Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it  (Read 9288 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

the market is unpredictable. our coins are updating time by time. rightnow we connot tell yet if the market will pump all the way or return in red. but it a good sign of all of us who are waiting for some good news. and f you like to invest its the god time to buy coins.

IT IS RED NOW
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

The market is so volatile dude, we can't predict it easily. I pity those people who lose big money in trading coins, somehow I envy those people who became rich because of the trading coins. There's always losers and winners in this kind of trading given that the market is volatile. These past few weeks there are more red days than the green one. According to other traders, the value of bitcoin will gradually go down to 5000$ or less and who knows, it's just a prediction. When it happens it's the perfect time to buy or invest and hold the coins until its highest value.

I AGREE
postokenlover

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

The color of the market is hard to predict. Of course, I hope it's green. We all know that the encryption market often fluctuates violently, which is hard for us to predict. After several months of decline, FUD is disappearing. We hope that the encrypted world can slowly recover. This is very qiw for every one of us.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Iit is nice to see some green in market than looking my coins that are in a red corner. It has a difficult thing to me to get my coin boost up to grow that's why better to get some good new to the other people to make some adjustment in holding my coins for a long term earnings than getting it too early because of a red color into the market.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

If its green sell ! If its red ,Buy! Thats the logic anyway the market wont forever pump and not forever dump you should observe how the market plays. I got a tip for you , every sunday afternoon the market goes down always, especially bitcoin so, thats the best time to buy btc and sell it on when gets awake by monday onwards. It depends if your a holder or trader , my technique is scalping i just accumulate more coins by just scalping coins. I hope i helped you about my tip have a grear day!
Coingram

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Crypto market is not the right thing to trust. Green or red - its  just charts and the roller coaster actually. Its important if you hold coins for long term. But If you are trading - without red and green changes, how you can trade?!
dx_twisted

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

the market is unpredictable. our coins are updating time by time. rightnow we connot tell yet if the market will pump all the way or return in red. but it a good sign of all of us who are waiting for some good news. and f you like to invest its the god time to buy coins.

You know the problem with the market? It's movement from time to time and the reason behind it are all unknown. There's no chance we will get to the source why it suddenly went up or why all the arrows are green. If we hook up with the current market status and starting digging up profits or collecting investment, next thing that might happen is a bad move or decision. It's really hard to trust the crypto market nowadays, especially if you aren't focus on what you are doing. Even those dedicated often fail most of the time. I guess, we'll stick with luck then and pray that our investment (trading action) will reap rewards in the future.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Yes I believe with you, it is natural to start up because now it is starting to enter the middle of the year little by little up. hopefully stay up until the end of the year.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

It not an easy call

I say it is green but I think confirmation of bull run was seen in this green market. So for me we're still dumping Smiley. Yes it is not an easy call. It is very confusing to tell what would be the market could become.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fatah2207

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

everything is back again to the market, because guessing the market situation is not easy, sometimes can quickly green, or even vice versa, but whatever market conditions we need not worry, as long as we are optimistic and confident, most likely the conditions will be in the green position.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

i thought it was green too, but now the market back to red.
bitcoin price was increased from $6k to $7, but now back again to $6k.
i wonder how long is the market on the red position.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

no, its not like the big vertical green. i think thats only a wave line green.. finding the best and strong support and after that will slowly pump, and reverse and pump again and so on.. its just like that.. i hope so!
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

it's a little early for the green market. we still do not see volumes on the market. now, if there is 10000$ then we can talk about growth. at the moment it is a break, so that people have time to study this subject better, so consider it a gift
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

No i don't belive in "moon" phase till the bigining of the summer, today saw the big movement from whale btc adress thats meen you should be ready to new depth

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

as per my opinion the market will green only for a short period, maybe mostly for few days I think. I don't have that much of confidence to continue in green. If this is the first step to bull market, it is great Smiley
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.
Right,  even if the price is showing progress it is still considered to be on a dumped range.  Maybe, people are getting impatient because of the long wait which causes the price to go lower again.  The chart may look green for now but that is only because the price have become much lower again and it seems like the price will not get any closer to $8K for the next week.  To be in a long dump is really frustrating and stressful,  what we can only do is invest and hold.

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

Yesterday the market was green, today it is red. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. Now more likely to fall, in my opinion
salad daging

Activity: 1708
Merit: 826

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Until the market emerged from the bearish trend.  But to see the green colour is already nice.  For the present, the position of bitcoin is very shaky.  He needs to confidently gain a foothold above $ 8000, and then we can talk about the beginning of growth.
Right,  even if the price is showing progress it is still considered to be on a dumped range.  Maybe, people are getting impatient because of the long wait which causes the price to go lower again.  The chart may look green for now but that is only because the price have become much lower again and it seems like the price will not get any closer to $8K for the next week.  To be in a long dump is really frustrating and stressful,  what we can only do is invest and hold.
I think what happens today is like that with the cheap price many people do not be patient and even sell because the price is going down, I hope this can be stopped so that the price can be more capet and otherwise very loss if we sell it now? then what to sell if it is obviously harmful

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

Yesterday the market was green, today it is red. No one knows what will happen tomorrow. Now more likely to fall, in my opinion
Many investors feared they could miss out on returns in the thousands of percent.Even after four months of catastrophic losses, cryptocurrency has outperformed almost every other traditional asset.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

I think the market will always Green. because it had a few months this market be Red. already when his market recovered as we expect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: