Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not?  (Read 1606 times)
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

Very interesting question. So I do not know like other people, but I think that it works because I practice it myself. Our thoughts materialize and it's real like that

arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

well, in the other way, negative thinking doesnt help too, so, instead of keep disappointing despairing why dont just positive thinking?
custard7

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

To be honest, positive thinking is the only thing that works. It's not easy to do, nor does it always come naturally, but it's the only thing that can turn a frown upside down.  Smiley
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

Most of the people are not used to practice a positive thinking. That's why some of them will say that is not working. For me is working. A positive thinking cast out the anger, the stress and all the bad fealings.

I can relate to that. There's a possibility at some points in our lives where you can really get mad at someone in pushing you to your boiling point but the good thing here is positive thinking  has a good effect in controlling your emotion, in staying calm, and in understanding their situation instead.
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

definitely yes, always look at the brighter side and you'll always be good.
Jessika L.

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Of course it works! I am sure you have already heard that all our problems are in our head. It works the same with our happiness. It is in our head. If we firmly believe in something good and think positive, we feel much better. I hope you understand that I am not convincing you to live with pink glasses, but our depression and dissatisfaction- job of our minds. Because everything can be considered from another view.
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

Positive thinking does work. When it seems to me that my problems cannot be solved i keep saying it is well. And indeed it all becomes well.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Julia Designer
Copper Member

Activity: 22

🎨 Design crypto and space 🚀

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Sure it does. But sometimes It's not easy, by any stretch.

🔥🔥🔥I PROVIDE THE BEST CRYPTO DESIGN SERVICE EVER (motion graphics, signature, logo, illustration, web design)
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

I will say it does work, because by being optimistic you're more likely to see opportunities in almost everything and therefore turn it into an good advantage for you.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

There are two basic kinds of positive thinking... forced and natural.

A person who tries to force himself to be positive when he is not, destroys his positive thinking with doubts.

Google "placebo effect" to see what real and natural positive thinking is all about. Some studies show that as much as 33% of medical healings come about through placebo effect, because people naturally had positive thoughts about the effectiveness of some sugar pill they were taking, but didn't realize it was only a sugar pill.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Yes, you gain positive energy when you think positive opposite on the other side.
cHacHi907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Yea. For me it works. Positive thinking can definitely uplift your mood a little bit and possibly shed light on an otherwise dark and gloomy situation.
iBTT2

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

It does work for me. When you think positively, the rest of your actions will follow.
YanaVorob

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I do believe that possitive thinking works (at least it works for me for sure). Positive thinking helps with stress management and can even improve your health.
Health benefits that positive thinking may provide include:
-Increased life span
-Lower rates of depression
-Lower levels of distress
-Greater resistance to the common cold
-Better psychological and physical well-being
-Better cardiovascular health and reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease
-Better coping skills during hardships and times of stress
JustMyFewCents

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

When you have a positive outlook, it will show from your head to foot, how will you handle things and decision making. So, yes positive thinking does work.
Nayem01536

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Positive thinking sounds useful on the surface. (Most of us would prefer to be positive rather than negative.) ... Positive thoughts can actually create real value in your life and help you build skills that last much longer than a smile.
irina0699

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Ok, i am glad to share my experience. I have recently read a book called "Placebo". And after that I got sure that positive thinking does really work. For example, i dont concentrate on bad exams results or something else, but i am absolutely sure, everything will be alright. It is no reason to think another way. And i get expected GOOD result. I hate negative crying like " mz life is shit". It is stupid. So be sure, that you are ready for win and for happiness.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

Based on my life beliefs, positive thinking always works. After all, when a person is positive, then failures and mistakes are perceived more easily. And this in turn helps to find strength for new attempts to achieve the goal.
And even if the situation is no longer rectified, then from negative thoughts a person will bring only harm to his general psychological state. On the contrary, positive thoughts will help to draw the right conclusions, go further and achieve new goals.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dungkid2305

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

I can not stop thinking. That made me tired. I need to rest. That is my positive thinking now. My life
axel20

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

Positive thinking....does it work...  well, let's see... my original account (axel2078) was hijacked by someone a couple months ago and so far, I can't do shit about it, which is really aggravating.  Now, I'm a newbie again and subject to all kinds of red tape in regard to posting and I have to start all over unless the site admins will help to restore my account.  I'm hopeful that something positive will come out of this, but who knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: