Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overall bitcoin is having only 21 Million Supply!!!!  (Read 192 times)
niisarearning (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

I am still thinking about the people who is not believign bitcoin or just selling their bitcoin to fiat . they are forgettign the initial concept of bitcoin its only 21 million supply . So the price will increase for sure because population entering to Bitcoin and supply . If 1% of the population started using bitcoin then bitcoin supply will be less . So grab your before its too late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farmer1618

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

Up to now, about 81% of Bitcoin has been exploited. This means that only about 4 million bits of Bitcoin are left untapped. 17 million Bitcoins have been mined seems to be many. Actually, it is very rare, to the extent that Bitcoin millionaire is hard to use. Because a Bitcoin can split into 100 million Satoshi so there are many turns.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

I am still thinking about the people who is not believign bitcoin or just selling their bitcoin to fiat . they are forgettign the initial concept of bitcoin its only 21 million supply . So the price will increase for sure because population entering to Bitcoin and supply . If 1% of the population started using bitcoin then bitcoin supply will be less . So grab your before its too late.
I say that there is always time for everything, bitcoin has not yet reach its ful potential because no matter how popular it is but generally the public would tend to use fiat for safety and legal reason.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

maximum supply of Bitcoin is 21 million but I think not all Bitcoins can be traded or transacted because some people lose access to their wallets, indirectly it reduces amount of Bitcoin that can be traded and make Bitcoin supply more limited
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:02 AM

it is not just about the limited supply. 21 million on its own is meaningless. if it was any other way then all these forks of bitcoin which also have 21 million and lots of other altcoins that have near the same number should have been worth a lot too!

what is important is the combination of this limited supply with the growing demand. it is always supply AND demand not supply alone. and the increasing demand is what's increasing the price.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

There are 2 main questions arise relating to your topic:
1. What shall the faith of of btc after reaching the maximum supply in 2140)?
2. More than 80% of btc is in circulation at the moment, and the motivation of miners when the inflation of btc happen because of decreasing in transaction fee?
Regards
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

I have said this on many threads regarding the 21 million bitcoin supply and I’ll say it again as people need to know. I believe that the supply and demand concept will come into play, but I don't think we are at that point yet where the supply is low enough to really control the value. Right now it's just supply and demand due to holding, rather than the absolute limit. Even once all the bitcoins are mined, there will still be a lag phase where the demand needs to catch up to match or exceed the limited supply.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

yes, when we hold bitcoin, then we determine the bitcoin life, and people who do not trust bitcoin are better than bitcoin hater. sometimes because they are impatient, so they want to quickly benefit.

i think when selling also has a strategy, so when selling bitcoin, do not make the price of bitcoin fell drastically.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mycryptofever

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

Bitcoin supply will continue to grow until it become one Trillion , let's see this happen in our life or not.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

It is true with what you say, we better take or buy now before supply decreases and price goes up for higher, if we take now we will surely get big profit.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

It is true with what you say, we better take or buy now before supply decreases and price goes up for higher, if we take now we will surely get big profit.

21 million is less decreasing,  I think there were many people who bought bitcoin fo hold waiting for the market turning green that's a tactics to have much gain.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

Uhhhh yeah and four million bitcoins are not yet mined. But hey dude bitcoin shortage might be in the distant future. Not a decade
So no need to rush to buy a bitcoin
Or you can rush if you plan to use it for you grand granddaughter's college fee soon. Huehuehue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Katie Kappel

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Bitcoin is have only 21 Million Supply, I think the last bitcoin to be exploited by Bitcoin will peak and eventually stabilize.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Yes bitcoin is only 21 mil supply. if in the future the demands of bitcoin keep rising, then bitcoin price will really rising far away.
bitcoin price on the market is quite low now. It is not late to buy some bitcoin to adding more investment now.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

Bitcoin is future crypto currency their price is so high when supplies decrease price reach more high
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

it is not just about the limited supply. 21 million on its own is meaningless. if it was any other way then all these forks of bitcoin which also have 21 million and lots of other altcoins that have near the same number should have been worth a lot too!

what is important is the combination of this limited supply with the growing demand. it is always supply AND demand not supply alone. and the increasing demand is what's increasing the price.

The cost of crypto currency is determined by their social utility and limited availability in the market. Their price, as well as the price of many other things, is determined by such an economic factor as supply and demand. According to the rules laid down in the system, the release of new coins occurs at a constant rate, which can not change. Thus, the offer is limited, so people who consider this coin valuable and want to buy it, are forced to pay more and more.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

A limited supply of only 21 million will make many people late to own or just hold bitcoin because in time the bitcoin price will surely increase very high after its status turns into a rare and sought-after digital asset. But do not worry, because you can still glance at another potential and divert it to altcoin.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

Bitcoin also has its limits. This is not a rich source of wealth. Not every place has a bitcoin for us to exploit. We must know how to exploit bitcoin reasonably. Avoid the status quo utilizing the devastating bitcoin digging system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: