Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it  (Read 9286 times)
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I think that it is again reding, I think that the correction phase has not yet ended and will be another 1-2 months.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

For this one, i think i trust it. Even if it will not last long before it turns red, it wont fall too low as it was previously. There are several predictions that the market will start rising in april. Well, we are already in april, so i think this one can be trusted a bit. But dont expect it to just rise rapidly.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

It is too early to say, whether it is for long time, or just fake. Everybody's trying to speculate how this year will go. We can never really tell how bitcoin will behave this year. It will be up to the people behind bitcoin to bring something that will make people fall in love with bitcoin again. The problem of bitcoin has already been out in the open, the people behind it, the programmers alike, they should find a solution to the woes of every one who used to love bitcoin but now has totally converted to alts.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

You shouldnt be so sure about these green candles because as far as i can tell we are still in bearish trend,bitcoin's movement doesnt seems to be bullish because it cant break the current resistance and it might result into another market crashes,you should be more careful when the times like this because it could be the reason why you would lose a lot of money from these bulltraps.

petrolefr

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:46 PM

There has been positive movements in the market. Seems like it has been stabilised. Now we need a confirmation that down trend is broken. So the next two weeks market should show good gains to make it
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

There has been positive movements in the market. Seems like it has been stabilised. Now we need a confirmation that down trend is broken. So the next two weeks market should show good gains to make it
Confirmation first before we jumped in because if these are just bulltraps the damage would be unrecoverable especially when you have bought from the bottom,if these trend will be much stronger than before we could see some $10k levels in bitcoin's value again.But i wont be so sure about that because these market manipulators are unpredictable and t.a seems to be not working most of the time when these people will use their billions of dollars!

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

Nope actually i want to trust it but for me we need some good confirmations in technical analysis so that we can confirm that the market trend is bullish so that we will be safe from these market manipulatiosn who can dump the market anytime they wanted to,i dont want to be another victim of these bulltraps that is why i wont risk my money with these events.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

Most likely soon the market will turn in the direction of growth. On the mere fact, there is much growth upwards, for a long time already the fall Tongue

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:10:48 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

Will,my decision is mutual,im in the middle of two by two decision because as of now,those prices blow off is still continues to pop up in my mind,thats why i cannot predict that its continue to green or red in the market and theres will coming some problem of cryptocurrency now  this several months,and those are banned advertisement of googles,twitter and facebook,maybe this will give a big effect to the economy of digital currency system,especially are those who doing an ICO project investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

No and you shouldnt too because it might be another trap if you asked me there still uncertainty with bitcoin's movements that chart shows still we are in bearish trend and we should wait for a good confirmation so that we are going to be safe from a suddent dump by thes financial institutions who are dumping bitcoin's value very often.

Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

The market is green only for two day and we forget about the huge trend downwards that has left so many people without any asset or at least with 10% of what they had.

Very correct opinion from you. Thanks for the advice! In this market, you can lose a lot of Bitcoin. Embarrassed Huh
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

Nobody can know for sure. It seems we are evenly split with zealous optimism and crude pessimism. Personally, I see a nice triangle forming on the BTC/USD chart and I am expected a breakout to the upside in the next few days Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

No,because as far as i can see we are still in  bearish trend and it could get bloody again whenever these financial insititutions are going to dump bitcoin again,so most of the people in the community will do panic selling causing the market to be bloody again these are what these big players do to get those weak people's money easily.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Bitcoin's value seems to be stabilized but it doesnt mean that the market will going to be bullish,we need some good confirmations so that we are going to be safe from the manipulations of these financial institutions! we could get rekt if we are careless about these market crashes,bulltraps are possibly going to be with us with these green candles!

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

Its  too risky too tell if these candles are going to be with us for a long period of time because it might be another bulltraps that is why most of the people should take some rest,wait for a good breakouts to confirm the change of the market trend from bearish to bullish,so that we wont be risking too much with this consilidation period.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
You can never tell what it is going to do, I had no idea we would be in the red for so long but today is a good day for the greens, will it last I certainly hope so as Blockfolio has been ugly for months.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

Its  too risky too tell if these candles are going to be with us for a long period of time because it might be another bulltraps that is why most of the people should take some rest,wait for a good breakouts to confirm the change of the market trend from bearish to bullish,so that we wont be risking too much with this consilidation period.
The wind is just started to change its direction, it is in favor with us now but it won't stay for us to long cause most probably it change direction again. We better take these opportunity of selling our coins if we think that we have earned already, but if not,  just hold it for awhile.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

I do not think that the market has stabilized to the end. It seems to me that we will see a fall in the near future. Too negative news background recently.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

If i were i wouldnt trust these candles too much because it could be the reason why you would lose a lot of money ,might be another bull trap because the market hasnt been stabilized,bitcoin's value is still manipulated by the financial institutions and it might be the cause of a bigger bloodbaths few days or hours from now as most of the people wont expect this market to dump!

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
nikoskakan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

no for the moment, maybe after summer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: