Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Past, Present & Future of GLOBCOIN  (Read 78 times)
EvaGC (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

If you had a crystal ball in December 2017 that said: “You should hedge part of your crypto portfolio now because January and February 2018 will be difficult”… what would you have done? There weren’t many options, actually.

One of the solutions could have been to go for fiat currencies, but that would cost a lot and you would not be in the crypto space anymore, so the tax authorities would have been very curious about your banking activity. Another option would have been to use something like Tether — but let’s just say there had been some negative rumors going around.

The good news is that thanks to the Blockchain technology, GLOBCOIN can now offer in one hundred dollars chunks what they used to offer to large investors for many years in ten million dollars slices only.

And what is that? -> is a stablecoin that also offers smart allocation to the World Economy. How are we doing that? By using currency baskets, which are portfolios of selected currencies. Diversification builds stability.

After having an ICO for their utility token, the GCP (Globcoin crypto-platform), they'll now work with the stablecoin token, the GLX, representing Globcoin 1st currency basket (15 major fiat currencies + 5% gold). Everytime they issue a coin, are buying those 15 currencies and gold at the bank and deposit the collateral. This will be audited by a big, well known firm.

Their sister company Globcoin Ltd is running a multi-currency card pre-loaded with 6 major currencies and distributed in 32 countries. They hope to add their cryptocurrency to the card by the end of 2018 (subject to necessary approvals).

More: www.globcoin.io
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

What do I know about the GLOBCOIN project? This project could not raise money from the first time and therefore postponed the sale of tokens. This project almost did not collect anything from the second attempt. This project deceived the participants of the company's bounty. For me this is enough to understand that this is a bad project

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

despondency, I agree, you have put enough weighty arguments to seriously think about whether to deal with this company. Of course, everyone decides for himself, but I prefer to bypass such companies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: