Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it  (Read 9286 times)
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Still fluctuating, sometimes green sometimes also red. But as a coin investor, I still believe that coin prices will be green by the end of the year. And I think that month is the right time to sell coins, for those of you who want to sell them.

conan076

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Well, I'm hoping that it would stay green but we all know that the cryptocurrency market is so volatile. If the market turns red again my money is always ready to buy coins at the dip  Wink  Cheesy and hold it as long as I can.
taraku78

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

From now on I Will wait and see the market condition. I hope the Market is getting much better.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
Still fluctuating, sometimes green sometimes also red. But as a coin investor, I still believe that coin prices will be green by the end of the year. And I think that month is the right time to sell coins, for those of you who want to sell them.
Yes, I definitely agree on that. I believe that this green market today will last for many investors were able to buy for bitcoin at low price. This is a good sign that there were more number of people who were in at cryptocurrencies. However, we cannot really say that its trend of being green will continue, we should not expect for more because that will just hurt us. It's better to optimistic than expecting more. Thus, as a believer of cryptocurrencies I am positive that at the end of this year the rise will continue and we will gain more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

for the next year, I have an opinion that the market will be green, especially for ethereum-based tokem. why do I have such thoughts? because I see, over the past year, big investors have started playing in the token erc20 field, which attracts investors to join is because token erc20 has a dynamic system and can be programmed as needed.
Coin Etherum does have a very good potential because the ER20 system base is widely used by various projects. Even projects that use Etherum very much so that it can be said that the volume of transactions owned by Etherum will be a lot. This has directly led to increased levels of Etherum coin trust. Look at the data at: https://coinmarketcap.com/ whose numbers are so large, though still less than Bitcoin but the power of Etherum is enormous and affects the development of Altcoin and the world of crypto in general.

Etherum is worth the investment choice, even in the next few years it has been predicted that Etherum will have enormous power and will be with Bitcoin as the most trusted coin in the world. We believe it all because the data and analysis lead to extraordinary achievements by Etherum.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

The way I see it, the market is still unstsble sometimes green then all of a sudden turn to red again but anyway the good news is there is still hope that it will be recover.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

The market has long been in a bearish trend and most likely nothing will change until at least until the summer. I think that the situation in the market will change only after the bitcoin price has fallen to a very low level. Only after this, the market can begin to grow.
Market does not always have consistent stability due to its illiquid nature. We can't really predict as to when high is high and when low is low. Green status is real and is a good sign in cryptoland to show that it still continues to keep its prominency. But asking if its trustworthy, I think the best way to know is to access legible website to check its real status and learn to coordinate from legit people from crypto world to be directed accordingly.

Market down and up is normal then now its green i think this is good news for us as bitcoin holder.
To see the price, we can see many place like coinmarketcap because all of my investment is there. I dont think all of the market green because some of mine are still going low.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
but it didnt last right?just an hours after you posted this market dumps again and become bloody on that same day,but today seems like market is stabilizing because the green continuously covering the color red and the resistance to hold $8,000 is very strong..what about your another outview guys?would this be the rebound that we are waiting for?or another whale game to pump and dump the prices?
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Well, base on the price movement it is not stable yet. I think this could be a false alarm but we can still think it as positive thing atleast.
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Green or red, it's normal. Though this is indeed the majority, it is not always possible for red and green to last for a long time, and cannot restore market prices as it used to be. Their development continues to see that they may return in a few months.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Well, base on the price movement it is not stable yet. I think this could be a false alarm but we can still think it as positive thing atleast.
There's obviously two possibilities, bull trap or bull run, and none of us know what the future holds.But however seeing the speculation from many people either in youtube or online forums, most of them says that the bull run is here, but
they are also worrying that it's just merely bull trap since in the past we've seen how bitcoin could go up within short term of time and then falls.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
texas23

Activity: 294
Merit: 30

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

will certainly be green until the specified time because in the market is uncertain suppose many of the exact demand will always be green automatically the price follow the rise but otherwise the price will go down and the market back red but I expect even though the price keeps steady stable so as not to harm us bitcoiners because usually in the past 3 months yesterday we saw all the coin prices dropped dramatically maybe that I did not expect like that

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

as per my opinion the market will green only for a short period, maybe mostly for few days I think. I don't have that much of confidence to continue in green. If this is the first step to bull market, it is great
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

its not easy to say that market stays in green . i think this is the time to trade well . because market price is more playful .
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

I think that we already deserved a good growth.Now there are very positive news for our market and we must rise to new heights

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
 Green for the meantime but I think it's better to go like this because it tells everyone that besides of FUD's, manipulators and other significant factors of crypto drought, still, it gives us a sign that it can really bounce back to whenever there is a chance.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

for me, a possible reversal of the market will be Bitcoin's strengthening above the level of $ 10.200, at the moment it's not clear what is happening to the market, or new big players are slowly starting to enter or this is another trap for hamsters. Time will put everything in its place.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

the cryptocurrency market is recovering now ,most of altcoins change to green ,we are waiting for this growth for a long time so i trust it .
cybernet001

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

let's hope it last
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Yes it is back green, but it seems to still be red again, because it has not shown a significant increase. everything is normal green or red is the market that it should be like that. The price fluctuations are happening, and that's normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: