Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCharity.io - Shameless shilling or valid discussion in Bitcoin Forum?  (Read 151 times)
BenArter (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 09:44:12 PM by BenArter

OK so I'm a Newbie here  Embarrassed ...

I've been meaning to get involved with the Bitcoin Forum for many many months but just haven't got around to it until now. What has largely prompted me to do so is the BCharity.io airdrop which requires one to mention their project on BitcoinTalk. Having read their whitepaper I must say that this particular ICO is one of the more interesting one's out there - a decentralised international charity exchange designed to increase the accessibility and efficiency of charity across the world.

Now this raises a few questions:

• With such a large number of ICO's/ITO's out there competing for capital  Shocked, is BCharity.io as promising as I think - can the project raise sufficient funds to reach it's hardcap, can the team pull together, stick to the roadmap, accomplish it's goals and succeed or is it just a pipedream/scam like so many others purporting to change the world?

• Is BitcoinTalk an appropriate forum to be having discussions re. new tokens or is this perceived to be off topic by longstanding community members?  Angry

• Whilst I gather that their is considerable resentment amongst community members that altcoins/tokens are being shilled on this forum, is it not a good thing that more traffic is being driven to the site?  Undecided Now that we have arrived, some of us Newbie's will strive to become more involved in discussions re. Bitcoin and not just use this as a platform to tick the boxes to get our airdrops.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_pj

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

I too have found myself on BitcoinTalk to satisfy the eligibility requirements of the BCharity.io airdrop. I think the project is very interesting and certainly one that I support. As for whether this forum is the right place for alts to be being promoted, being a Newbie, I really couldn't say, but the airdrop did get me here!  Smiley
Roybaba1

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

I believe that this  "BCharity.io" tokens is a good project and it's going to go places soon with the type of requirements they provide... I think I'm in love with this project more and more
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

I've been meaning to get involved with the Bitcoin Forum for many many months but just haven't got around to it until now. What has largely prompted me to do so is the BCharity.io airdrop which requires one to mention their project on BitcoinTalk. Having read their whitepaper I must say that this particular ICO is one of the more interesting one's out there - a decentralised international charity exchange designed to increase the accessibility and efficiency of charity across the world.

• With such a large number of ICO's/ITO's out there competing for capital  Shocked, is BCharity.io as promising as I think - can the project raise sufficient funds to reach it's hardcap, can the team pull together, stick to the roadmap, accomplish it's goals and succeed or is it just a pipedream/scam like so many others purporting to change the world?

• Is BitcoinTalk an appropriate forum to be having discussions re. new tokens or is this perceived to be off topic by longstanding community members?  Angry

• Whilst I gather that their is considerable resentment amongst community members that altcoins/tokens are being shilled on this forum, is it not a good thing that more traffic is being driven to the site?  Undecided Now that we have arrived, some of us Newbie's will strive to become more involved in discussions re. Bitcoin and not just use this as a platform to tick the boxes to get our airdrops.

why chairty? their doing an airdrop?

D80
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:36 AM

You know its not mandatory to do so right OP ? And if you not like what they do why you also join it ?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WilliamJames

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

good project!!!
WilliamJames

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

why chairty? their doing an airdrop?

D80
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: