Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Invest in Crypto?  (Read 345 times)
germeni

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

anyway...what you will buy doesn;t guarantee you profit. you have to look , read, analyse and after if you think the coin will go up risk it...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

Very simple and easy, as long you have cash to start, than you can convert to exchange market
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

I'm a noob in crypto I need some suggestions about crypto how can I invest in crypto currencies which coin will be suitable for a newbie to check market trends.

Invest in cryptocurrency is not so easy. It's very risky. If you don't invest in a potential token so can lose your capital. If you can invest in potential token so you will be able to make a huge profit. That's why first you have to study very well cryptocurrency, market trend, exchange platform etc. Don't worry you can learn everything from this forum. So I want to suggest you learn cryptocurrency investment first.  Cool
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Hello and welcome to this forum. My advise is get educated about cryptocurrency first. Then browse through the internet for a cryptocurrency exchange. You can buy and sell your cryptocurrency through that channel. It seems like a complicated thing to achieve but it will appear easy as you learn about them.
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

invest in crypto ?very good decision. crypto  investing is very profitable .but you need good knowledge about many currency .i think right now best idea invest in bitcoin ,ethereum ,waves,playkey ,decent .you can buy any currency or any altcoin .but right now buy altcoin is best way to invest in crypto.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

It's very hard to find a good project and you need to be careful some spam projects .

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

1)If you are very conservative and don't want to get a very large risk , I advise you buy the main coins , like BTC and LTC .
2)If you want to get a very large money by a little invest , you can but some altcoin .
3)You also can join some airdrop and don't need to invest money .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

I'm a noob in crypto I need some suggestions about crypto how can I invest in crypto currencies which coin will be suitable for a newbie to check market trends.

Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. My suggestion would be for you not to go for big name coin. You can start with by some tokens. Be sure to read their white paper to know its value. Spend time to study the market before deciding on what to invest. You may get suggested coin here but try to do your personal research. Do not invest blindly. Always remember to buy in red (dip) and sell in green. Cheers!
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

Very simple and easy, as long you have cash to start, than you can convert to exchange market

In addition to this, if you have friends who can give you signals of good coin to invest in, then you have the money.... Good! You can invest. But be ready to learn fast.
aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

Welcome to the forum mate.. In cryptocurrency market there is no significant rules for trading or investing, if you want be a good trader or investor you have to learn first, and for start learning bitcointalk forum is the best place then you can see videos on youtube, follow twitter, news portals and others.... to follow market trends and understand little bit you can learn some basic TA functions, if you just google "how to learn Technical Analysis" you will find so many options...

If you want to learn more then give some specific time for reading and analysing.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:19 AM

Bitcoin price which has the most volume in the coinmarketcap is your first coin to familiarize yourself with before you move on to another coin like ether or litecoin, as time goes on you will be able to look to different coin at a go.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

At first you learn some knowledge for cryptocurrency you learn know which coin is good for invest then you can invest your money
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Firstly you want to buy BTC or Eth . Then you can transfer your coin to exchange (Bittrex,Binance...and ect) after you can buy and sell altcoin.
artistus84

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

If you are a beginner it is better to study this market and cryptocurrency. In my opinion bitcoin will grow more, but again you decide. And after a certain understanding of cryptocurrency, you can analyze different ICO and AltCoin for investment. And for a beginner I think in bitcoin. This is my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: