Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heart pumps up when I check the Price Chart everytime!  (Read 165 times)
TonyMark (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:47 AM
Merited by bakerlisa510 (1)

Is it the time to buy ETH instead of BTC?

Well, we all know the price hasn't gone up to the mark of 8k from last 2 weeks, and I am a bit worried that the price will increase but not of BTC but of the Ethereum because of its demand in the market. Like every other ICOs who are new in the market wants ETH in exchange for their tokens
(eg. https://icobench.com/ico/bitnautic
       https://coindelite.com/ico-details-project-shivom
       etc.).
 I don't know what is the logic behind it.        I still believe in the BTC though but since last month the results are worst than the previous disaster drops.

I feel like my heart and stomach is squeezed simultaneously when I check for the price nowadays (you too can easily see for yourself :- https://coindelite.com/ )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto-mim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency.” Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are competing against existing money (and gold) to replace them with a truly global currency. Ethereum is a “token.” What Bitcoin does for money, Ethereum does for contracts. Ethereum’s innovation is that it allows you to write Smart Contracts which is any digital agreement where you can say “if this” happens, “then something else happens.” do your math.
TonyMark (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

I’m not pretty sure about that. I think, price of other coins still depends on the price of Bitcoin. A lots of developments are happening involving Bitcoin. So, I wouldn’t personally choose other coins over Bitcoin. My thought.

Do you think that ETH will grow next time when the BTC will fall?

I personally feel that ETH will go up noncontemporary with BTC.

you will get to know when you see this what I meant:- https://coindelite.com/news/latest-ethereum-news/
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

I think you might want to lay off of looking at the charts before you give yourself a heart attack  Grin On a more serious note though, the charts are not very easy to look at right now, and I check them as little as possible.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

Every cryptocurrency is competing with the limited existant money in the market. Now since bitcoin is down for quite a long time, other coins saw an upsurge in their purchase and exchanges because of which they are gaining value. This may be temporary because it was an sudden outcome of bitcoins downfall and not the other coins credibility.

Also many users who were in bitcoins initially have conpletely or partially shifted towards other coins aswell. The usership is scattered  more than eaelier becausw of which the values seem to stay low for a long period of time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

It's not just you, I'm the same way.
Every time when I opened the exchange software, I always very nervous, the price volatility will affect my mood, so most of the time when I buy the tokens, I seldom pay attention to the token price.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

Well, we all know the price hasn't gone up to the mark of 8k from last 2 weeks, and I am a bit worried that the price will increase but not of BTC but of the Ethereum because of its demand in the market. Like every other ICOs who are new in the market wants ETH in exchange for their tokens
       etc.).
 I don't know what is the logic behind it.        I still believe in the BTC though but since last month the results are worst than the previous disaster drops.

I feel like my heart and stomach is squeezed simultaneously when I check for the price nowadays (you too can easily see for yourself :- https://coindelite.com/ )

last month is the dips month of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
if you check the price now, it is already around $7k on market.
many predict that market will recovery soon.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

--snip--
 I am a bit worried that the price will increase but not of BTC but of the Ethereum because of its demand in the market. Like every other ICOs who are new in the market wants ETH in exchange for their tokens
These days, most ICOs are accepting BTC and several other currencies as well. The phase where ICO demand led to increase in demand for ETH has more or less subsided. Like so many of the old people on this forum, I too am coming around to the fact that most ICO's are very unreliable.

People are just looking to flip profits as soon as they list. Those betting on ETH because of ICOs should look at the percentage of ICOs that are actually more than a telegram/reddit group with a Medium blog as an announcement channel. It has become way too easy and there are no signs to show that the money is being put to good use.
Under such circumstances, betting on ETH would be very risky.

BTC on the other hand is continuing to do what it does best. Decentralized innovation with L2 scaling solutions, sidechains and more privacy. It still has the most well-tested code base and the most robust network out there. Betting against it for ETH would be foolish.

stratarenz

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

HAHAHA... agreed that's why i play some games to give me more space in my heart so i can relax while waiting  Grin im sure the longer you wait it will be worth it  Wink
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

etc.).

I don't think it's better to buy ETH than bitcoins now. If I had to buy an encrypted currency now, I would choose bitcoin because its price is more stable. Moreover, the risk of investing in ETH is greater, and now the us has strictly regulated the issuance of ico, which is a big blow to ETH. Its price will continue to fall.
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

Yes, in some points, it's time to buy more ETH instead of BTC since it is started to going up, BTC is stable currency but the trend now seems not that good for the BTC, but if you are going for long-term investments, buy more BTC.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

What did you expect before making an investment in bitcoin, that the price will just keep on going up? Also if you didn't notice then Eth is down similarly to bitcoin and its not just bitcoin which is down. Also bitcoin is still the king of the crypto markets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: