Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] [BOUNTY] PIMAPAY-Pimacoin Cryptocurrency Ecosystem  (Read 393 times)
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Pimapay-Pimacoin::

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:58:30 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:48:41 AM by pimacoin

PIMAPAY-PIMACOIN

Redefined Global Transaction Network

We believe in Challenging and Transforming Payment Services Globally,
We revolutionize Payment & Trading Systems through a complete, secure, fast and easy to use Transactional Network for Humans,
Our Transactional Network includes Global Payment System, Crypto-Assets Trading Market, Pimacoin Hoarding, over 30 different Cryptocurrency wallets, Dice & Lotto Games, Automated Cryptocurrency Exchange, Electronic vouchers, a Bounty System & Pimacoin Minning.

TEAM:
Coming Soon

AIRDROP & ICO BEGINS

MISSION
We strive to contribute and promote modern blockchain technology for
different areas of social and economic relations. That’s why we strive to create a
platform that brings and binds people all across the global financially and the
cryptocurrency market at large. We belief blockchain opens opportunities to
improve the way people get used to live. “That is why Pimapay is a financial hub
for the humanity.”

UNIQUE PIMAPAY FEATURES

MARKET

Pimapay market offers a unique and excellent trading terminal and provides full support for exchange functions with varieties of functions ranging from interactive graphs, technical indicators, troll box chat, instant order execution and cancellation possibility.
Unlimited support for Cryptocurrencies such as BTC, LTC,ETH, PMC and many more . Also, unlimited support for fiat gateways such as perfectmoney, paypal, e.t.c.
Pimapay Market offers opportunity to track every single trade/order through sms and email alert on every trade.

AUTOMATED EXCHANGE

Swap any crypto assets of your choice, safe, fast and secure even without creating account. Simply swap from one wallet to another, from one e-currency account to another.
With always expansion and update in crypto and electronic direction, we continue to update and expand our crypto-asset swap space. With the aim of convenient, easy and fast payment online, Pimapay swap have implemented the most efficient and trending tokens.

AIRDROP (Hoarding)

Pimapay Hoarding system allows you to stake your Pimacoin and earn commission at the end of every month.
The guaranteed Monthly interest on your hoarded Pimacoin is calculated at the end of the month and your commission is airdropped into your account.

WALLET SYSTEMS

With our exclusive Pimapay wallet, you can save and receive your CryptoCurrency assets in a secure, protected, and encrypted environment. We make sure your encryption is done on the browser before they are saved on the server making it impossible for anyone to spend your coins.
By helping our clients secure their coins, all transactions involving them becomes much easier to handle, including spending and receiving funds, and paying for goods and services.
Additionally, you can easily swap your coins from one wallet to another within the Pimapay system, saving you from the hassle of finding a place to trade, buy, or sell your coin. With an easy QR code you could send coins to your love one in a snap.

VOUCHER SYSTEM

The Pimapay voucher stands out as a unique and innovative way of carrying out transactions, allowing you to deposit funds into your account or process purchases from merchant sites smoothly.
Pimapay voucher system makes it easy for you to purchase a voucher from another Pimapay user, or to give a friend the gift of e-currency investment with a voucher code. Vouchers are a convenient and professional way of performing transactions effortlessly from anywhere in the world.
With voucher unique feature, you can easily buy vouchers and use it to redeem any cryptocurrency that is accepted on Pimapay, like BTC, LTC, PMC, ETH and lots more. Pimapay Vouchers can be used as gift cards, for event ticketing, airline flight ticket etc

BOUNTY SYSTEM

Pimacoin support permissions, a custom permission bounty system. This means that permitted users can either mine, or manage Pimacoin Blockchain.
How do you join the Bounty System?
You have to place a bounty with some certain amount and wait till your bounty request has been permissioned to either mine or manage Pimacoin Blockchain.
When consensus is reached, users address is granted permission. Mining permission enables users who want to mine to bounty for mining permission.
In return, users (miners) are rewarded in round robin fashion and not proof of work. In these case, each available miner takes a turn in the mining reward process.

PAYMENT GATEWAY

Pimapay is a leading E-currency (payment gateway) for both Private and Business users. Pimapay provides an open door for swift transactions locally and internationally, online and offline services. Pimapay Gateway is simply “One Account That Rules It All” which enables everyone to securely send and receive funds all over the globe.
With Pimapay you can send money to anyone locally and internationally. Send to other Pimapay users instantly without any delay and in a more secured environment. Pay for goods and services, accept payments on your website with our user-friendly API (Advanced Voucher API, Payments API, Exchanger API, SCI integration API with documentations).

GAMING SYSTEM
Pimapay provide a “learning while having fun” feature through games, specifically lottery and dice. It’s so easy to participate, you just log into your account, select the game you want to play. You can also use a variety of other payment methods to play games.
DICE: Roll a die, double your stake. With this feature, you can double your earnings with just one click by simply selecting the coin you want to use, amount you want to stake, and click the row button either less than (<) or greater than (>) a certain figure.
Lottery: Get a chance to win the Pimacoin Jackpot. This unique feature provides everyone with an equal opportunity to participate in the lottery with no middle man, and no interference. Just place and you could be celebrated as the winner. Best match winning logic is used to determine the winner.

PIMACOIN MINING
We take the difficulty out of mining. Who says mining of Cryptocurrency have to be difficult? With th click of a button, you have your mining node ready. You can start mining Pimacoin within three(3) minutes.

PIMACOIN SPECIFICATION
1. Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) : - The consensus of the PMC platform is
the Delegated Proof of Stake. Any Pimacoin holder has the ability to
deploy a peer instance on a local computer and/or a VPS, therefore
becoming a part of the Pimacoin distributed network. As a reward for the
support of the infrastructure of the network, the owner of the node (peer)
will receive a reward in PMC — commission for the transactions.

2. In total, there is 6.5 Billion Coins, 4.5 Billion is yet to be mined while 1.5
has been Pre-mined. 1 Billion to be initially distributed during ICO. The
remaining 500 Million will be reserved as a utility coin for upcoming
pimapay feature.

3. Mining Reward and block time (50 Pimacoin to be generated every 5mins)

4. Units Per PMC 8 (100,000,000cligence = 1PMC)

There are three (3) ways to mine Pimacoin: -

Automated Node Deployment from user dashboard
Having an Administrator Address
Having a Miners Address
Earn 50 Pimacoin everytime you mine a block

PIMACOIN SALE CATEGORY

Pimacoin is the crypto-currency used to power Pimapay.

They are three categories of Pimacoin sale. Below are the three(3) different categories

General Coin Sale: in this category, they are five(5) tiers and each tier is sold within a period of time.

The five tiers are listed below:

Tier #1 with 21000000 PMC Allocated
Tier #2 with 42000000 PMC Allocated
Tier #3 with 84000000 PMC Allocated
Tier #4 with 126000000 PMC Allocated
Tier #5 with 147000000 PMC Allocated
Miners Category: In this Category, there are three (3) tiers. You can choose from any of the tiers.

The tiers in this category are:

Miners Tier #1 with 45000000 PMC Allocated
Miners Tier #2 with 300000000 PMC Allocated
Miners Tier #3 with 25000000 PMC Allocated
Administrator's Category In this Category, there are three (3) tiers. You can choose from any of the tiers.

The tiers in this category are:

Administrator #Tier 1 with 45000000 PMC Allocated
Administrator #Tier 2 with 300000000 PMC Allocated
Administrator #Tier 3 with 25000000 PMC Allocated

AIRDROP OFFER BREAKDOWN

NOTE: You will need to create account on http://www.pimapay.io click on "AIRDROP" there you will find more details
FACEBOOK
Join our facebook official page, login to your Pimapay Account, connect your facebook with Pimapay. Once connected, you can then repost our contents not more than 4 days after the post is released using this tag #pmcICO. Remember we count each reposts automatically.

50 to200 friends & followers (50 drop)
250 to 490 friends & followers (100 drop)
500 to 2500 friends & followers (150 drop)
3000 friends & followers and more (250 drop)
Follow us and provide your facebook username and receive 100 drop

TWITTER
Join our twitter official page, login to your Pimapay Account, connect your twitter with Pimapay. Once connected, you can then retweet our tweets not more than 4 days after the post is released using this tag #pmcICO. Remember we count each tweets automatically.

50 to200 followers (50 drop)
250 to 490 followers (100 drop)
500 to 2500 followers (150 drop)
3000 followers and more (250 drop)
Follow us and provide your twitter username and receive 100 drop

TELEGRAM
Join our telegram channel, login to your Pimapay account and provide your telegram username. We will verify your username, (50 drop) each.

LINKEDIN
Think you got what it takes? You can help us publish an article or video on LinkedIn or share our post on Linkedin, provide the shared link and you get coins. Be prepared to make a good and sound article and you will receive coins.

BITCOINTALK
Creat a post about Pimapay-Pimacoin on Bitcointalk, share your and enter your post link inside the space in your Pimapay account.

ARTICLES AND VIDEOS BREAKDOWN

ARTICLE
Write a post in your social media or blog about Pimapay not less than 800 words including (i.e website link) on your post in not less than two places.
We will categorize these posts in 3 places; Good (1500), Very Good (2500), Excellent (4000). Below, you will see where to submit your article link.

VIDEOS
Upload a video about Pimapay to Youtube, Vimeo or other popular video sharing platform and enter the link below. The video can be a Vlog, Interview, Webinar, Event, Presentation,Tutorial, Pimapay Review, etc We will credit your account accordingly.

Pimacoin ICO - AIRDROP http://pimapay.io
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

This is a bounty campaign not Airdrop
We must complete tasks every week to be eligible to claim the tokens?
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Yes, basically for posts and articles. you will always provide us with the shared link here.
But for telegram. is just username to be submitted.

8andriz

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

I will have a comment of knowledge, in the article has not specified about us
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

I will have a comment of knowledge, in the article has not specified about us
Team will be compiled shortly.

8andriz

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

Further bonus campaigns include the following tasks:

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1285/F1HVNj.png

I think developer added to dasboard on website
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:40:20 AM

Pimapay AIRDROP and Bounty is for everyone: simply join all our media pages, follow us, share, repost or retweet our article on pimapay.

Login to your pimapay.io account, click on “Airdrop” and provide your links that shows you shared r retweeted about us. Then wait for your Pimacoin (PMC) to be credited in your account. It’s that simple. For those who joined and shared our posts.

Your account has been credited with PMC, if you’re yet to get yours. Be patient as we will manually check all posts shared and credit everyone accordingly.

Remember there more to earn when you refer someone who buys Pimacoin when ICO sale kicks off.

Also, you can exchange/withdraw your Pimacoin to any wallet or cryptocurrency of your choice immediately we open our trading portal which kicks off immediately after ICO ends.

pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Pimapay is actually a complete network. I read the whitepaper and I am impressed. The airdrop section is captivating. Is the project ready or about to be lauched?

If you carefully go through the whitepaper and the roadmap on the homepage, you will notice that pimapay is 95% completed. After the end of the ICO, the platform will be launched.

Recash

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

This project sounds very interesting, and a well thought project. Having all these features in one platform is huge. If the Team will achieve this as they outlined. I think it will be a project to watch out for. Please how does the bounty really work in terms of submitting articles.
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

This project sounds very interesting, and a well thought project. Having all these features in one platform is huge. If the Team will achieve this as they outlined. I think it will be a project to watch out for. Please how does the bounty really work in terms of submitting articles.

If you check through the whitepaper, we started the project since 2016. 95% of the features of Pimapay is completed. If you go through the announcement properly, you will understand how the bounty works. We have bounty for twitter, facebook, linkedIn, telegram, bitcointalk, articles and videos. Pimacoin is allocated to each category.

In the mean time, you can begin to use our airdrop system before the ICO starts.

Kindly go to www.pimapay.com to join today and earn free pimacoins

prouch

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Does Pimapay have any plan to allow trading of ERC20 tokens when the trading platform is launched. Also can tokens be listed on Pimapay?
Recash

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

If you check through the whitepaper, we started the project since 2016. 95% of the features of Pimapay is completed. If you go through the announcement properly, you will understand how the bounty works. We have bounty for twitter, facebook, linkedIn, telegram, bitcointalk, articles and videos. Pimacoin is allocated to each category.

In the mean time, you can begin to use our airdrop system before the ICO starts.

Kindly go to www.pimapay.com to join today and earn free pimacoins

Ok, thats cool. I see it has referral system and director. So that means If I have up to 200 downlines. I will become a director. or those downlines will still have to purchase the coin before I earn as a director?
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Will there be any wallet or just the online account to store and stake coins? Would have been nice if you had told about the algo and provide the blockchain of the coin.
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Will there be any wallet or just the online account to store and stake coins? Would have been nice if you had told about the algo and provide the blockchain of the coin.

We have implemented the web wallet for pimapay and over 30 wallets for other cryptocurrencies. Our mobile and desktop wallets will be ready soon.

Pimapay is based on multichain blockchain
Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) : - The consensus of the PMC platform is
the Delegated Proof of Stake. Any Pimacoin holder has the ability to
deploy a peer instance on a local computer and/or a VPS, therefore
becoming a part of the Pimacoin distributed network. As a reward for the
support of the infrastructure of the network, the owner of the node (peer)
will receive a reward in PMC — commission for the transactions.

moneyhill

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Pimapay? Great name for a great project. I have over 12,000 members on my telegram group and I'm sure they will all love this project if i share it with them. Can I join your marketing team?
Manvee007

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

Lovely project. Pimacoin has vouchers. Been looking for something innovative like that.  Joined the telegram group
prouch

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Pimapay? Great name for a great project. I have over 12,000 members on my telegram group and I'm sure they will all love this project if i share it with them. Can I join your marketing team?
Thank you for your support, please kindly send us an email with your offer. However, we have unique bounty system that you can greatly benefit.
prouch

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Lovely project. Pimacoin has vouchers. Been looking for something innovative like that.  Joined the telegram group
Welcome manvee007, yes indeed we are able to integrate a unique voucher system. this voucher can be used to fund your cryptocurrency wallets, your local hash account, even exchange your received vouchers in our unique swap section. Also, you can buy a voucher and split them in various denominations as you want
pimacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Would I get more coins if I get more coins if I make a video about pimapay. From the user dashboard, I have noticed that I can post videos. If i post the same video on youtube and vimeo alongside other video websites, do I get credited separately??
Yes, we have bounty allocated when you make videos, publish articles and blogs. That is a huge way to earn more free Pimacoin.

lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Exchange functions with various functions ranging from interactive graphics, technical indicators, troll box chats, instant order execution, and possible cancellations. Unlimited support for cryptocurrency like BTC, ETH and more. By offering a unique and excellent trading terminal.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: