Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copper member - avatar  (Read 228 times)
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Hello, I have bought Copper Member just now and still I can´t upload my avatar, I have read that is the main feature of this paid membership. Could you kindly help me?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lunarics
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

Full Member and up only.  
It must be no more than 120px wide, 80px tall, and 100 KiB in size. It must be a PNG, GIF, or JPEG image. It must be safe for work.

Why can't I post images?

Because you need to be a Junior Member to do that. To become a Junior Member you will have to have posted in three activity periods and have at least 28 activity. However, you can bypass these restriction by buying a Copper Membership for a small fee here.

See the difference Avatars and post images ?
Read carefully!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

Full Member and up only.  
It must be no more than 120px wide, 80px tall, and 100 KiB in size. It must be a PNG, GIF, or JPEG image. It must be safe for work.

Why can't I post images?

Because you need to be a Junior Member to do that. To become a Junior Member you will have to have posted in three activity periods and have at least 28 activity. However, you can bypass these restriction by buying a Copper Membership for a small fee here.

See the difference Avatars and post images ?
Read carefully!

I can see why the OP was misled when it is posted in that sequence. 'these' is plural, and 'restriction' is singular. This makes it slightly ambiguous as to whether the restriction bypass applies to both, or just the image posting.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Lunarics
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

I can see why the OP was misled when it is posted in that sequence. 'these' is plural, and 'restriction' is singular. This makes it slightly ambiguous as to whether the restriction bypass applies to both, or just the image posting.
Here by the admins need to make a full clarification in descriptions of what can Copper Membership
I from the description of the Copper Membership understand and understood that only in post can put a picture and not in the avatar
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Yeah, my fail, but if this Is not possible, the Copper member Is pretty useless, right? Why there isnt any other more expensive rank with better features?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Lunarics
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

Yeah, my fail, but if this Is not possible, the Copper member Is pretty useless, right? Why there isnt any other more expensive rank with better features?

If you spent 2-3 days and read the pinned posts. You wouldn't make such mistakes. If it still works it was possible in this way https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38071.0  you need to clarify will give you the opportunity to add the avatar
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

Yeah, my fail, but if this Is not possible, the Copper member Is pretty useless, right?
Copper member was originally made for newbies who wanted to post images quick without getting their accounts ranked up to jr member, not for us users who are above jr member rank. It ain't useless for newbies but in your case think of it as an honor, since you are not a free user here anymore and have donated something in this forum. There also aren't a more expensive rank with better features (unless you want custom title and access to exclusive forum section, which is for donator).
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Okay, no problem, it isnt fail, i donated this forum, which I love  Cheesy.
But I suggest more of that paid members in the future, I think many people are interested.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Yeah, my fail, but if this Is not possible, the Copper member Is pretty useless, right?
Copper member was originally made for newbies who wanted to post images quick without getting their accounts ranked up to jr member, not for us users who are above jr member rank. It ain't useless for newbies but in your case think of it as an honor, since you are not a free user here anymore and have donated something in this forum. There also aren't a more expensive rank with better features (unless you want custom title and access to exclusive forum section, which is for donator).
Usually the developers of a project will do so, by paying some bitcoin as well as promoting their project. I think if linked as a business then this is a promising and fairly cheap because this can also be used as a thing that can increase the confidence of investors. Yes I am more to say this as a businesslike thing, cooper member is suitable for use by dev to develop their business much better.
whatthesith (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

Usually the developers of a project will do so, by paying some bitcoin as well as promoting their project. I think if linked as a business then this is a promising and fairly cheap because this can also be used as a thing that can increase the confidence of investors. Yes I am more to say this as a businesslike thing, cooper member is suitable for use by dev to develop their business much better.
I think that the most suitable for use is legendary Cheesy.
It was my big mistake, that I wasn´t active in the past.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: