Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin?  (Read 5944 times)
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

Nope, in my opinion the BitckinCash use the word Bitcoin in order to gain extra popularity and to add a little confusion to some investors to check their project. Unlike ETH they have their own free fighting spirit when it comes to competing.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

No way. There’s usually a way around issues. A child cannot be wiser and knowledgabke than his or her mother. Bitcoin’s will rise up to $50k in 2018 by speculation
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market, it is very popular and has huge capitalization, it is difficult to have another altcoin to replace Bitcoin's position until now. Bitcoin cash also has the potential, however I believe it will not be able to replace Bitcoin, which was created to increase Bitcoin's popularity. I think if there is an altcoin that can beat Bitcoin then that would be Ethereum

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
I think that's impossible. The market value of Bitcoin cash is way far from the market price of Bitcoin. Also, the rate of increase for a long run is infavor with Bitcoin. Alsthough Bitcoin cash is showibg potential I think it won't be enough for it to surpass Bitcoin ehich is believed to be the number one crypto for a long time.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Although the Bitcoin exchange rate has fallen day by day, it is impossible for the BCH to surpass it. Currently, the BTC rate is $ 9000 while BCH is only $ 1300, a vast difference in exchange rates. In the future including the promised BCH, it will take a long time before the exchange rate can be equal to the BTC, like ETH, will always be in second place after the BTC.

memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Nothing impossible! It may well be that someday Bitcoin Cash will be in demand more Bitcoin. Although the cash market is declining from year to year. And that's a fact! So while Bitcoin rules.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin Cash has important advantages over bitcoin, which will allow it to take its place. The price of this coin is growing on false news. Bitcoin as a standard was and will be, but bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin silver and other forks will exist until they are replaced by other forks.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

It is just a dip, that will soon enough recover. It is a bit silly to believe that bitcoin cash can overthrow BTC, not in a million years, at least I think so. BTC is too giant and too powerful right now and will remain for years to come.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Thats a hard NO for me. While Bitcoin cash has a great potential I doubt that it can overcome or replace its predecessor bitcoin. It is still a baby compared to Bitcoin, as Bitcoin overcomes several challenges makin it a strong reputable currency. Bitcoin cash has a long way to go but the market is volatile as it is thts one big change of it happens.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

The main advantage of Bitcoin Cash is "fast" transactions. The block size is increased to 8MB. Because of this, the commission remains at the early levels of development of crypto currency - up to $ 0.1. The main value of Bitcoin in itself.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

No it cannot, bitcoin cash is still an altcoin and most of the people prefer bitcoins or other altcoin like ethereum because it was more profitable and the growth is much better more than investing on bitcoin cash.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Bitcoin Cash and various other cryptos have the potential to overtake what is masquerading as Bitcoin nowadays. However, what prices do, especially over the short-term, are not an accurate measure of this. It is but one component of a much larger picture.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

I may be very much mistaken or even lacking knowledge, but i do not believe that a fork can replace bitcoin because there are big investors' policies and interests and also losing the number 1 position is not something interesting for the crypto world. In summary the maximum that can happen is a great appreciation of the forks and especially of Bitcoin Cash.
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Maybe Bitcoincash might beat Bitcoin. But it takes a long time because the effect of bitcoin is very big and strong in the world of cryptocurrency.
paulmaritz

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

I may be very much mistaken or even lacking knowledge, but i do not believe that a fork can replace bitcoin because there are big investors' policies and interests and also losing the number 1 position is not something interesting for the crypto world. In summary the maximum that can happen is a great appreciation of the forks and especially of Bitcoin Cash.

Keep in mind that both Bitcoin Cash and Segwit are forks of the original Bitcoin blockchain. The first has done it to be able to scale by using the Bitcoin system - as intended by Satoshi (see below) - while the latter has done it to for one do away with signature data in Bitcoin transactions and to enable it to scale off the Bitcoin system and off-chain by making use of what's called the Lightning Network (LN).

"It never really hits a scale ceiling" - Satoshi (Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149668.msg1596879#msg1596879)

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

Not too close. Bitcoin cash have been popular days after being released in the market but after a couple of months, its market value began to fall. I think it is impossible for Bitcoin cash to replace Bitcoin just because it is having problems with market volatility which is a normal phenomenon when it comes to cryptocurrencies. So surely, it won't.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

I think it will not,  bitcoin is very popular and trusted by lots of users and investors.  Some have been doing some investment in a long term basis wherein,  they invest it and let it until btc price increase once again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
paulmaritz

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:01:32 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:34:55 AM by paulmaritz

Not too close. Bitcoin cash have been popular days after being released in the market but after a couple of months, its market value began to fall. I think it is impossible for Bitcoin cash to replace Bitcoin just because it is having problems with market volatility which is a normal phenomenon when it comes to cryptocurrencies. So surely, it won't.

Agreed. E.g. a better measure is to look at the increase in the number of merchants who are accepting Bitcoin Cash as a means of payment and the ones who are starting to drop Bitcoin Core as a means of payment.

P.S. It is not entirely honest to connect the decline in the price of BCH at that stage to a decline in its popularity. It is better to say that it was not saved from a downward swing in the market in general.
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

BCash cannot go up by its own. Its price is totally depended if Bitcoin is up. Their claims of BCash is going up when Bitcoin is going down is a pure price manipulation they cannot do it everytime when Bitcoin is down or they will lose a lot of money from buying BitcoinCash at loss.

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

I don't think or see any way that could ever happen, bitcoin cash is a fork of bitcoin. Bitcoin is more widely accepted by different people, institutions etc and I don't know how many people that know about bitcoin cash. so I don't see that happening in

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: