Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO  (Read 2554 times)
nattykio

Activity: 938
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

If participants are real, am trying to understand how this platform will guarantee 50% winning chance in the event that the number of players at a point in time becomes odd number.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

If participants are real, am trying to understand how this platform will guarantee 50% winning chance in the event that the number of players at a point in time becomes odd number.

Hi. Thanks for you question. If you would have checked our MVP - you would have noticed such thing as 'tournaments'. 50% chance of winning applies to 1v1, obviously.

DICEGAME.IO  |  JOIN THE MOST OPEN FACE-TO-FACE IGAMING PLATFORM EVER!
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

You claim that you are not using user tools. But they will buy tokens for participation in tournaments at their own expense? But the fact that there are no limits is cool
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

There are so many gaming platform' ICOs right now. It must be an interesting and in-demand project. I have to make my own research about it.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

This ICO has great plans for the future, the team is working hard to make this possible, so keep an eye on this project.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DICEGAME PLATFORM
UP TO 50% OF WINNING ODDS:
face-to-face principle, i.e. games are conducted
against real player's, so that all participants have
up to 50% chances to win. It’s a basic premise
for all our games. Thus, in the one-to-one game
winning probability for each participant is up to
50% while in the sessions with higher number of
players odds of winning depend on rules of the
certain game or tournament, but in the meantime
it meets the principles mentioned above.
I correctly understand when there will be poker, monopoly and other games for several participants, then all participants will be real live people? I'm interested, because I respect poker))
Hello. All our upcoming games are Face-to-Face-oriented, so yeah, all participants are going to be real human beings.
That's was great then admin, hoping to talk about our competitive in real-time games Smiley because if that is a bot it was hard to win because of the program of that games. hoping to release it soon Smiley

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
shandiem14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:00:18 AM by shandiem14

This ICO has great plans for the future, the team is working hard to make this possible, so keep an eye on this project.
They have Live apps that you can download on your mobile devices. Please visit their website at Dicegame.io  Keep spreading good news about this project!
There are so many gaming platform' ICOs right now. It must be an interesting and in-demand project. I have to make my own research about it.
Yes as you can see the project is superb they have working products and soon after token sale end it will be worth to wait. Thanks for supporting anyway.
chicipuci

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

Hello. Received prize tokens in bonus tournaments I can deduce to myself on a purse. And maybe immediately to the stock exchange?))
stevechris9662

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

hello,

I will provide services related to ICO development to promoting.so,if you want to get more details just Pm me.
Penvvk

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

There is any bounty in this project besides social media ?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

I presonally dont like theese dicegames , i did try on other sites with free satoshi and when you start to make your balance grow , then i have like straight loses in a row Smiley I know you can check seed and so on , but its not for me . Its called gambling , in short term ofcourse you can win , but i guess in longterm you will stay in losers
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

There is any bounty in this project besides social media ?

sure bro
please check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345075.new there is dicegame bounty theread.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Bitcintalog

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:13:11 AM by Bitcintalog

you are only focused on gaming platforms targeted at tokens which tokens are not so much what market share in gaming projects are you planning to capture and do not you need creative members in the team? OK thanks
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:22:46 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:44:28 AM by xaker74

This is again one of dice's projects, to be competitive it needs undeniable advantages over many similar projects, how a advantages this project have? Except phone app, of course.
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:24:47 AM by DICEGAME

I presonally dont like theese dicegames , i did try on other sites with free satoshi and when you start to make your balance grow , then i have like straight loses in a row Smiley I know you can check seed and so on , but its not for me . Its called gambling , in short term ofcourse you can win , but i guess in longterm you will stay in losers

The point is that players contest players. This is the essential of the DICEGAME platform. That means if you have straight loses in a row, your opponent has straight win row. Simple, it's just a matter of luck

DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:21:55 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:45:58 AM by DICEGAME

This is again one of dice's projects, to be competitive it needs undeniable advantages over many similar projects, how a advantages this project have? Except phone app, of course.

We have the same view - no sense to enter the market where we can't compete as long as to bring another approach to the game's logic.
Answering your question, our project has particular advantages: face-to-face games (no bots), absolutely new winner determination system (described in White Paper), every singe node of game proccess is running via blockchain (usually other platforms implement blockchain into transaction operations only). Of course this is not the full list, so feel free to find more info about us in WP or web-site.

chicipuci

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Do you know Facebook is blocking the link to your site? He wanted to tell a friend and show.
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:35:14 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:50:52 PM by DICEGAME

Do you know Facebook is blocking the link to your site? He wanted to tell a friend and show.

Hello, would you mind checking again? Because i've just checked and it seems alright.

shandiem14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

In the most cases gamblers don’t have a deep dive into the inner working details of the traditional gambling industry. Few players are interested in technical implementation, principles, probabilities
and mechanics of the game play
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Will the platform to allow interaction of the blockchain or blockchains with the traditional Internet? Or the latter will no longer be needed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: