Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an alternative Cryptoeconomy focus forum in the internet?  (Read 67 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:17:00 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:42:29 PM by KingScorpio

is there a forum online community that focuses purely on cryptoeconomy and on cryptobounties for those bountyhunters?

that is huge and vivid?

i dont think bitcoin will make it long

regards

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

You can try bitcoin.com which is being own by roger ver,you will get focused on how bCash/bitcoincash is better than bitcoin,of course none becauset this is the only forum which you can learn a lot of things in cryptocurrencies this is the biggest cryptocurrency communoty in the web,because this forum was created by satoshi nakamoto himself together with bitcoin!

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

There should be an alternative Cryptoeconomy focus forum. But the problem is maybe all these are not that much well known. IF all those become active as much as ours only then we will get to know about them. Haha, this forum is the best.

i dont like this forum its not about cryptocurrencies, it powers the bitcoin miner core, and those 3% of people that own 90% of all bitcoins. i would rather use a different forum. if i would find one, one that is neutral for cryptocurrencies, and where new enterpreneurs can develop their businesses.

regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

You can try bitcoin.com which is being own by roger ver,you will get focused on how bCash/bitcoincash is better than bitcoin,of course none becauset this is the only forum which you can learn a lot of things in cryptocurrencies this is the biggest cryptocurrency communoty in the web,because this forum was created by satoshi nakamoto himself together with bitcoin!

jes i know its currently a big one, but its still to bitcoin fixed, its not about cryptocapitalism in general but just about the bitcoin sect.

The_Masterer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Bitcoingarden.org
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Bitcoingarden.org

pls something that is about cryptocurrencies, and their utility, not some bitcoin sectism.

Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

Are you saying there's a crypto economy? Lol. I don't see any evidence of that. Now everything is reduced to the fact that some users keep coins to earn in the future at higher prices. Others trade on the stock exchange and earn now. Is that what you call crypto-Economics? Signs of such an economy will appear only after each online store will accept cryptocurrency for payment.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

is there a forum online community that focuses purely on cryptoeconomy and on cryptobounties for those bountyhunters?

that is huge and vivid?

i dont think bitcoin will make it long

regards

Cryptocurrency is still in its infant stage and has a long way to go. There is still so much to learn in the Crryptoeconomy so with time we will forums that will spring up. For now, it is much of joining the channels of Crypto lovers. By the way, you need to understand that no matter the flaws of Bitcoin, it will never fade away. Think about this; despite the fact that Gold is not used for transactions, it has always been a hedge for investors. Bitcoin has reached the same stage as Gold.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

There are other alternative cryptoeconomy focus forum where you can get bounty but bitcointalk is the highest and the most organized cryptoeconomy forum. There is bitcoingarden, bountylord and bountyhive.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: