Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2158 times)
henry056

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

it is not actually easy because if you are going to invest in bitcoin don't just invest you need to learn first before you invest you need to know the risk first . don't join the hype because it might bring you to failure . You need to study first and learn how does bitcoin flow , you need to get assisted with the crypto enthusiast who already knows the world of crypto because experienced people will help big . experience is the best teacher
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Its not that easy because of the fact that bitcoin is volatile. You have to learn first and adopt before you invest a big amount of money and thats if you want to succeed.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

The risks of investing in Bitcoin crypto currency are related, first of all, to the peculiarities of bitcoin itself. Despite the fact that today this crypto-currency is decentralized, gradually bitcoin will increase the desire for centralization. This is due to the fact that the exchange rate is becoming more active in the biton's exchange rate, where they sell and buy this crypto currency.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

Yes, investing too bitcoin is not that easy, especially if you don’t have the knowledge and ability to embrace this cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin’s cost is unstable and if you panic sell your bitcoin because you thought that bitcoin value will be worthless so it is a big lose to you. Even there are now plenty millionaires in this crpytocurrency world they also have so many struggles that encounter. 
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

At 1st its not that easy, in fact I agree with it, its not easy to lose your money just because of lack of knowledge, and I must say that you should learn 1st before you take the steps in investing the bitcoin.. everything that your going to learn, learn it so that you cant blame anyone but yourself.. and if you gain something out of what your doin in bitcoin that's a good feeling its just like a reward.. from a hard work that you've gone through.. bitcoin is simple but you need to understand 1st the schematics of it.. thanks God bless..
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

The investment process is really simple to impossible. it is possible through the crypto-exchange exchanges (for example, EXMO, BITFLIP, YOBIT and others). They have been working in this market for several years (for example, YOBIT exists since 2014), each has its own reputation and crystallized its circle of potential users.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

That's true, we didn't know if what happen to your investment if this site is scam or a legit. Its thats true, is not that easy to invest in bitcoin because, the value of bitcoin now is down. We need check the details and about this site to earn lot of money to protect your invest in bitcoin. Its hard so trust to everything that you didn't what if happen.

I agree with this. Because investing needs to be with your trust because you are trusting your money to the business so it is not easy.  It's hard to trust businesses right now because what if this is a scam so we don't know.

patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

Which is not so easy to invest in bitcoin. There are many things to think about before investing in bitcoins. But most people just want to profit by not thinking about the risks. But I think long-term investment in bitcoin is a good thing by looking at its potential and popularity now.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes, for beginners to Bitcoin, investing is not an easy task, as there are many people who do not want to participate in trading. Besides, there are lots of countries wanting to remove virtual currency from the market for many reasons.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

So i agree to you. Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are nothing for people who cant handle computers. Theres everything very experimental. So mostly all the software who is build is not running vey well. Also when you have altcoins or ethereum tokens is not that easy. As example i participated in an initial coin offering, which i received the tokens. But before i could send the tokens, i hat to defreeze them, with putting codes and calculating stuff and change the settings on myetherwallet. If i would not have computer as a hobby, i wouldnt be able to handle this!
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

Risk awareness is one of the most important aspects when you decide to invest. You have to have strong nerves and a cold mind not to sell coins in a panic at drawdown.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

It is very important to study the information before investing. This will help you decide whether you need it at all, and how to do it - which strategy to choose, how to store coins, etc.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

You have done a noble thing, that described what you need to get acquainted  a beginner in bitcoins. It is very important to know what you are going to do and what information you need to study in the beginning.
Noahbreezy

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

Of course everyone needs to make his/her research but after that it's all easy. There's nothing hard to understand.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

This post would be useful to me when I started. I didn't know what to do when I decided to invest in bitcoin. Therefore, I think this information will be useful to someone.

https://www.minter.networ
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

This post would be useful to me when I started. I didn't know what to do when I decided to invest in bitcoin. Therefore, I think this information will be useful to someone.
Me too, this thread must be trending. There is many answers and steps that must be learned how to become traders or bounty hunter quality and this is called learning by doing. I appreciate this thread as a guide for newbie. but one thing is for sure Bitcoin is a risky business, if you dare just do it. if not, go home

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

This thread teaches us how hard it is to know to use bitcoin in using it and learn it to follow its steps. I also feel the same thing with the trading process that, I think this is very complicated. I hope anyone newbie join new investments bitcoin never give up because there will always be a chance in every second

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

Prediction of bitcoin is really hard to think. We just need a knowledge about it before you invest. Specially to the newbies, you need to be focus and searching hard. This is what you need, to maintain safety.
Just makes 2 decision when think to invest on Bitcoin Trading / Holding, this simple thing even newbies need to understand it from beginning. So i think for those people whom blame Bitcoin about it fluctuation price, they should be wrong how to see crypto currencies investment works.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

Something new is always difficult, but if there is a purpose and perseverance you can learn a lot. This forum is created to learn a lot of information and choose your way.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

Nations bankers are against of crypto and have fear of crypto currency. They do not want to give freedom of money to the peoples. Its peoples money and bankers are doing banking business with it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: