Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Tether?  (Read 1162 times)
posiandu

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Personally, I trust. There were also checks, and reporting on this coin, that all coins are confirmed and provided with dollars. That's why I trust.
Yes, and it takes so much time to confirm my confidence. Always 1 dollar. Always stable.
Atawewe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

Actually, I do trust any altcoin now, until the market price started rising back, tether is good to invest on
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

Hopefully they have enough USD reserves in proportion to the number of tether in the market. It is stable, but when it goes down, it will take many things.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

There are a lot of shady things going on with Tether. At the moment I feel like most traders have little choice on most exchanges when it comes to a stable currency. That is why they "have to" trust Tether.Whether it is legit is up to you to decide. For now they have done a good job at staying stable. But that could soon be reversed.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

You do not have to trust anything fully in this life as anything can  happen. Tether is risky as well and anything can happen
florac9

Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

I believe tether is a trusted source ,its helpful in cryptoworld  ,I personally trust  tether .

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

With current market condition and general mood, it is hard to believe to any coin. Nevertheless, USDT is more reliable than most coins on the market.
But anyway, it doesn't matter or it won't be pretty soon. Currently the majority of big exchanges are implementing fiat pairs for the most popular coins. And in no time there will be additional fiat markets along with existing based on BTC, ETH and USDT.
The main question isn't whether we can trust USDT, but whether exchanges are reliable. But it is the question for another topic.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

It seems to me that Tether prints additional amounts of its tokens that are not backed up with real assets to influence the price of bitcoin in their own interests. We need to be careful with this project, I think at one point it can declare its bankruptcy.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

I don't. How they get away with the way they run their business is unbelievable.
Tether could potentially destroy the market if the American government pursue this matter.

https://btcmanager.com/summary-on-tether-and-where-were-at/
At the moment, the Tether is quite secure to hold or trade on the exchange, my belief for Tether is quite good. However, the fact that Tether prints a large amount of time has made me question its transparency. I can not deny that Tether will be an important factor to revive the market in the near future. So, when Tether has so many support exchanges, we can still trust it.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

Personally, I fully trust Tether. I always keep money in daytime trading in Tether. Those. every day when I finish trading, I translate into Tether. I estimate my savings in bitcoin and in Tether.
leosp139

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

As in all things crypto, there’s a risk involved. In Tether’s case, they’re unregulated, centralized, USDT isn’t classified as a financial instrument, and Tether have no legal obligation to redeem USDT for your fiat – so bear that in mind when you’re looking for a place to wait out the storm of the next market scare.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:49:21 PM

My opinion is that Tether it is primarily a cryptocurrency. And these are risks. I if I deduct money in Tether. for a short time. Now there are a lot of similar coins on Tether.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

I trust now BTC only because it is the most reliable and valuable coin on the market while others are changing so unpleasant and that's why I don't have risks with them.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
ivanleon

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Personally, I trust. There were also checks, and reporting on this coin, that all coins are confirmed and provided with dollars. That's why I trust.
Yes, and it takes so much time to confirm my confidence. Always 1 dollar. Always stable.

A lot of said negative said Tether, really not clear with its issue, not clear whether the USDT is backed by real dollars? Some behavior in the market shows its stability, I do not trust 100 percent, so I traded only in Fiat funds.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

There are risks involved with every cryptocurrency. There is a saying in my country; "Never trust anyone, not even your father". This means that always be skeptical and on trigger. Never trust any money fully.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Tether positions itself as a crypto platform, which undertakes to operate in a safe and transparent manner, while respecting all requirements and rules. Therefore Tether does not work in countries and some US states that do not regulate virtual currencies.
funcryptoguy

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

never trust something blindly. especially on crypto world. but since this topic was opened Tether has shown to be stable more than a lot of other currencies
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

If you want to cashout from crypto for short time it is a good idea. But holding Tether for years is not the best choice what you can do. Because Tether is very controversial.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

I don't trust it but it fills a very big gap in crypto.
I noticed lately that it is a nice tool for traders, especially in a bear market.
You can easily run away and all-in to crypto with simple steps.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I don't trust it but it fills a very big gap in crypto.
I noticed lately that it is a nice tool for traders, especially in a bear market.
You can easily run away and all-in to crypto with simple steps.
The fact is that in the beginning of 2018 the team made it possible to store USDT on the efirium wallets. This is a huge step for the convenience of users of crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: