Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give me merit  (Read 1355 times)
Derfcoin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

Can't believe someone could put out so much effort to write a post this long, with pics they made... and yet the whole thing basically is trash with no value and a poor attempt at reverse psychology.

"Here's how to send merit. But don't give me merit pls. No"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Can't believe someone could put out so much effort to write a post this long, with pics they made... and yet the whole thing basically is trash with no value and a poor attempt at reverse psychology.

Well, he got a merit. So I guess his attempt was successful.
Thankfully for him, there is no such thing as demerit on this forum. Otherwise, he would have picked up a bunch of them instead.
great0ne

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

im think u post this only for get merit instead of not get merit lol
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:31:18 AM

If I was Sir Theymos I would put a temporary ban on merit threads. Like for three months any thread opened would be deleted and all suggestions would need to be done in the merit and new ranks requirements thread. It is tiring.

I wish I could give negative merit.

By the way, Sir Hilarious&co, how to become a Lamborghini member? I want to become one Smiley

Lol. I rally wish this will come true. It is so frustrating to read new threads everyday regarding their opinion about this merits system. When will  they learn to accept that such system really exist? Yes, we have this freedom of expression but it's really annoying now. At first, I give my sympathy, but now. Gosh, i really hope there is a negative merit.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Well, he got a merit. So I guess his attempt was successful.
Thankfully for him, there is no such thing as demerit on this forum. Otherwise, he would have picked up a bunch of them instead.

Do you think I would have made this post if demerits existed?  Wink

selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

That reverse psychology worked in this case. People try it in different ways but it still works:

1) They break a forum rule and then ask the admin to delete if the post is violating any rule. From inside they know that they are violating the rule, there is no need of making that post if they know that they are breaking rule.

2) A reverse of this is some people post messages on walls like do not throw garbage here and others do the opposite. Smiley
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

That was a heartwarming message or post I should say. The name of yours is suited to you. But all people here are fake just like a book with cover with a many words that you can fine. I don't know if what your motive because of this post. But I owe you for this effort of yours. For now many people will bash with you and I think all of them are higher ranked here. And full of themeselves but we cannot blame them they are veterans and a long live users here.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

tl;dr
-another merit thread. check!
-another merit system complain. check!
-another bitterness about the system. check!
-blocks of text. check!

Sorry but I already read a lot of thread's like this and I know already what is the content of this kind of post.

Not telling that your a shitposter but there's nothing we can do about the merit system, its already implemented and has a good result in the forum. Live with it.  Smiley

Give time to your post, dont get obsessed, merits will come.

Yeah, you don't have to post that you don't want a merit instead accept it. Do you know why did they give you merit? They give you merit because they think you deserve it if this day or another day you didn't received one that means you don't deserved it. Merit is already in this forum. The reason why the admin implemented a merit system is to improve this forum not all about giving and receiving merits. Why don't you thank yourself for receiving merits because someone think that you deserve it because of what you did. Being humble is not bad. Let's be happy that the admin try their best to keep this forum the best there is.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

Why don't you get it? this is literally what it means here. if you are not getting merits. beat it. do not keep posting and embarrassing yourself.
Hint: copper members would receive merits more than normal members. it was a nasty move you did there OP, to merit me after finding out that
I would merit back anybody who merited me.

🖤😏
ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

~
Hint: copper members would receive merits more than normal members.
~
Really? Are you serious that Copper members has higher chances to get merits than normal users? Only constructive users can earn merits for their constructive threads (and it should be like this).
I don't think so. I think it is simply a joke.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

~
Hint: copper members would receive merits more than normal members.
~
Really? Are you serious that Copper members has higher chances to get merits than normal users? Only constructive users can earn merits for their constructive threads (and it should be like this).
I don't think so. I think it is simply a joke.

Statistics never lie. try to wear a copper membership to see for yourself.

🖤😏
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

Well if copper members bought the membership to enable them to post images, that should reduce their merit earning potential, as some awarders will put them on ignore. If they bought the membership to help them with their bounty programme spamming, and they are being awarded merits by the spamming community, then maybe that is something that should be investigated. The whole point of the merit system is to reduce the activities of bounty spammers.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

...Don't give me merit...
-TheGodson

OK

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Well if copper members bought the membership to enable them to post images, that should reduce their merit earning potential, as some awarders will put them on ignore. If they bought the membership to help them with their bounty programme spamming, and they are being awarded merits by the spamming community, then maybe that is something that should be investigated. The whole point of the merit system is to reduce the activities of bounty spammers.

Or possibly nullius and lutpin with 717 and 691 respectively are somewhat extreme outliers and make it a meaningless statistic.

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is probably nearer the mark here than "Statistics never lie".

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Are you trying to pull reverse psychology on all of members in this forum? Good luck on that mate, you will never be successful on that and you are risking your chance to be on some ignore list. For your question tho, i would answer, OK !!!
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

Guys, this was suppose to be a joke. I thought that it was obvious by the content, but I feel like I should clarify this because some people seem to be taking it a bit too seriously.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

That was a heartwarming message or post I should say. The name of yours is suited to you. But all people here are fake just like a book with cover with a many words that you can fine. I don't know if what your motive because of this post. But I owe you for this effort of yours. For now many people will bash with you and I think all of them are higher ranked here. And full of themeselves but we cannot blame them they are veterans and a long live users here.

one time at band camp I saw a tree, it was very big and I needed to relieve myself, so I went to the tree and saw a Bee.. this Bee was big and it stung my dick so now I have a red dick and a tree.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
jnns

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Guys, this was suppose to be a joke. I thought that it was obvious by the content, but I feel like I should clarify this because some people seem to be taking it a bit too seriously.

Well, it was meant to be a joke. But what happened was that nobody got the joke. However, you drew a lot of attention to your person. Was this your intention, since you talked so much about your personal qualities?
If you wanted to deal with a forum's drawback through the prism of humor, then, unfortunately, it did not work well. A good joke is always welcome, but the result was not so great this time  Roll Eyes
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

I like the way you convey your words expressing your undeniable words of wisdom to deceive people, but, I like your username tho,  so if I could give merits to username rather than post then maybe you get merits from me. Confused? Nice joke either but it seems forum does not take joke seriously especially talking about merits. 
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

one time at band camp I saw a tree, it was very big and I needed to relieve myself, so I went to the tree and saw a Bee.. this Bee was big and it stung my dick so now I have a red dick and a tree.

When was this? I think you should tell this to alia as well. she deserves to know. however I think that you are over exaggerating like OP.

OP, if you are not getting any merits, it doesn't mean that you are not welcomed here. it means that you are showing your weakness by caring too much about merits. we don't like weak people. if you want to get any merits, start with bullying garbage posters and hungry forum members or show some young pussy on camera. not only TMAN but even admin would merit you.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: