Print  
Author Topic: NEX ICO  (Read 271 times)
mpeis007 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ NEX ICO
April 02, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Ok, so I ve been selected to participate in the NEX ICO.
Now, as you may know due to market conditions NEO is lower than 50$ (which is a steal imo).
So the question is:
Would you invest the full 1k in NEX or split some of that money into (more)  NEO. ICO seems to be very popular(given City of zion is behind it and their relation to the NEO project)  and they re looking to raise "just" 25m which for a 2018 ICO is really nothing so given the hard cap of 1k$ per person to invest I could see why this could be worth much more in the future.
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

Congrats! I wasn't selected unfortunately. If I were you, I would put the entire $1000 into the NEX ICO. This is because there is a lot more growth potential in it than in NEO. Once NEX is being listed, I assume it will make a 5X or 10X. You can use of these profits to reinvest into NEO. That would be just my strategy. However, as a wasn't chosen for the ICO, I won't be able to implement this strategy.
mpeis007 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

Congrats! I wasn't selected unfortunately. If I were you, I would put the entire $1000 into the NEX ICO. This is because there is a lot more growth potential in it than in NEO. Once NEX is being listed, I assume it will make a 5X or 10X. You can use of these profits to reinvest into NEO. That would be just my strategy. However, as a wasn't chosen for the ICO, I won't be able to implement this strategy.
Leaning towards it myself, all star team, official ties to the platform hosting them(NEO), small total supply, small ICO sale target, hard cap per investor. I would feel much more comfortable if NEO(and the total market) was in a better situation than current but yes it all comes down to whether or not holding this or NEO will make better returns over time. Thanks for your input.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

Be very careful with fraudulent mail. Even though I did not apply, the mails say I won.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

NEX is rather interesting ICO based on NEO. Their lottery system for possible ICO participants is looking transparent. In my opinion, NEX will be in TOP 3 list of Successful NEO based ICOs.
mpeis007 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

Be very careful with fraudulent mail. Even though I did not apply, the mails say I won.
For anyone in similar situation:  You need to check through using their chrome extension https://suite.neonexchange.org/ico . They wont email anything.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Now, as you may know due to market conditions NEO is lower than 50$ (which is a steal imo).
So the question is:
Would you invest the full 1k in NEX or split some of that money into (more)  NEO. ICO seems to be very popular(given City of zion is behind it and their relation to the NEO project)  and they re looking to raise "just" 25m which for a 2018 ICO is really nothing so given the hard cap of 1k$ per person to invest I could see why this could be worth much more in the future.

Congrats! 

Use the $1K now and buy NEO, then use NEO when the ICO is on...buying as much NEX as you are allowed.
mpeis007 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

So the question is:

Congrats! 

Use the $1K now and buy NEO, then use NEO when the ICO is on...buying as much NEX as you are allowed.
Thank you, I just saw the sale isnt meant to start until the end of the month so this makes your suggestion all the better. I ll buy the NEO for it from now in any case and hopefully we ll have left this deep recession by then and get some extra value out of this 1k when depositing into the NEX ICO (that will take into account NEO's valuation the past few days before the sale)
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

NEO ICOs continue to gain for now, but I do not think it will last very long.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

theres a huge hype running around NeonExchange since 128k people applied and only 25k got accepted i would try to fill the 1k allocation if i wont be puting the rest to another importan ico or altcoin
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

So the question is:
Never try to invest all of your money right now. You must realize about you need to keep some of your amount to be invested in a promising coin. With the latest bearish trend of crypto and i was feeling doubt about there is a lot of demand for NEX. Remember there is a competitor that already closed its ico just like switcheo and i hope you will be thinking for a twice before put all of your money in NEX.

mpeis007 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

theres a huge hype running around NeonExchange since 128k people applied and only 25k got accepted i would try to fill the 1k allocation if i wont be puting the rest to another importan ico or altcoin
Wow, didnt have in mind this 128k statistic, this makes me much more comfortable filling 1k fully. Thanks!
nikodavv

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Hey guys! Who know where i can buy account for participation in token sale and how much do they cost?
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

Hey guys! Who know where i can buy account for participation in token sale and how much do they cost?
It's very risky to buy acc because private keys have owner of wallet and he can transfer all coins from wallet before you do it.
More safely is to buy coins after ICO on Exchange after listing

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

So the question is:
Did you win in the lottery, man?
As for neo - you are right, it is pity to invest 20+NEOs (~50$ each) instead of 7.5 (135$ price was  month ago).
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Some ppl have 15 accs and none wins, other getting thru with just 1, pure luck.
mpeis007 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

So the question is:
Did you win in the lottery, man?
As for neo - you are right, it is pity to invest 20+NEOs (~50$ each) instead of 7.5 (135$ price was  month ago).
Yup I did hence this post!
Thats my concern as well, I ll buy them in the next few days and hopefully they ve rebounded some until the end of the month when the sale will be. Either way if the number quoted here for that big of a participation in comparison to people getting through, it should at the very least keep up with NEO's rise in price in the   time after the ICO.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

So the question is:
Never try to invest all of your money right now. You must realize about you need to keep some of your amount to be invested in a promising coin. With the latest bearish trend of crypto and i was feeling doubt about there is a lot of demand for NEX. Remember there is a competitor that already closed its ico just like switcheo and i hope you will be thinking for a twice before put all of your money in NEX.

He did not say that he wants to put all his money in ICO Nex, and in fact you can put max $ 1000 in the first steep, but he has only given prominence and importance to the partners of Nex and Neo

Who has not been selected in the first lottery (max 1000 $) can be lucky enough to be drawn for the second steep where you can put up to $ 9,000
nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Objectively speaking, I rarely participate in ICO, and NEX is one of the few that I hope to participate in, which is a very good idea, a nice coin.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
budong

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

What does this have to do with NEO? Anybody know? Is it a scam? I hope to buy some on the exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: