Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it  (Read 9288 times)
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Going to be red soon enough these big players has finished selling their coins from the peak,its a never ending cycle of market manipulations so you should know that the green candles might not be there for too long as these people are making a lot of money everytime the market is failing because they can easily buyback from the bottom and then then the market will start to recover and repeat the cycle again.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:01:50 PM

Patient is much needed in this situation if you are a long term investor. Because of the upcoming deadline day on April 15th for individuals to file their annual tax return- so many people have been cashing out some of their Bitcoins. That has been a serious consequence fact for the current long bear market situation. I guess by May everything will come back to its normal prices.

Talkincrypto50

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think we will see some more red but the green will happen eventually. Need to give it time.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Its not easy to predict as of now the market seems red , so technically we cant totally say the market will be red or green , because the its volatile or unpredictable , the move our market is based on the demand of it. The marketplace cannot be stayed at one , it can go green sometimes red.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Quraline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

I think the market will remain green for at least a few days. And investors will improve their mood.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

For market to go green you need trust of investors, at this point there is no sign of it. Some people here are suggesting to use technical analysis, but it won’t help here. In the crisis time you should use fundamental instead. I follow up with cryptonews and at this point can say that there is no hope for near future. The “day of green” is not enough to bring investors back to crypto. It should be series of great news, probably from governmental agencies
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

The recovering process is pretty slow but I think soon the market will remain green. I give it one month to remain green. This is my prediction
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

I don't want to say this but the green rally wouldn't last longer. Experts said that bitcoin may fall even further if this trend continues and despite of government regulatory pressures and recent news about banning cryptocurrency ads that made by google, twitter and facebook bitcoin is still strong at 6000 - 7000 and lets just hope that something good news about bitcoin to make the price boost.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

No,because it could be a bull trap as far as i can see bitcoin's movements shows it still in bearish trend so you wont be so sure about these green candles it may turn into reds suddenly as soon as you bought these coins, you know how dirty these big players play the market,and for me before i buy anything i will wait for some confirmations,technical analysis probably some breakouts from the current resistance.

inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

No, it is green but it won´t remain there. I think is a fake situation and that it should fall much more before recovering, possibly no earlier than june and that means... stay out.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

for me, i dont think bitcoin market is manipulated from who from wealthy man.What is the result of all transanction must be identify and releasing to the blockchain.
ALKOTEL_T

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

It's not a green market, my friend. We will not see a "green market" either today, tomorrow, or this month. Maybe 2 or more month.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Hate to disappoint you, but 7.000 USD is a support point. Bitcoin went to 7.000 USD a couple of times already and bounced back. It's called "testing a support". It will go up for a short period of time and then probably test 7.000 USD again. I sincerely hope it won't cross it. Unlike 8.000 or 10.000 this 7.000 support proved to be very resistant though which I am very happy about.

However, altcoins have a much bigger problem - with although Bitcoin just keeps bouncing back, altcoins seem to bounce less and drop down more, strengthening Bitcoins relative supremacy each time. It basically means it is a "dead or alive" time for altcoins.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

I think that the market froze in honor of the holiday, because it's just a miracle, such a fall can not just end like this, most likely it will continue, I think that a few more months and people will definitely lose faith in crypto-currencies.
Rexpax

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

It is a trap )

But my feeling is that we will touch 5.000-6.000$ (for BTC) or even a bit lower. I don't believe the price will drop till 1.000$ or lower. Tech analysis has nothing to do in here. There is a trend and desire of a group of manipulators to dump the price to buy back at lower levels.
It all depends on when they will have enough.

I believe that the market will start recovering in May.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

NO,and you shouldnt trust it too because we are still in bearish partterns that is why these green candles wont be here for a long period of time expect another wave of red candles and it means it will drive the market to fall below the current support line,means we can buy cheaper bitcoins when it happens and im sure it will happen in the next few days!

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

Yeah I think I pretty much trust ethereum's price as it already dropped so much returned back to former price. It doesn't have any place to go anymore basically impossible not to invest in this time. I wish my payments were done earlier.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

M
It not an easy call

I say green
Might be turned into reds ,as far as i can see we are still in a bearish trend market that is why it has higher possibility that these green candles are going to trap most of the people,because bitcoin's movements are still unpredictable and there are no breakouts from the current resistance levels,that is why we need to be careful or else you will lose a lot.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

There has been positive movements in the market, with slight signs of gain, we however aren't over the red zone just yeyt, but we will get into the green zone soon, the red zone is coming to an end
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
I Believe this month the market is racing to raise prices especially altcoin which will stabilize the value at the same point ,if bitcoin rises later then altcoin will get a chance to go up as well and I'm writing this is a very well connected crypto

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: