Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO LAUNCH]-COUPIT.IO - An affiliate platform on the NEO BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 1400 times)
jude0911

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

So due to what do these small enterprises will get more opportunities by taking part in COUP?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
louis230191

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!
jayden1101

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one COUP token cost me during the sale?
elliot3003

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that COUP will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?

ethan9990

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
--Alex--

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:43:54 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 04:17:04 PM by --Alex--

How real is this ico, hope this is not another electracoin?

Very real… we have spent countless hrs, weeks, months working on it. It is much more than a simple “coin”. Which just means the coin part of it will be that much more valuable in time for those more interested in that aspect of Coupit. 

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!

Thank you very much for your support! It is very much appreciated!

I am not really sure how they have so much followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?

Lol because we set out with a thought out plan and have dedicated staff covering all aspects of Coupit. You can email the store, FB, Twitter, Me etc. and you will get a reply, that’s why we have so much interest. It is going very well thus far and I am super excited! Smiley

it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.

I have been hitting on questions here so I am a bit confused by that statement, if there is something I missed or you saw not answered just repost it in case I missed it, or feel free to email me or the main Coupit site or FB etc.  We are here for the community.

I cant register. I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email. Anybody else?

Have you checked your Spambox? It may be getting blocked. If you still have issues please feel free to email me or the Coupit site contact.

Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.

Please contact us with your info (email etc.) so we can look into your issue. Everything is working as normal on our end.

What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there

Read our white paper (on our site) and my posts in this thread. Smiley

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

On our site our white paper, time lines and plans are all laid out for all, and developments will be posted on FB, our site and here for major announcements. But yes we will be joining all major exchanges as the time line moves along.

The browser shows that the transition to your whitepaper is harmful and in the news nothing is said about the proposed technology ... suspicious ..
Must be your browser/setting, no other complaints on our end or from users. Also… the tech is posted all over the place and on our site so I am at a loss for words to this statement… competition post possibly? If not, feel free to email us with a detailed outline of your concerns and we will try to help.

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy

We have a team or hard workers helping spread the word through social media and word of mouth and dedicated staff like me to answer questions and help support the community. Down to earth grass roots way is our outlook. Not a spam based marketing tactics as many places seem to try to use nowadays. No one likes spamming and in the long run it’s not a smart idea. We are not out to try and make a quick buck, we want an indefinitely running app/system that is well received. And as we hit our goals and go on step by step the marketing will complement that in a synergetic way.
Thanks for the interest and support!

guys hoe can i join can someone help me plz im new here!!

Hello! Thank you for interest. Please visit our site ( https://coupit.io ) and read through the site and be sure to join the “get presale notifications”. Please feel free to email the coupit site or me if you have any questions still.

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors
My question is when exactly does the programm start?

On our site: https://coupit.io/  Click “road map” at the top and the plan is all laid out there for all. Thank you for your interest! And yes our servers are very good, we have our own staff dedicated to managing servers etc. I don’t think most others have this, it seems like they just hire for set up and then contract work again if there are issues, to try fix them. We have a permanent computer/internet/programming wizard on our team! Ha Smiley

Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter

No, we are growing awareness in a down to earth “non spamy” way and it is going very well. We want quality and it’s the best way to go about it in the long run. We are now snowballing in followers and awareness due to our way of spreading awareness.

Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of coup to cob holders

Thanks for the support!
Well as stated above that is not our way, to spam and try to force our app down people’s throats, you don’t need to do that when you have a good app and well thought out plan of action. (Plus who the heck likes spam, I am anti-spam!)  We have total believe in our app and system and that is what will do most of the talking, no spam zone here. But please feel free to spread awareness of our app and message to people you know, we do appreciate word of mouth, it will help us all Coupit and the community.

I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.

Exactly! Thanks for the support!

This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.

Thank you! Thank you ALL for ALL the support in this thread! It makes us feel good to see people already getting what we are trying to do here for the community.

Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of affilicate  comparing it to the traditional option?

Well with our plan of action, the tech we are using, the transparency and the community we are empowering, I just don’t see that in other places. I feel this is the “new wave” of crypto/blockchain tech that is much more than a simple crypto-token system. Maybe I am bias, but I can’t find any faults in our plans and am SUPER excited about it all!  Like I want to climb a building with a speaker phone and start telling all about it, but then I would just be a crazy guy yelling about some crypto thingy ma jiggy haha.

**** I will hit up some more of this thread very soon, thanks again for all the interest and support! ****
--Alex--

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 04:15:23 PM by --Alex--

hello DEV  The project looks professionnal  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?

Hello, Thank you for your kind words. Well our profiles and links to Linkedin are on the coupit site ( Coupit.io ) and has various info on the team. : )

I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.

Profiles and links to Linkedin are on the coupit site ( Coupit.io ) and has various info on the team. : )

How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance

At first all the major ones out there, along with smaller ones naturally. Even with our main focus being putting out a well-made usable app, we have also put the same dedication on the token side of things to ensure it grows just as nicely, I can assure you that much! :  )

Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO? Thanks so much

We will accept Bitcoin and NEO cryptocurrencies, as well as USD through eCheck.

When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Hello, Please visit: https://coupit.io/ and click “Road Map” and the time line and steps are laid out. Thanks for your interest!

Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a peer-to-peer application that allows anyone to buy and sell it in exchange to national currencies or alternative crypto currencies. So what is the key point of this platform different from other platform ?  thanks so much

Yes you are correct. The key thing that makes our platform different than most others is we have a well thought out, transparent, user focused app tied in and we are not a “dime a dozen” token like so many nowadays that come out and fail.
We have a wider focus than just making a token and hoping to make it popular soley for the sake of the coin/trading. BUT this WILL be a major aspect to our coin im sure, but it is naturally driven and not forced. We are SOO excited for our app.

Base on the main idea of COUP project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you need to have more advisor in digital company .

Who we have on staff are pro’s, quality over quantity is our motto. We have a massive network of outlets and sources as it is. The great team is the icing on the cake : ) 

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief

We have our linkedin accounts linked on the coupit site under “team” which has a lot of info on us. I can personally say I have already known and worked with half the team for years now and don’t see that ever changing and with couple I met more recently I see good things down the road as well. But our main focus is this app and its community. Dedication and focus is a must and we are not spreading all over the place with this and that. This is our major focus daily and I love it personally.
Thank you for your interest in us!

--Alex--

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

"Are you sure you are in the right place?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?

There are no issues on our end, try clearing your cache and/or cookies and restart the browser, might help. If you are still having issues please feel free to email us and we will try to help you out.

I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.

We will definitely be hitting all major exchanges as things roll out, and community support always helps so; Thank you ALL for your support and interest in Coupit!

Why your team only have few coder . I think this is a big project . So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 7 or 8 blockchain coder .

We have an A-team of pros, no “loos fat to trim”. A quality tight knit team trumps a big one with decent staff that works the average to slow pace. We don’t need extra clutter, we got our people and have contacts and resources if we ever did feel we needed to add something down the line. Not the case though. 
I see a lot of ICO’s pop out with tons of staff listed yet are half assed projects (no offence to other ICO’s trying to make it, I wish the WHOLE community the best, but that’s what I personally see so.. I am not worried)
I do agree it’s a big project though and I am SOO Excited! I was trying to explain it to my mother (she doesn’t get anything to do with the crypto token or blockchain stuff. She could see how excited I was while trying to explain it and asked if I was sure of what I was trying to tell her, I said yes and she said” ok that’s all I need to know, maybe in the future ill understand)  and I assured her when I put the app in her hands she will get it, at least the app part of things if not the token and trading value. That’s also the GREAT thing about Coupit!
You can have no idea about crypto or blockchain, yet fully use this app with ease and have it be useful to you, and (for many I feel) then slowly learn on the token side of things.
I feel Coupit will help bring the average person into the community that may not know much about crypto and be intimidated by it all. This will help not just Coupit and the coin, but the whole crypto community. I see more apps using blockchain in this way (geared to all) and together we all will help this community grow. I am not just talking about the DEV team, I am talking about you all! Thanks again!

How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned

Hello, I am not sure what you mean… development is going very well on our end. Maybe you have us confused with another app? More details would help me understand maybe. Smiley
Cheers

Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?

Hello, Just go to our site ( Coupit.io ) and click “roadmap” at the top. All our goals and roll outs are laid out for all to see.
Thank you very much on your interest with us!

Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?

*please refer to my post above* But no there is not, you sign up and follow the steps and all is well.

i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?

Yes this is KYC. We verify you after you make an account with us, before we accept you for investing etc.
CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

Coupit got featured ad #2 ICO to invest in June 2018 by SkrillaKing!

https://bestcrypto.tv/1220/top-3-icos-for-big-profits-june-2018-typerium-coupit-brickblock-reviews/
--Alex--

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

PRESALE IS NOW LIVE!!
Just  a heads up to those following this thread.
Thank you all for your support in Coupit! It's been very busy the last couple days and I am super excited!
Cheers!
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it

Same here, i always try to participate to strong ICO's. When i made my research i found very high scores. Specially on Track ICO website (https://www.trackico.io/ico/coupit/) they give to Coupid 5/5 full points! Hope they start a program soon.

andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

I know I've seen it, but can't seem to find it right now not even in the white paper.  Could you please tell me the total number of tokens?
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

They see your open ticket which is still waiting for your reply. Can you update that ticket with the requested information?
Are you able to log in to your account and update the ticket there? I will be able to verify your order once that is submitted. Thank you!
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

I participated in the pre-sale stage 1. I submitted a ticket. You asked for my address. I never heard back. Please contact me. Thanks
Thanks for your help. So to confirm I will receive tokens. The order is full of zeros. Sorry, no experience in this.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

Hi! What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project?
Al7Bar

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

Tell me more about KYC. Do I have to pass the check before making investments? How and where to undergo the verification procedure of KYC?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
--Alex--

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Tell me more about KYC. Do I have to pass the check before making investments? How and where to undergo the verification procedure of KYC?
During sign up and activation of your coupit account we will handle KYC, so no stress on your hands to do with KYC! Smiley

Thank you for your interest in coupit!
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

Token says 0.08 USD but on the airdrop says 10 COUP ($1)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: