Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 2157 times)
RandySandy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
Merited by Burogh (1)

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

The first thing I did when my brother encouraged me to get into BTC was
to read Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper. At the time I didnt understand it
fully but I understood enough that my interest was piqued.

Before getting BTC there are steps to take.
1.] Getting verified on an exchange
2.] Choosing a wallet to store the coins

Its a big learning curve but if you believe in the future it becomes enjoyable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

It is not easy but you cant say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont uunderstand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

I agree with Topic starter. But not many know even the basics. Downloaded wallet, which they were advised to buy bitcoin, recorded a password and forgot about the wallet. Just some of these people are millionaires now, because it was bought in 2013.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

Indeed, using different courses at youtube to understand how everything works will make this process faster, then it looks like, I think the first step should be just creating a wallet to make that understandable. Blockchain.info offering easy service to purchase bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies via credit card

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

We have the same insight,I personally think that it is not easy and it is risky.But if you like to earn money all are easy and you will take all the risk.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

I think you're going to get liquidated.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
royromales

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

right because if you do not know how to invest in bitcoin you will lose all your money and be happy with your hard work because it's not easy to invest in bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

The only thing that is hard in bitcoin is to see you capital turning down specially, if you are a newbie one. But the procedures, I think it can handle it even a new person in cryptocurrency as long as he has a determination to learn whether personal or with guide of internet.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

This is a very informative post or thread related to bitcoin discussions on investing bitcoins. The important details are being discussed and i think those are the guidelines even someone like me having already a jr. member rank is still need of this kind of information. I am also considered new in this kind of system so that is why i find this thread completely informative. In a simpler ways and if ever had a smerits then this post deserve on it. In the same way with investing bitcoin i just do not agree about investing bitcoin with the money that could be afford to lose. Well if you are confident enough that you will be able to learn about investing bitcoin and could do the process so why not? Anyway we can start with smaller amount and then go with a huge of money which hard earn and take the risk. Most of the risk taker are completely sweet when they become success and completely challenged when they fail.
Almat

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

I disagree. All you really need to do is sign up for a trustworthy exchange, and they will basically walk you through the process. At that point, you are already in the market.

The other stuff like wallets, etc. are pretty easy to learn, holding literally doesn't take any knowledge, and trading is timing more than anything else.

You don't need to know how bitcoin works in-depth. All you need is an overview of the transaction workflow.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:11 AM

That's true, we didn't know if what happen to your investment if this site is scam or a legit. Its thats true, is not that easy to invest in bitcoin because, the value of bitcoin now is down. We need check the details and about this site to earn lot of money to protect your invest in bitcoin. Its hard so trust to everything that you didn't what if happen.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Its not that easy to invest but it's not that complicated. At first things comes up in our mind is that if its legitimate or whatever questions that runs in our mind. Need to study first and observe the flow of the market to make sure that you have an idea before entering into a situation that sometimes we can say that its hard because it involve an amount. Nowadays we can hear on news that scamming is just anywhere so have to make sure everything before investing and doing business because its not that easy to find funds to start with.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet

• Trading
• Holding

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase

the thing you mentioned is true.
it is necessary to work hard in studying this world of cryptocurency, especially bitcoin.
but I think we've reserved a place that is this bitcointalk forum. with this forum we can share about the problems that occur and of course there will be someone who shared the solution. therefore, it can be used as learning materials.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

I fully agree with the view that investing in Bitcoin is not easy. Someone with no knowledge, lack of experience, trembling in every decision or in other words is skeptical of the belief that investing in Bitcoin, really like a gamble. Bitcoin, for me, brings both opportunity and risk. We need to create opportunities for ourselves and minimize risks. We started by learning about online, forum, trading platform ... of Btcoin, we can learn from experts ... When entering Bitcoin you are willing to take risks that may occur.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

You can read all about investing in cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular and invest in it. Investing in bitcoin is not exactly difficult as some make it look. Just open your mind to understand concepts and usage.
Good luck as you invest.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

You are right, and not only Bitcoin, any investment is not much easy for new investors. New investors need to learn a lot, speculate a lot and must have a little patience. But for regular and hardcore investors, Bitcoin is just another Investment that pays good profit Smiley
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Actually not that difficult, it only takes 2 to 3 days to learn to understand investment. If it is already intend to invest I am pretty sure 1 day already understand all the ways and what the risks of investing.
Scott_BTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Of course not AS easy as anyone would think, the thing is many ppl just did crazy profit on that without understand why they did so. and 2017 last quarter ppl went after it out of FOMO . i think market will stabilize soon but if u want to invest now u got to know what u doing and why .   I personally join many signals channels, filter them and stick with a few good ones to get a gathering good insight on the market .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: