Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't give me merit  (Read 1357 times)
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Guys, tell me please, I have 1 Merit, if I bet someone, I will have "0" again? After all, when Merit is not there, there is no way to put it.
No, merit will be always with you , but you can send smerit. Smerit will be if you have a two and more merit.
Thank you, so I can not send anything yet, I do not deserve it   Smiley
Bitcoinsupervisor
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Merited by TheGodson (1)

If you dont want merits. Can you give some merits to me??

This will not work. The trick is to say" Do not give me merits" and then get some merits just like what OP did. Smiley
Indeed, he wrote so that noone did not give him merits. And they took and gave him merit! It's just incredible Dr John H. Watson!
You know what, my friends, do not give me merits too!  Cool
TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:45:43 PM

If you dont want merits. Can you give some merits to me??

This will not work. The trick is to say" Do not give me merits" and then get some merits just like what OP did. Smiley
Indeed, he wrote so that noone did not give him merits. And they took and gave him merit! It's just incredible Dr John H. Watson!
You know what, my friends, do not give me merits too!  Cool

I know you said to not give you merit, but I just couldn't help myself. I opted to give you a merit. Those who humble themselves shall be first. Those who are arrogant shall be last.
 For this reason, I hath decided to give you a merit.

It has been about a year since I've visited this thread. I just want you all to know to not give me merit. Please don't. I see two people have already done so. I also see a bunch of angry people, lol. Don't be angry guys.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 09:38:07 PM
Merited by DireWolfM14 (1)

It is already a year has passed by and another one don't really know what's the purpose of the merit. Why does people don't use the maximum level of their cells to understand the advantages of the merit system in the bitcoin community?

For me it was the most successful system that was implemented in the forum. When merit system was implemented, In some point, It urge me to be a better member of this community. If you don't want merits then it's just waste of time to post like this.

I checked your recent posts and you're just a shitposter in mega threads. Now, I really understand what are you ranting about, lmao. Don't fool anyone here, accept the fact that you're just being bitter on the system.

TheGodson (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:06:51 PM

It is already a year has passed by and another one don't really know what's the purpose of the merit. Why does people don't use the maximum level of their cells to understand the advantages of the merit system in the bitcoin community?

For me it was the most successful system that was implemented in the forum. When merit system was implemented, In some point, It urge me to be a better member of this community. If you don't want merits then it's just waste of time to post like this.

I checked your recent posts and you're just a shitposter in mega threads. Now, I really understand what are you ranting about, lmao. Don't fool anyone here, accept the fact that you're just being bitter on the system.

For someone who called me a shitposter, your grammar in your first paragarph is mindboggling. I understand English is not your first language, but you really shouldn't call someone else a shit poster when your own posting is atrocious.

For a moment it seemed like you were saying you don't understand the purpose of merit, but then say it urged you to become a better member. I suppose you were talking about me in your first sentence and not yourself. Hard to know though with the way you constructed that first sentence.

Either way, you have definitely made me happy by not giving me merit.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: