Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin?  (Read 5938 times)
kinochi

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

Of course not! No one can take place of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the top cryptocurrency that will always number one in the chart and the market, it is the fast growing investment in cryptocurrency and also the future of our cryptocurrency. Hail to Bitcoin.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

very unlikely in my opinion Bitcoin cash beat Bitcoin, because the price difference is far enough so it is very difficult to beat Bitcoin,
BCH is a new coin when compared with Bitcoin certainly many choose BTC.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

very unlikely in my opinion Bitcoin cash beat Bitcoin, because the price difference is far enough so it is very difficult to beat Bitcoin,
BCH is a new coin when compared with Bitcoin certainly many choose BTC.
I don't think if there's have a chance that the bitcoin cash beqt the bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is one of the alternative coins and we know that the alternative coins are only depending on the bitcoin.maybe he other coins can beat by the bitcoin cash but the bitcoin is impossible too now. The only have a chance is ethereum
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:58:54 PM by beej

Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

I think bitcoin cash will have it's own place in the market, in due time it will also make it's presence
known with much anticipated importance. But clearly for now, it's not even close to bitcoin's track
record and affluence. I think Ethereum is more worthy to come close to rivalry with bitcoins than
bitcoin cash. But still it's still too early for bitcoin cash, it needs more time and a lot of growth to
follow and eventually rival bitcons. No currency exist that may replace bitcoin, not even ETH can
replace bitcoins. So I think it's quite impossible for now to replace Bitcoin.  
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Frankly speaking, I don’t think Bitcoin Cash will be able to overtake Bitcoin. The community is very supportive of Bitcoin and won’t let this happen.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

Every time the price of Bitcoin falls down, Bitcoin Cash joins it. I The price is now 4 times lower compared to its peak (which was evident back in Dec 2017). Not just Bitcoin Cash, I don't think there is a single coin out there which has the potential to take place of Bitcoin. Ethereum and Bitcoin will remain the forerunners for the next few decades and it would be next to impossible to dethrone them from this top slot.

You have a point but no one can tell today what coin will dominate in decades, not even years from now. Ethereum is mainly so strong as it is used for almost all ICOs. This is going to change this year already.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Now, the Bitcoin has its value again, we can see the green of the bitcoin price is still growing and rising. On the other hand, the Bitcoin Cash is also rising day to day and it seems to rise or increase easily for some recent times.
However, to overtake the bitcoin, I think Bitcoin cash will find more difficulties. Yeah, the bitcoin is still the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency among the society in the world. It means that it is quite difficult to overtake that place. It may need several years later.
However, we cannot predict it 100%. There may be possible for the other altcoins to reach or close the place of bitcoin. But, to overtake, once more it is difficult.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

I personally do not think this will happen.  Anything is possible, but you hear people talking more about bitcoin.

Right now bitcoin is trading at least 8x as much volume.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

I think not, there are many experts who say that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. in fact until now it has not happened. even the bitcion cash rating has been exceeded by the ripple. so bitcoin cash is not the strongest candidate anymore
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

It will never happen that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin in the future because all altcoins  depends only into bitcoins if btc fall all altcoins will down.Bitcoin is a strong coins that can dominate the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

Bitcoin cash now grows very fast as they are above $ 1k. This is a bit hard to achieve at Bitcoin Cash. The market has gradually recovered and they will dominate the market in the near future.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Bitcoin cash now grows very fast as they are above $ 1k. This is a bit hard to achieve at Bitcoin Cash. The market has gradually recovered and they will dominate the market in the near future.
That's true bitcoin dominates of all altcoins and I don't see any chances even bitcoin cash to replace bitcoin in the future. Therefore bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world no coins will take place.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

I have a had a good think about that question and my considered answer would be NO. Bitcoin Cash was created out of a hard fork of Bitcoin itself and although it has appreciated to a good price, now that BTC fees are back as reasonable I cannot see what extra it is offering.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

I dont think that bitcoin cash will take place of bitcoin but I am happy that there is coin which is oppononet to bitcoin.So It will cause the improvement.I love the rival coins
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

Bitcoin cash is issued to Bitcoin holders in accordance with Bitcoin's 1:1 allocation model, so bitcoin cash can directly inherit the user base of Bitcoin. Bitcoin, the oldest in the digital industry, has a very large user base.
Bitcoin cash directly owns the corresponding users since it was generated, which is not possible with all digital currencies. Even Ethereum, whose market value is second only to Bitcoin, is deterred. And the emergence of new bitcoin to break the original market value of digital assets, ranked first in the market ranked third. Although it later fell to fourth place because of price fluctuations, but it also opened the price of rising Ruibo coins, it now ranks third in market value. As you can imagine, bitcoin cash technology is even more perfect.
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

I think not. Since bitcoin is the father of bitcoin cash, the more codes in their coin are almost identical, the only way bitcoin cash can take the place of btc if the top 5 billionaires Forbes chip in and buy it. The only then. Because btc's market capitalization is higher than btc cash by almost 8 times!
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

Not a chance  Grin it could become a decent altcoin if their team actually focused on things that mattered instead of petty tribalism. I think it's funny that a Bitcoin fork that late had any value at all. I guess people really want leaders to follow, regardless of where that path will take them. The fact that a few notable people could create such wealth instantly is pretty interesting, it's almost like they became a bank themselves. I guess that's what this is all about, becoming a bank and not beating them  Grin
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

I dont think so.BTC have larger community, its the most well knowed coin, and also the first one.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin Cash will ever replace Bitcoin this time since I believe that bitcoin will still continue to lead in the crypto market. Without bitcoin, there is no possibility that alts will continuously grow as these coins are dependent with bitcoin's performance and that is what I had observed for quite sometime.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

Investors who continue to buy bitcoin cash should also benefit from bitcoin cash growth. For the entire Bitcoin cash ecosystem, the transaction costs earned by the miners are important growth indicators. If some of the costs are burned, the miners are actually sharing the revenue with the entire bitcoin cash network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: