Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO  (Read 2559 times)
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Do you know Facebook is blocking the link to your site? He wanted to tell a friend and show.

Hello, would you mind checking again? Because i've just checked and it seems alright.
No, I tried to write a post in the chronicle on the page. They counted it as spam. Block. Maybe this is true of me))
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

In the most cases gamblers don’t have a deep dive into the inner working details of the traditional gambling industry. Few players are interested in technical implementation, principles, probabilities
and mechanics of the game play
I completely agree. For us it is more important that they would not deceive, block the purses and not be hacked.
mtailm

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

IF the Dice come ealier,it will rise with BTC,so I hope you can do it fast and fast Smiley
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

I still need more information about DICEGAME. It seems this game is fun to play with other players in real-time, Luck is all you need in this game.
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

Being an online gambler, what worries me is cheating
I hope the project will bring justice to the players

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

I presonally dont like theese dicegames , i did try on other sites with free satoshi and when you start to make your balance grow , then i have like straight loses in a row Smiley I know you can check seed and so on , but its not for me . Its called gambling , in short term ofcourse you can win , but i guess in longterm you will stay in losers

The point is that players contest players. This is the essential of the DICEGAME platform. That means if you have straight loses in a row, your opponent has straight win row. Simple, it's just a matter of luck

This concept of a game is only for the one who takes the risk, much more like to be a GAMBLER. It's also fun to try your luck, winning in gambling is fun and losing is a bad luck.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

Yes, cheater takes it all. DICEGAME ensure that "High level of security", I know that DICEGAME team will ensure the security of the game.
tepong

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

this project allows fair and transparent games. hopefully the project is successful
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

In the most cases gamblers don’t have a deep dive into the inner working details of the traditional gambling industry. Few players are interested in technical implementation, principles, probabilities
and mechanics of the game play
I respectfully disagree. Many people are being in step away from trying their luck in gambling, the only thing is stopping them is the absence of trust, which equals to a complete knoweledge of how a particular system works, along with actually seeing a full transparency.

DICEGAME.IO  |  JOIN THE MOST OPEN FACE-TO-FACE IGAMING PLATFORM EVER!
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:05:12 AM by DICEGAME

Will the platform to allow interaction of the blockchain or blockchains with the traditional Internet? Or the latter will no longer be needed?

Despite there are some cases when blockchain can be used without 'traditional internet', but it is not our case.

DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

I still need more information about DICEGAME. It seems this game is fun to play with other players in real-time, Luck is all you need in this game.
Hello! What information are you interested in? Btw how long is it been since you've checked our website last time? It's just that we've added interesting information about market problems in gambling industry along with our solutions. Available here: https://dicegame.io/problems-and-solutions.html

DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

That is the core concept of our project! Smiley Otherwise we would be one of a million of similar projects/competitors.

DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:23:45 PM by DICEGAME

Do you know Facebook is blocking the link to your site? He wanted to tell a friend and show.

Hello, would you mind checking again? Because i've just checked and it seems alright.
No, I tried to write a post in the chronicle on the page. They counted it as spam. Block. Maybe this is true of me))
Can you reproduce your actions? Is this the group you were trying to comment to: https://www.facebook.com/dicegameplatforma ? What kind of message was it? Thanks in advance.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

I presonally dont like theese dicegames , i did try on other sites with free satoshi and when you start to make your balance grow , then i have like straight loses in a row Smiley I know you can check seed and so on , but its not for me . Its called gambling , in short term ofcourse you can win , but i guess in longterm you will stay in losers

The point is that players contest players. This is the essential of the DICEGAME platform. That means if you have straight loses in a row, your opponent has straight win row. Simple, it's just a matter of luck

This concept of a game is only for the one who takes the risk, much more like to be a GAMBLER. It's also fun to try your luck, winning in gambling is fun and losing is a bad luck.
This is a gambling site so we expect that their will be a winner and lose big amount of money, im not a gambler but i myself wants to play dice game for a sort of fun and not for addiction.
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 02:25:24 PM by DICEGAME

This is a gambling site so we expect that their will be a winner and lose big amount of money, im not a gambler but i myself wants to play dice game for a sort of fun and not for addiction.

MVP gives you opportunity to play for fun, as it is not tied to any crypto now, so you can just throw dice as much as you want;) Additionaly, when we will release final version of dice game - no one will force you to bet a huge amount of money to play for fun.

shandiem14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

The DICEGAME platform is created by people, for whom iGaming is not just the phrase. Our ideological inspirers played, play and will play. Better than anyone they know all struggles of iGaming world.  That’s why the DICEGAME platform’s main idea was created according to the following points:

No centralization and no “calculation magic”, which RNG may provide
The key principle on the platform is “Face-to-face”. The DICEGAME platform only organizes all games and its not your opponent. You play only with real people, so your and your opponent’s winning chances are absolutely equal. You really play with your Luck. We, as a company, do not care who will take the prize, the only thing we take is the commission, we do not claim for more.

You don’t have to believe somebody, you only have to believe yourself. You can check the results of the game in blockchain anytime and see, that you and only you influenced the result you have.
Those principles were the basis for creating completely unique algorithm, which determine the dice values, using information about each player at the certain moment of time.
shandiem14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

MVP gives you opportunity to play for fun, as it is not tied to any crypto now, so you can just throw dice as much as you want;) Additionaly, when we will release final version of dice game - no one will force you to bet a huge amount of money to play for fun.
Thank you for this big update. Just want to know where's the company located? and do you guys accept any other cryptocurrency in the future? I love the way you giving us effort. Will help you answer all the queries here. Just gonna read the whole white paper first.
shandiem14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Major problems with the current gaming industry that you need to be aware of:
-LACK OF TRUST IN THE SYSTEM
-LIMITATIONS ON DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
-COMMERCIAL EXPLOIT OF FROZEN FUNDS
-CENTRALIZED SYSTEM OF THE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR
-SPECIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-LOW SECURITY LEVEL
-SLOW VERIFICATION
-HIGH COMMISSIONS AND SLOW TRANSACTION SPEEDS
shandiem14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

Did you know that? Dice Game Solution develop smart contacts with its own behavior that meets the conditions of games on the DICEGAME platform in order to trigger different
events: determine dice values, choose the winner of a game, transfer the prize, create transactions.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

I like their white paper, they mention and discuss all the problems in the market. They'd discuss it one-by-one, in a sense that you will be able to understand why these are problems. I'll just continue to read more so that I can understand more about the essence of Dicegame in the market.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: