Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]☝Freyrchain, first blockchain based collection data authentication platform  (Read 639 times)
Freyrchain_Official (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:46:38 AM by Freyrchain_Official

◖Website◗                              ◖Twitter◗                              ◖Reddit◗                              ◖Telegram◗

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy About Freyrchain Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

【Freyrchain project introduction:】

Freyrchain devotes itself to building the world’s first blockchain-based collection authentication platform.
    This platform intends to create a decentralized digital repository platform of culture and collections for art enthusiasts to help their growth.

It aims to build the first platform based on blockchain and big data of culture in the world.
    Now it has the world's largest blockchain database application platform for providing information on existing collections,
    historical transactions and collections description query as well as ancillary authentication information support for the whole industry.

Most of our team members have working experience in collection industry and be aware of the problems in this industry.
    They are striving to change the current situation of this industry and
    re-shape its structure through the enormous professional resources behind the team.

Freyrchain has the biggest entitative Chinese art library and the biggest collection database in the world,
    covering almost all known published Chinese art books and records worldwide.

【Freyrchain Roadmap▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉】

Preparation

·Since 2006, a large number of art and cultural collections have been accumulated, such as books, publications, etc.
    ·Beginning in 2010 to digitize the collection of nearly 200,000 physical books and records
    ·Built the world's largest database of Chinese art authority
    ·Cooperating with authoritative organizations in the art collection industry of various countries, reserve sufficient market resources[/li][/list]

Stage I [2018 Q1 and Q2]

·Integrate the existing collection information resources that have accumulated for nearly 20 years, and digitalize the information
    ·Improve the database and function of the Freyr APP platform and introduce the version 1.0 of the Freyr APP
    ·Create Freyrchain application pilot point.

Stage II [2018 Q3 and Q4]

·Opening access for collectors to put their art pieces into the Freyrchain app and launch the Freyrchain APP2.0
    ·Promote Freyrchain worldwide to enrich data on Freyrchain
    ·Freyrchain-based industry data fusion application service release
    ·Preliminarily forming an authoritative and decentralized collection cultural ecosystem with FREC tokens of value distribution flowing in the ecosystem

Stage III [2019 Q1 and Q2]

·Development of a chip based on the Walton Chain System for use in collection culture
    ·Achieve global chain of information collection
    ·To form a decentralized collection of cultural ecology in which global collection enthusiasts participate

Stage IV [2019 Q3 and Q4]

·Branch application based on Freyrchain platform data
    ·Create a collection culture ecosystem which can truly involve everyone.

【☀Coins☀】

Freyrchain's coin: FREC  

Freyr coins (FREC) are going to be used as circulating currency in collection transactions on Freyrchain, with Freyrchain rich collection of data, it can provide much information for collection enthusiast, including the inheritance, evaluation and value change of collectibles, it can help collectors complete the lack of heritage information to the maximum extent and therefore maximize the value of art collectibles. In near future, people  can use FREC to purchase/ publish/ post reviews for collectibles on blockchain.

Distribution shares

Distribution shares Foundation 30%
    Team rewards 25%
    Air-drop 5%
    Cornerstone investment 15%
    Angel investment 25%

❤❤If you have any questions, feel free to post under your tweet or join our Telegram group. We are happy to help!❤❤

Email: service@freyrchain.org
    "Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    Freyrchain_Official (OP)

View Profile
    April 03, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

reserved for more info.
    Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
    April 03, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

You’ve got a great roadmap and the team itself. I’m pretty sure you’ll come through with flying colors! But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
    Hang Vivian

Activity: 210

View Profile
    April 03, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

good project, reserved for bounty campain if you have
    Dino Platform

Activity: 90

View Profile
    April 03, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

The project has good value to help the culture and art industry a lot
    Freyrchain_Official (OP)

View Profile
    April 04, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

You’ve got a great roadmap and the team itself. I’m pretty sure you’ll come through with flying colors! But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.

Hello, Freyr coins (FREC) are going to be used as circulating currency in collection transactions on Freyrchain, With Freyrchain rich collection of data, it can provide much information for collection enthusiast, including the inheritance, evaluation and value change of collectibles, it can help collectors complete the lack of heritage information to the maximum extent and therefore maximize the value of art collectibles. In near future, people  can use FREC to purchase/ publish/ post reviews for collectibles on blockchain. More details pls refer to our White paper. Hope this helps.
    dasyzon2666

Activity: 42

View Profile
    April 07, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

The project sounds interesting, I wish I had enough money to invest it here,kept following on it Grin Grin
    Iphifenia

Activity: 75

View Profile
    April 07, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

hopefully this information is real and real, because it dare to say that the neuro chain as the heart of blockchain, if this is true, I am very sure, the development of neurochain network will be very fast growing fast, will not fail, and I am sure 100% will succeed, but I still have not seen this project roadmap, hopefully it will be updated as soon as possible, and my hope that this project will prove its promise
    Freyrchain_Official (OP)

View Profile
    April 09, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

The project sounds interesting, I wish I had enough money to invest it here,kept following on it Grin Grin

Hello, we have listed on coinegg and coinnest, and will be listed on more trading platforms in the near future!
    puffyink

Activity: 4

View Profile
    April 16, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

wow, blockchain + Art & Collection ,  sounds nice.
     i will study it as i want to do investment ~  Undecided Grin
    migmigbaby9897

Activity: 98

View Profile
    April 17, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.

lallanlion97

Activity: 84

View Profile
    April 18, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

this one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
    LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
    Merit: 253

View Profile
    April 18, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

You have it written. "Now it has the world's largest database database platform to provide information about existing collections,
    historical transactions and description of the collection description, as well as auxiliary support for authentication for the entire industry. "And what authentication technology is used?
    kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    April 21, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks
    Edgar9

Activity: 308
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    April 21, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

What inspired you to create this game? Do you plan to do only strategies?
    Freyrchain_Official (OP)

View Profile
    April 24, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.

Hello, you can find our english version whitepaper by clicking the link in the post, for more details and inquiries, please follow us on twitter and join the telegram group. Also, more content will be added into the post, stay tuned! Cheesy
    Freyrchain_Official (OP)

View Profile
    April 24, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks
    Hello, you can find our english version whitepaper by clicking the link in the post, for more details and inquiries, please follow us on twitter and join the telegram group. Also, more content will be added into the post, stay tuned!
    Freyrchain_Official (OP)

View Profile
    April 24, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

What inspired you to create this game? Do you plan to do only strategies?

The inspiration is from the difficulties that people currently dealing with in artwork trading market: anti-counterfeiting, traceabiltiy and transparency, etc. For more info please refer to our whitepaper and follow us on our SNS.
    bennie4

Activity: 224
    Merit: 21

View Profile
    May 09, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

Great news! $FREC is listed on #hitbtc! BTC, ETH and USDT pairs are available! Follow @freyrchain  and start trading now!
    https://hitbtc.com/exchange/FREC-to-BTC

https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/994301272453992448
    stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
    May 11, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to developers !
    Pages: [1] 2 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: