Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will help recover bitcoin's value  (Read 408 times)
MARGA RYANSONEO

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

It all depends on the level of public trust and the more people who use bitcoin, the more it will go up, so be patient and hopefully it will be better in the middle of this year
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

I think it all depends on the support of all parties, especially investors and all state governments that are not in conflict I think bitcoin will go up because with the success of bitcoin many are opposed there are also many who support it. and I think it affects rising and falling bitcoin prices and besides many investors are doubting bitcoin with problems that make them afraid and still many kenadal that affect the value of bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:13:02 AM by ahmadakbari

I don't ignore the effect of news on the price movements and there is high probability that the price rise will start after a big good news. Bit I remind you the price rise to 19000 in late 2017. There wasn't any news which caused the price to rise. Whales increased the price.
News can affect the price. But for a big price rise like what happened in late 2017 or a big price fall like what is happening now, whales decide.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

The number of prohibition bans that cryptocurrency and even social media, which makes the value of bitcoin and other crypto down. Demand is reduced. It's all bad news. If the bad news can be clarified and the government can accept criptocurency. That will increase the demand for this virtual currency. So please stop spreading the bad news about cryptocurrency. Because this digital currency has helped the economic growth of the community.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Perhaps a way that can restore the state of bitcoin is that investors are starting to invest again with this being directly able to revive the previously low bitcoin prices to increase again and to help one's economy does not become a big problem later on.

Serdaldal

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

There is only one thing that can help Bitcoin recover the value that I think it is that people invest instead of going out of Bitco and make Bitcoin more used.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:56 AM

In a bear market the good news gets buried down and the bad news gets brought to the front and leads to more dump. Until the market correction is over I don't see the bitcoins price recovering. After such a mega rally Bitcoin went through I don't see the prices recovering so fast.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

The market is very unstable but there are some minor tokens which are still stable in satoshi wise. Why can't it be same for the giant Bitcoin?
Lightening Network news and still its falling. what else can influence the value of bitcoin?
Minor tokens or almost all other altcoins are also dumped right now because all of their price is tied with bitcoin. Even if they are stable in terms of satoshi, they are down just like bitcoin and even by higher % than bitcoin.

Bitcoin still have higher dominance but as people have pulled out huge amount from crypto as profit marketcap is down by 4x fold so the price too.

When people will stop taking out profit and new investors will see this as a buying opportunity price can fly again like last year. But trading crypto is risky business and price can flip to any side of the coin.
I like your approach but do you really think that downtrend that has been happening is because people are talking out profits ?! come on
400 BIL !! Profits its too much don't you think on  my opinion lots of issues caused this aside from talking out profits there is  manipulation of the market by the crypto whales to acquire more bitcoin and that is one of the mean reasons yet this game is too big for a guy like me so who knows  Smiley
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Bitcoin seems to be falling down all the time and I wonder what kind of news will help bitcoin to recover in value

The market is very unstable but there are some minor tokens which are still stable in satoshi wise. Why can't it be same for the giant Bitcoin?
Lightening Network news and still its falling. what else can influence the value of bitcoin?
yes, besides good news about crypto, many factors can recover bitcoin, such as large purchases, not doing big sales, trust from the public, so spreading and volume becomes high, lightning network, segwit, and all good anything that can support crypto.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

Bitcoin seems to be falling down all the time and I wonder what kind of news will help bitcoin to recover in value

yes, besides good news about crypto, many factors can recover bitcoin, such as large purchases, not doing big sales, trust from the public, so spreading and volume becomes high, lightning network, segwit, and all good anything that can support crypto.
Large purchases of bitcoins can stimulate price increases only temporarily. It is not a panacea. The rapid decline in bitcoin prices in 2018 is an indicator that the concentration of bitcoins in one hand is a threat to the entire cryptocurrency market. I support a lot of small purchases. Bitcoins should be distributed among millions or billions of people. Then between them there will be no agreement for mass sale or purchase of bitcoins.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

The financial market be it stocks, shares, forex or crypto are falling globally at this point of time. Cryptocurrency market with the smallest marketcap has been largely affected as the market is still in amateur state and there isn't huge dollar inflow. Q1 is always a bearish quarter be it any market. Right now, more than any positive news, more adoption is required. The inflow of dollars has reduced significantly in crypto sphere. The market has to target new investors from traditional investment asset to cryptos.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

It is true that the world economy is slowing down. We are facing a new global recession, just like 2008.
Now authorities and financial institutions are spreading lots of FUD, trying to get cryptocurrencies down. Negative news from the IRS, that they are going to tax investors who made some profit with crypto and that they will force exchanges to provide information about customers, social media announcing to ban crypto related ads, all this FUD is keeping investors away. As soon as this FUD is over, investors will step in and the price will shoot up again.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 10:13:21 AM by BelieveInBTC

It won't be easy to stop the panic. People listened to FUD, there were many positive news which could encourage more new investors. The only thing that can help now is either patience or waiting for someone to start buying huge amounts of BTC. Someone is dumping a lot of BTC, price goes down and other people also panic. Why is they can't understand that someone does it on purpose? It happened so many times in the past that they should know it. A lot of new people buy cryptocurrencies now, adoption is great but panic is terrible.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

I think the ads are the very reason why btc is getting dump and also the banning to some other countries. Many countries are against btc but also many countries are into it, thats why btc is very hard to increase its value. And i think the only one thing that can help btc are those supporters and we should have trust to it.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

many people are into panic selling right now because some are too afraid to lose their money so thats why the price is still falling alone one factor are the whales who have huge amount of bitcoin that can manipulate the price like my.gox who sold their $400 million worth of bitcoin last few months. It really affected the price so many investors goy panicked and sold also their bitcoin. I believe that it will start rising again because people will start buying again due to low price....
Johnlz

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

i think demand ... but demand will not rise unless we inform people about bitcoin .. still bitcoin is not familiar or popular to the world and sometimes miss information are getting to the public ... for me best thing is keep informing people around you so that demand will rise and price will go along with it 
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

It's necessary to recover investors confidence to bitcoin began to grow. Nobody wants to invest in Bitcoin, for fear of its further fall.
Once investors see that their investments are safe, the BTC price is growing, they will try not to miss the opportunity to make good money.
I think if Bitcoin's price rises to $ 12,000, it will be a good sign and millions of traders and investors will return to the market.

lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Hey there people, I think bitcoin's price will RECOVER ON ITS OWN. No one can ever control its price, but I think there are really some factors that will effect its recovery rate. Here are they:

Time , Bitcoin price will recover as time goes on. If there is a good occasion it will go up (Ex. Christmas)
Low price, with its low price people will be encouraged to buy bitcoin. (Economy greatest rule, the lower the price the greater the demand)
Fame, Since its already famous there is no doubt that it will go up and up.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

There are some factors that can help bitcoin price to recover. The first is social media support like facebook, twitter, etc. These media should actively introduce and promote cryptocurrency like bitcoin to be accepted or legalized all over the world. The second main factor is global acceptance from big economic countries in the world including acceptance from international economic organizations, like IMF, World Bank, etc. Under this condition, Demand for crypto or bitcoin will sharply increase and of course price tends to rise again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: