Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1400 times)
Daniel355

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

I'm glad I waited  test version Coup. I am sure that soon the price of Coup will fly to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dylan365

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt affilicate for a long time
leon33013

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

How much will I be able to earn with your service?
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

hello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
ethan9990

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I understand the important and convenience of having digital affilicate , but according to the platform of coupit , coupit  token is a utility token, required for every digital affilicate transaction?
theo1001

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
jayden1101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good
kaijang1808

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project
louis230191

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

"Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
83/// I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
logan0312

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

I have seen many ICOs with the concept of affilicate  but  saying you are the first platform .Or you are saying that you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this.
edward1105

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Good luck with your project!!!!  Iam a part of your bounty program if have
mason2002

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
leon33013

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

ICO for dummies -> get in now, enjoy large bonus everybody.
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
--Alex--

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:42:34 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the inquries,
I will put post # and responses to some of the posts here all in one post since system doesn’t allow to post right away:

#117 Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
There are various reasons to invest, many of which also depends on your personal preferences, goals or what you find interesting. There is more to Coupit than just the crypto exchanging/trading, but it’s a bonus!
#118 What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

Thanks to the broad applications possible with Coupit, we plan to hit all the major retail areas, from food to books to furniture to cosmetics, most everything will fit into the Coupit plan of action.
#119 Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
We expect most if not all major stores to accept some form of crypto-currency in the coming years, I feel it is inevitable. There comes a point where even if they never expected to implement it, if people are using it, asking for it and there is a clear loss of sales for a vender NOT to have a crypto option, that they will implement it.
#121  Is it planned to unite COUP and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example.
We would take all considerations if it helps the community and our service. It is a very likely possibility, depending on what the start-up stands for and its layout/service.
#122 Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews, recommendations on manufactures, online stores?
The way Coupit is set up there is no real room for any sort of manipulation (thank blockchain aha) Things will be mainly auto and user based with a clear chain of process, for eg. Person buys a HD TV at a discount through coupit, THEN they are able to input their personal review on not just the product, but the service (app, store, shipping, customer service etc.) You can’t just make a review without being a verified customer (done auto on the coupit app) and over time when we have say 20+ people that used the same shop through our app and left feedback on multiple areas of service, we all get a better picture on current standings of a given service/shop (AND reap benefits of rewards/discounts for using the app and leaving ratings in the first place)
#124 I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
In this area/setting and implementing blockchain with our strong dedicated team, Yes I do. Especially for smaller shops/start-ups that may not have the capital ( or e-commerce knowledge) to do so on their own. Also Coupit could be integrated into a company already utilizing what you mention for even better results in terms of sales.  That’s one thing I really like about how we make Coupit, it is not just for the “big boys” or the “small mom & pops”, it can be utilized by services big and small! Another reason I am so excited about this project Smiley
#126  Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Ahh, actually my favorite part (I always see myself as a user, always cheer for the customer personally) The user gets access to special discounts/sales, rewards and the crypo portion of the app if they so choose to, that is along with access to, and impacting reviews which help the whole community out.
There is multiple ways you can use the app, use it just for reviews if you wish, or use it for the rewards/discounts. Maybe just buy/sell/trade the cryptocurrency portion, or heck use it all!! That’s something I like about Coupit, it is not mandatory to use all available services of the app, you can use or invest in what suits you best. Personally for me it’s going to be the reviews and crypto, but discounts and saving cash is nice too.
#130 Dear Dev When do coupit go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon.
Soon, we are taking all the proper steps and not rushing a single thing. We are working hard, I assure you we are. But we are not some sort of money grab “hey lets try to make a quick buck” sort of team or app, this will all come and I have no worries that our crypto will be listed at all (or most) of the major exchanges. I know many “makers” out there just try to make just make some Bullcrap app to attach to a crypo with the sole purpose of only caring about trading and value, not the service itself, or even scams which is evenmore evil. We want app service #1, and crypo #2 as a great bonus for all. Stay tuned and when it happens you will see it, or feel free to pm or email me with any questions.

#133 Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable.
Hello, there is no issue of clicking or site on our end, maybe try another brower? Anyhow here is a direct link to white paper, maybe it will be of help> https://coupit.io/whitepaper-v1.2.pdf

I will respond to some more tomorrow, Thank you all for your support and reaching out to us! : )
jayden1101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

I want to participate in the pre-sale that I must do to include me thanks

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
--Alex--

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

Continued---

#145 What is your percentage when a seller got a payment from buyer . Normally some centralized platform like Ebay they took 20%.

Minimal % to cover processing, as the project grows and evolves it will pretty much run itself.

#146 Why noone from your tem dont have link to profiles on Linkedin? And what direction of goods in your marketplace?

To be honest I would have to look into old files to even find my linked in account, I haven’t used that in a very long time. I can’t speak for the others, but I have Instagram, “veggiebbr”. I will look for my old account and post it but it’s not used much so not sure if there is a point. I use FB but mainly family and friend stuff/events. I am not one to spend hrs on FB looking at what other people did or ate today, I rather play video games to be honest haha. But you can add me there by name if you wish, I put people I don’t really know on limited though, nothing to hide, just prefer to be more private when it comes to social media. But you can always email me or message the FB store account, our team is there for any questions you may have.

#147 I like your Reward concept , especially reward for both parties when they do everything transparent and secure . When everything is rewarded with the recognitions, your system will go first in this blockchain industry .

Thanks! That’s how I feel as well! I am very confident and excited on this. If you asked me 4 years about about crypto or blockchain I wouldn’t have been all that interested or informed, but really learning all the ins and outs the last few years and seeing how its exploding now is just amazing! I love it.

#151 what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot

I agree there are a lot of come and go apps and many ideas out there. It’s mainly badly implemented ideas and with people that are clueless about blockchain tech and the whole crypto environment, and just want to try make a quick buck from this crypo thing they hear about… that is FAR from Coupit, we have consolidated, researched, invested, learned, structured and laid out a solid plan of action and amassed a great team. We have all departments covered and a hard working team. But we also are not rushing, we stick to the plan and I could not be happier with this project thus far.

#157 Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the COUP platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce COUP to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up

Thank you! Yes it is what we have built it for, growth and transparency! Thank you for the support!

#164 Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?

Our main focus is this project, beginning to finalization. How the market is exploding only time will tell what will be put together, whatever it is it will only be of quality and with a lot of planning, I can’t give details as to what/when yet sorry.

#183 Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from Coup ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?

Just keep checking back on our site, everyone knows at the same time, its fair.  Smiley

#189 hello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean.

We will target the most popular class’s at first, such as for example; health products, cosmetics, jewellery, clothing, food, books etc. Coupit can really be used in pretty much any type of class, but it only make sense to start with the most used and requested services. : )

#190  I understand the important and convenience of having digital affilicate , but according to the platform of coupit , coupit  token is a utility token, required for every digital affilicate transaction?

The Coupit app will utilize various forms of payment for services on top of the rewards and tokens.

There are a couple Q’s I will post in regards to soon when I can, but I would like to thank all of you for supporting Coupit and helping our project grow and benefit all involved! Many thanks to you all! 
I will Continue to be here daily for any questions or support and as always, feel free to message me here or email me at alex@coupit.io . You can also contact us through our main contact on our site and the Coupit FB page.
Thanks!
Theodore19

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: