Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer !! (Kazi Sohel Alom) Be careful joining ICO !! Update 10th may 2018  (Read 821 times)
dipkiss (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:13:09 AM by dipkiss
Merited by SMSabuj (1), Sk_Ezaz (1)

Update: Mr. Sohel Alom admitted and felt guilty, and ready to repay the money. I appreciate his honest confession. But as per the documents, there are 16 people ready to negotiate with him and therefore Mr/ Sohel repaid a little over $1200 (1 lac BDT). Which i have full access. I'll discuss with the people and will try to make an arrangement for open discussion.

I'll change my feedback red to natural if sohel alam can convince people for an early negotiation, some paperwork might be needed before we agreed on a decision.

Name: Kazi Shohel Alam
Btalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1039492
in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shohelalam/
Tw: https://twitter.com/shohelalam_sa  (deleted)
Fb:

UPDATE 10th May:

This accusation will reopen if sohel failed to repay within 72 hours. He is still owed $2200 USD and i gave him enough time for the negotiations. But again there are few complaints against him.

I'll provide his full biodata with national identity issued by the Govt. of Bangladesh.

Update 10th may:

We'll take legal action against Kazi Sohel Alom for fraudulent activity across Bangladesh under the PENAL CODE, 1860 (ACT NO. XLV OF 1860)

Today i'll be contacted many Law Firm in Dhaka, Bangladesh and i'll post update time by time.

If any kind of financial institution or person committed any business deal with Mr. Sohel will consider as highly suspicious/scam.

Therefore, please stay away from this ICO listed below, (keep in mind Kazi Sohel Alom misleading some people (in BD) by saying this are the project founded by him)

https://entry.money/ico-representatives/
https://hihealth.io/#team

Kazi Sohel Alom doesn't even know the definition of blockchain and a smart contract and appointed as blockchain advisor, lol.
He never invested a single penny in any ICO and joined as ICO advisor,ha ha ha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Hi, I'm one of the Community Managers of Keplertek. Shohel Alam is no longer part of our project. Any and all transactions/representations made by Mr. Alam on our behalf from this point on will no longer be honored by Keplertek.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Hi, I'm one of the Community Managers of Keplertek. Shohel Alam is no longer part of our project. Any and all transactions/representations made by Mr. Alam on our behalf from this point on will no longer be honored by Keplertek.

I really appreciate your quick response. Thank you so much. This post already went viral on social media that he is a scammer. You can search his name find him top of the scammer list.

I am now removing kepler name from my accusation.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

I really appreciate your quick response. Thank you so much. This post already went viral on social media that he is a scammer. You can search his name find him top of the scammer list.

I am now removing kepler name from my accusation.

Thank you very much too.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
reshmiraa

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

Thanks for info us. And I think to take a legal action against him. Otherwise, he again does this another person. He should punish his work.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

From HiHealth team I confirm that Shohel Alam is no more with this project. So in future if anyone make any deal with Shohel Alam about HiHealth, then the project  will not take any responsibility. Thanks.
Hi:Health

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Good afternoon to all participants. I'm Alexander Potkin's project. Thank you for your vigilance. We very much value our reputation. We broke off all relations with Shohel Alam. I ask you if you have any questions you can always contact me. I will definitely answer you.
Once again I want to thank you for your vigilance!

I can be contacted:

Telegram: @Alexhih
Telegram Hi:Health: https://t.me/HiHealth0
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Good afternoon to all participants. I'm Alexander Potkin's project. Thank you for your vigilance. We very much value our reputation. We broke off all relations with Shohel Alam. I ask you if you have any questions you can always contact me. I will definitely answer you.
Once again I want to thank you for your vigilance!

I can be contacted:

Telegram: @Alexhih
Telegram Hi:Health: https://t.me/HiHealth0

hey thanks for your quick response. We really appreciate and respect your kind reply. It'll be great if you also remove/rename his name from the team page.

Thank you all for your kind response and quick action. Warm wishes from the people of Bangladesh for both projects.

There is no unsolved issues and all issues dealt carefully by the team.
nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

He is a silent scammer.I was lost my 200$ for fraud bikolpo project .Most of the people trust him easily because he is a very innocent boy Angry Angry
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

UPDATE 6th May:

This accusation will reopen if sohel failed to repay within 72 hours. He is still owed $2200 USD and i gave him enough time for the negotiations. But again there are few complaints against him.
dipkiss (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:56:29 AM

Update 10th may:

We'll take legal action against Kazi Sohel Alom for fraudulent activity across Bangladesh under the PENAL CODE, 1860 (ACT NO. XLV OF 1860)

Today i'll be contacted many Law Firm in Dhaka, Bangladesh and i'll post update time by time.

If any kind of financial institution or person committed any business deal with Mr. Sohel will consider as highly suspicious/scam.

Therefore, please stay away from this ICO listed below, (keep in mind Kazi Sohel Alom misleading some people (in BD) by saying this are the project founded by him)

https://entry.money/ico-representatives/
https://hihealth.io/#team

Kazi Sohel Alom doesn't even know the definition of blockchain and a smart contract and appointed as blockchain advisor, lol.
He never invested a single penny in any ICO and joined as ICO advisor,ha ha ha.
vision3001

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Update 10th may:

:
:

It's coming to 3 months now... what is the follow-up on this legal action.

Criminal charges are handled by the police (not by lawyers), has the police taken any action yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: