Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:25:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS will be successful?  (Read 201 times)
lagniapp3

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

It's still a bit early to declare winners. EOS has a lot to prove and it's still not launched. With the past of Dan Larimer, I would not bet against EOS. I also think Cardano has potential. It will depend on the quality of the software once the public can play with it.

I heard that Dan had two previous projects that he handed on to other people to run, and others fear he will do the same with EOS in a year or two, when he sees greener pastures. I'm long eth, comfortable in the notion that Buterin hasn't jumped ship. When he pulls a Charlie Lee, I'll worry. (Actually, in the future, when any notable crypto guy like Lee ever publicly cashes out, I'm going to liquidate 15% of my holdings because it's an imminent drop)

I hold EOS too, though. Aeternity is my pick for a lower end coin to meteorically rise.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

In my opinion EOS is one of that coins that will success because they had a great ad campaign, their ad was on Wall Street, they have such a huge support of people with money, and of course they earned enough money during a year-long ICO for development and creating a great platform.
This kind of projects need to be successful anyway, so I think it will be another big crypto thing

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

EOS is riding on the promise of a more scalable and efficient version of ETH plus the presence of @bytemaster at the helm of affairs. BM is helped on by his previous works with Bitshares and Steem, and I must say that they do speak for themselves. One other point I noticed that drove the price of EOS upwards was after a certain test of the capability and capacity of the EOS network. The number of TPS apparently instilled more belief in the hearts and minds of investors.

Once you can promise what people need, and you have the ability to back up that promise with solid action, then you're destined for the top.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

EOS main network is not online, but its price has been so high. it is a legend. what raises this price?

There is no doubt that EOS has very professional team behind, and you can feel it by the way it is supported and the way marketing done as well. They are not going to give up even on low market as I see. And this makes me believe that it has potential. I know there were concerns about EOS being scam, probably because of the way ICO was done. But the time proved that it is going to be with us for a long. It is actually one of the real competitors of Etheteum. I will not be surprised if some exchanges will open the trading pares with EOS
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Not so sure. There is huge roar behind eos now its one of those coins which everyone accumulates before upcoming bull market (according to their opinion).. There are so much competition so I don't know if its gonna be the "One".

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

EOS main network is not online, but its price has been so high. it is a legend. what raises this price?

i think stupid and desperate third world people that cant trust the money of their government, they do everything to buy the coin of a blond blue eyed boy in the west...

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

I do not even doubt that the EOS project will have anything wrong, so I think that this project will be all right, only now it suffers not only the EOS project, the whole market will also suffer from the fact that the interest and the price of bitcoin falls.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: