Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it  (Read 9286 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

I think crypto market still unstable at the moment, the green market cant be trusted as many of the investors is anxious to sell the coin, many investors got stuck due to the rapidly dropping in Jan so now they are looking for chances to sell, I doubt the green will stay for long, but I still appreciate the green its mean people atill enthusiastic to invest in crypto
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Damn if we go any lower its gonna be really bad, we are already in the state of the market that was before the end of 2018 boom, which is pretty bad considering how much money went in at that point
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

Currently, I see the market always in the RED, if there is GREEN within a few hours and then the exchange rate decreased. Actually, the current market is tough to understand, in my opinion, the high possibility is that investors invest in Bitcoin at the lowest exchange rate is nearly $ 6,000, and each time the exchange rate increases they sell Bitcoin to make a profit and then re-invest rather than long-term hold. This makes the exchange rate always fluctuate.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

I think that Green will no last for many days... there is too much mess with news the comes around the world about regularization, taxations....after this market will rise again...
I believe that the market may drop even lower. Up to 3000-4000 thousand dollars. It is advantageous for large investors to sow panic among the masses and buy cheap bitcoins.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
What do you mean trust? the market is real. it is not fake. when the green change to red is not fake too. Don't worry about the market. it is time to buy in the lowest price. DOn;t let whales take all coins then they will make a lot of profit from the sale. when bitcoin is above 25 K, I think it is difficult to hold bitcoin there with little cash. It is better to buy top ten coins or top 100 coins. Make more profit by HODL the coins. In the end of 2018, analists say that bitcoin will reach 20 -25 k USD. now with only 6-7 K usd you can hold btc. then you make more than 100 % profit. that is a great luck.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

I think that Green will no last for many days... there is too much mess with news the comes around the world about regularization, taxations....after this market will rise again...
I believe that the market may drop even lower. Up to 3000-4000 thousand dollars. It is advantageous for large investors to sow panic among the masses and buy cheap bitcoins.
I really believe that it will drop more below 6,000 but 3,000usd is very impossible. I am long bitcoin price hopefully we get 40,000-50,000usd before it maintain it's price. Yes regulations in different countries are implementing we need to be aware on that one.

uchiha_madara

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
no, I have seen that although the market is green its price has not gone up
I'm just waiting for a good issue
because when the issue is there then the market price goes up.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Why we wont just say green and red? This is a common thing because it do only have 2 ways on where would prices would go. Dont trust any movements because we do know how volatile the crypto market is.We might see bull run in a minute or hour but it would suddenly go bearish for the entire month which would really gives confusion and doubts into the traders.This is why its really important to go with the flow no matter what would be the situation of the entire market.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Why we wont just say green and red? This is a common thing because it do only have 2 ways on where would prices would go. Dont trust any movements because we do know how volatile the crypto market is.We might see bull run in a minute or hour but it would suddenly go bearish for the entire month which would really gives confusion and doubts into the traders.This is why its really important to go with the flow no matter what would be the situation of the entire market.

I dont exactly know it will be staying green or turn into red again. I think this is good signal that the market will be recovering again because small sign is very important to continue our good signal.
I realize there is very strong support where the market can not go further again and its good. Its been 3 times back to support and already recover again.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
i hope the market always green Cheesy
but there are some people who say that the market until now is still less stable according to and prediction them mid-april start green again

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:07:00 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market will go through cycles of ups and downs.  No project/cryptocurrency regardless how good it is keeps going up forever.  If you understand these cycles, you can still make money when the market is red.  However, it is much easier and the gains are usually higher when the market is green.  Let's hope it stays green for a while.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

Green or red that it is normal. While this is indeed a majority is always red and green also cannot last for long and haven't been able to restore market prices like it used to. its development continued to see them in a few more months might be able to return.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:37:22 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
the market may remain green. provided that all coins have a good and gradual increase. but if the coin decreases then the market will be red. so we have to keep the coins up and steady.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Im happy to see that green colors around the market, but trusting it right now, i dont think so. I always say in my other comments be patient but dont trust this might not be stable as of now. We still see many negative news about cryptocurrency and bans in social media that really affects the investors/traders, so i don't think the market will be stable at this point of time. Sorry Sir for being pessimist right now just sharing my thoughts. But please just be patient.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

I want to trust these green candles but i bitcoin doesnt seems to be bullish that is why we still need some good confirmations,atleast another breakout from bitcoin's resistance will confirm that we are in bullish trend once again,but the possibility of having bull traps are high because in general trend our market is still in bearish trends.
Sometimes the green color only occurs briefly then red color again dominates in the market. keep calm and do not be in a hurry dude. I myself still observing it seems to lately there is no significant change in the market to rise or fall. I hope hopefully the market will soon be green for a long time. it will restore user trust in the market
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

i didn't know, this is not of my control , market decide , but  i am already ready for long time investment in the next years.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

Market will always go red and green. that's market for you. For sure we will still witness yet another red days in coming days and months until everything stabilizes so the green is for a moment in my own opinion

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
the market may change color. this depends on the rate of increase of the existing coin. and we can look at the charts in the market. there we can monitor the state of the coin. so we can see it. but I hope the market color remains green.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

I think market will red until close to year. Same as year ago. Than market will green until beginning year.
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Nope not at all. Looks like a trap. No one really knows how long this bear market is going to last. Hopefully it ends soon. It's making me sick.  Lips sealed

just like all of us.. even when it greens for a couple of days as long as the market value of a coin / token were not the same on winter.. we cant be sure and trust this kind of phenomena and its just like a wheel.. sometimes were up and sometimes were down.. but when the time cope that the rocket will launch.. we can say good bye wheel.. we all both happy and sad.. happy for those holder and buyers on bear time. and sad for those who dump their coins/ token on bear time.. this is just my opinion sir.. thank you so much..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: