Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin?  (Read 5931 times)
stevemichael (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jason.romano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

We can already see some upward movement in the market. The development in price is pretty obvious. Price of other coins still depends on the price of Bitcoin, so yeah may be other coins will also recover with the price development of Bitcoin.
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

Bitcoin is definitely better than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is just a hard fork that doesn't really have any use and I don't think it will be here in the long run as it will die out with a lot of other coins who have no use.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

bitcoin has a much larger community than bitcoin cash. economic law speaks when high demand or high support increases the value of goods.
but if all bitcoin users change their interest to bitcoin cash then the chance of bitcoin cash overtaking bitcoin will very likely happen.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

There is a chance that bitcoin cash will dethrone bitcoin but IMO the probability of it happening is below 1%. There are many other good altcoins popping out of ICO's that might also overtake bitcoin, but it is most likely that btc will stay as the king of cryptocurrency even if it has become mainstream. That will be the case because as of the moment it is more well known and is proven to be resilient unlike any other coin.
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:57 PM

I'm sure cash will never replace the BTC. Bitcoin has a very long history and a large community. Yes, there are frictions, but I don't think that bitcoin fans  will move because of this to the side of evil (bitcoin cash). cash is  fork and evaluated for me as speculative asset for traders.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:55:19 PM

Yeah no way it will not replace Bitcoin...nothing will replace bitcoin I think, most of the people know only bitcoin and nothing else anyway.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

Why anyone need Bitcoin Cash today? BTC is have lightning network, small fees and worldwide adoption/popularity nowadays and you expect that ordinary fork will replace it? Grin
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

tsk tsk, no - no - and no, nevertheless, there is no such coin that can overcome Bitcoin now, maybe after five to ten years, a coin may surpass the usage of Bitcoin but it's not function, just keep it in mind that Bitcoin is the center and some coins are merely factor.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

No, no. Of course, the exchanges can to start the pump of this coin, and bring it as close as possible to bitcoin, but it will never be able overtake Bitcoin
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

With the way things are at the moment... I can say anything is possible. It would take a lot of efforts to gain over bitcoin. The marketcap is by far the highest.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

At the moment, there is no reason to believe that bitcoin will lose its position as leader. This very competently constructed currency, with a lot of support. Bitcoin has passed the test of time.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

Hey man ! A lot of work need to be done for Bitcoin Cash. It could probably take the place or live with BTC. We have seen the problem of the fees of BTC, which it was too much for a lot of investor. But my personal point of you is , BTC is King on the market and will remain. Big holder can make the move of that. There is no reason yet Bitcoin cash will lead. BTC is gold for now
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:34 PM

I think that one currency that is purely theoretically able to overtake bitcoin is Ethereum. The rest, and especially Bitcoin Cash, will never be able to do this

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

still hard to tell. bitcoin is still digital gold in essence, its a better investment as it stands today i just don't see that going away and being replaced
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

Honestly no,because it founder is total dickhead who wants to rule the cryptocurrency market by himself using his own shitcoin! he is claiming the bCash or bitcoin cash or whatever the name of his coin is the real and only bitcoin existing,what a shit statement why would people use that bCash bitcash or shitcoin over the original bitcoin which is less manipulated compare to his shitty coin? which he can easily dumped if he wanted to???  Huh

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

I don't know mate if you are also looking to the downside of other cryptocurrencies. And this type of question has been asked too many times here in forum but to tell you, nothing can replace bitcoin's place. Thinking of an altcoin or just a forked coin to replace the original one? I don't think that potentially will come. Did you also know that bitcoin cash has been declared by its dev as the real bitcoin and bitcoin as core bitcoin? Can you imagine on what type of claim is that from the devs?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Roger Ver seems to think so... In my opinion, we won't see BCH flip BTC off its throne anytime soon. The entire infrastructure of the cryptocurrency world is continuously being built with BTC and ETH at its very core. BTC is the base currency on most exchanges, it is the most widely known crypto and it has the most BIG MONEY behind it (think of all the reputable investors who bought hundreds of millions of dollars of BTC in 2017. Do you think they will all sell at a loss?? I doubt it). Don't give up on BTC yet. Sure, it needs improvements but it's not going anywhere yet.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

Roger Ver seems to think so... In my opinion, we won't see BCH flip BTC off its throne anytime soon. The entire infrastructure of the cryptocurrency world is continuously being built with BTC and ETH at its very core. BTC is the base currency on most exchanges, it is the most widely known crypto and it has the most BIG MONEY behind it (think of all the reputable investors who bought hundreds of millions of dollars of BTC in 2017. Do you think they will all sell at a loss?? I doubt it). Don't give up on BTC yet. Sure, it needs improvements but it's not going anywhere yet.
He is only one of those believers together with his shit teamates,but i theoretically if most of the people are going to search for a good alternative it will be possible that ETHEREUM is going to replace bitcoin as we speak it is the only coin which could replace bitcoin if anything happens to bitcoin anytime soon,but i would love to see bitcoincash to be at the very bottom of the market so that roger ver and his friends will be silent forever.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

Actually,as of know there is no chances that bitcoin cash can overcome the bitcoin  in terms of prices value and  popularization,because for me what ever happen to bitcoin price there will be a domino effect to all altcoins  in the cryptomarket,just like happen now,if bitcoin is going dump and red all altcoins also affected and turn dump also,so this bitcoin cash also  is going down if btc also is dropping its price value,thats why i said thats for now there is no chances,maybe someday if the price remain its stability form.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: