Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO  (Read 2554 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

The company is young but very promising , and community is growing fast. I advise everyone to follow news of the project!  Good luck guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

50% of winning odds in face-to-face games without any special skills required
I think 40% winer of the odds are good luck
The project will be successful

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

It's really a super prolle. Congratulations. I wish you success
merculet
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Ways of conducting the play in Dicegame:
1. To enter the game a user should go through the user registration.
2. To start the game session number of participants and bet should be selected.
3. When participants and bet are set, then upon tapping Join, there is the informative popup that shows the upcoming tournament details.
4. When all participants necessary for the tournament join the game, then the session starts showing the net of tournaments to help players to keep track of the stage within the ongoing rounds.
5. When tournament net closes, then the players land on the gaming table.
6. The essence of the game play is to roll the dice and compare the dice values of two players within the current game.
7. The player can easily express his own emotions by using our unique emoji integrated into the application.
8. When the game finishes, the player is notified about the results in the form of the popup.
9. Besides that, in the app menu there is a quick and easy way to review and analyze tournament history.
10. “Best Players” screen lists the players with high rating of win.
11. Way to Million. We have depicted the way to million for a player to have a clear vision of the possible winning perspective. We have the defined picture what stages should be passed through to get the corresponding prize. All tournaments are conducted step by step, like a growing stairs. Besides that, the diagram shows what win can be achieved in what tournament, thus we have the visible path to the success of million.

And the demo version is available for download in App store and Google play.
That was a nice instruction and like a demo in the dice game hoping to release it soon. And to be that it was a peer to peer person in the same time that who will be to participate for that game. Also do they have a bonus after you achieve the title "Best Players" I think... they would be.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

3. When participants and bet are set, then upon tapping Join, there is the informative popup that shows the upcoming tournament details.
4. When all participants necessary for the tournament join the game, then the session starts showing the net of tournaments to help players to keep track of the stage within the ongoing rounds.
6. The essence of the game play is to roll the dice and compare the dice values of two players within the current game.
7. The player can easily express his own emotions by using our unique emoji integrated into the application.
8. When the game finishes, the player is notified about the results in the form of the popup.
9. Besides that, in the app menu there is a quick and easy way to review and analyze tournament history.
11. Way to Million. We have depicted the way to million for a player to have a clear vision of the possible winning perspective. We have the defined picture what stages should be passed through to get the corresponding prize. All tournaments are conducted step by step, like a growing stairs. Besides that, the diagram shows what win can be achieved in what tournament, thus we have the visible path to the success of million.

So this is the project that we are looking for i hope everyone is looking on this. The Criteria of the project is here, i hope they can play a demo video and share it to us so we users will try it before they will release the mvp platform. I'm so excited for the success of this project even tho ICO is running!
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

Token Dice is the internal utility token that allows users to have access to the product of the Dicegame platform. Through the Dice token, it aimed to develop the platform and integrate it with their own games and games of other vendors. The Dice tokens can be bought, sold, exchanged to any other cryptocurrencies, transferred to other parties using the Dice Wallet integrated into the Dicegame platform.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

The benefits of having a Dice tokens:
1. Low fee using the Dice token in a game (1%)
2. High speed of transactions
3. 100% of transparent transactions
4. Possibility to convert the Dice into any cryptocurrency using the Dice Wallet integrated into their platform
5. Contribution to the bonus tournaments and platform development. Smart contracts of the game automatically transfer the half of the fee from the prize of each tournament charged by the Dicegame platform to the fund of the bonus tournaments conducted on daily basis. Thus, there is constant circulation of the Dice tokens inside the platform that facilitates its functioning and provides the growth of the token value
6. Preserving the balance of Dice tokens. It goes without saying that to use the Dice tokens in the games of the Dicegame platform or just to become a token owner, makes lots of gain and profit if to compare to any other gaming chips, fiat or cryptocurrencies.

This is based on their white paper. There is also a table of comparison of their features between cryptocurrencies and the dice token.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

I presonally dont like theese dicegames , i did try on other sites with free satoshi and when you start to make your balance grow , then i have like straight loses in a row Smiley I know you can check seed and so on , but its not for me . Its called gambling , in short term ofcourse you can win , but i guess in longterm you will stay in losers

The point is that players contest players. This is the essential of the DICEGAME platform. That means if you have straight loses in a row, your opponent has straight win row. Simple, it's just a matter of luck

This concept of a game is only for the one who takes the risk, much more like to be a GAMBLER. It's also fun to try your luck, winning in gambling is fun and losing is a bad luck.
This is a gambling site so we expect that their will be a winner and lose big amount of money, im not a gambler but i myself wants to play dice game for a sort of fun and not for addiction.

MVP gives you opportunity to play for fun, as it is not tied to any crypto now, so you can just throw dice as much as you want;) Additionaly, when we will release final version of dice game - no one will force you to bet a huge amount of money to play for fun.
How can we trust this gambling sites? Many hackers will be penetrate this platform... also is there any chance to cheat in this platform? This would be a big money for them.
We are aware of hackers and immensity of our project. By the time the first game will be released we'll be ready for these obsticles - don't worry.
Oh that was great then Many hackers are going into it because many funds and users are going to use or play your platform hoping with a high security, do you have a minimum users will be going to test the first new game?
Yes, but this aspect is a bit to early to discuss. Closer to the release of our first game we will sure make some crash tests and probably will ask users to help us with that Smiley
It is better if you are going to have a demo version of the game then real players are going to play. By that, you can earn feedback and suggestions on how you will improved or do you need to adjust if ever the system.
Yes, demo version would be a good idea. it will run by the player versus player and ask for more improvement of the beta game. The demo version will be a test or to check some bug in the game so it will be fixed urgently.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

That was a nice instruction and like a demo in the dice game hoping to release it soon. And to be that it was a peer to peer person in the same time that who will be to participate for that game. Also do they have a bonus after you achieve the title "Best Players" I think... they would be.
Thanks for the instruction I would like to try it soon. As they say, it will be 50/50 chance of winning I want it to try my luck how far could I go.
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Tell me will the listing of the token DICE on the exchange? Will we take it through the platform?

The Dice Wallet will allow users to retain full access to their balance in any cryptocurrency including Dice tokens. The multi-cryptocurrency wallet will offer not only standard operations of receiving and sending, but the possibility to use hierarchical deterministic wallets.
It is a pity that you do not understand)). I want to know if the DICE tokens will be sold on the exchange or not. Or should they be bought on the platform?
Hi again! Wink The simple answer would be 'YES' - you will be able to buy our tokens via exchangers. I can't tell you the specifics and which exact exchangers is it going to be, as we are now focused more on technical part. Once we get closer to this stage, we will sure clarify the details, please stay tunned.

DICEGAME.IO  |  JOIN THE MOST OPEN FACE-TO-FACE IGAMING PLATFORM EVER!
DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project
Hi, thanks. We are happy to hear that!

DICEGAME (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I read in the Medium that you practically simulate the throw of each player. As if he is throwing in real. It's true?
Yes, accelerometer in your device will play the role. The way you'll shake it will influence the outcome, so, basically the mechanics of value determination is going to be as close as possible to real dice game, which we haven't seen done previously by anyone. Thus we'll give our players opportunity to experience their luck in a true way.

PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I presonally dont like theese dicegames , i did try on other sites with free satoshi and when you start to make your balance grow , then i have like straight loses in a row Smiley I know you can check seed and so on , but its not for me . Its called gambling , in short term ofcourse you can win , but i guess in longterm you will stay in losers

The point is that players contest players. This is the essential of the DICEGAME platform. That means if you have straight loses in a row, your opponent has straight win row. Simple, it's just a matter of luck

This concept of a game is only for the one who takes the risk, much more like to be a GAMBLER. It's also fun to try your luck, winning in gambling is fun and losing is a bad luck.
This is a gambling site so we expect that their will be a winner and lose big amount of money, im not a gambler but i myself wants to play dice game for a sort of fun and not for addiction.

MVP gives you opportunity to play for fun, as it is not tied to any crypto now, so you can just throw dice as much as you want;) Additionaly, when we will release final version of dice game - no one will force you to bet a huge amount of money to play for fun.
How can we trust this gambling sites? Many hackers will be penetrate this platform... also is there any chance to cheat in this platform? This would be a big money for them.
We are aware of hackers and immensity of our project. By the time the first game will be released we'll be ready for these obsticles - don't worry.
Oh that was great then Many hackers are going into it because many funds and users are going to use or play your platform hoping with a high security, do you have a minimum users will be going to test the first new game?
Yes, but this aspect is a bit to early to discuss. Closer to the release of our first game we will sure make some crash tests and probably will ask users to help us with that Smiley
It is better if you are going to have a demo version of the game then real players are going to play. By that, you can earn feedback and suggestions on how you will improved or do you need to adjust if ever the system.
Yes, demo version would be a good idea. it will run by the player versus player and ask for more improvement of the beta game. The demo version will be a test or to check some bug in the game so it will be fixed urgently.
All platform will are they have beta testing probably even games in internet they have also. So that there will be fixing some bugs and time lag of users who are using or playing the beta. With a great feedbacks they can easily known the problems of that platform or games.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

When is beta testing expected? Will everyone be available?
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

All platform will are they have beta testing probably even games in internet they have also. So that there will be fixing some bugs and time lag of users who are using or playing the beta. With a great feedbacks they can easily known the problems of that platform or games.
Feedback and comments plus suggestions from their players is very important for any project because by this they will fix the something if ever there is something wrong, and they can make an adjustment if ever.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

What kind of gambling games do you have in Dicegame want to no more about this gambling games how can join and how can i start playing this kind of gambling.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

What kind of gambling games do you have in Dicegame want to no more about this gambling games how can join and how can i start playing this kind of gambling.
you can check here watch the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ2bsPHz0QI). Its player to a player game in real-time I haven't tried the game but as I see they do the tournament and it depends on the number of dice also it depends on your luck.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

When is beta testing expected? Will everyone be available?
I'm also waiting for the beta hope they launch it soon so we could experience how fun to play DICEGAME. The DICEGAME team will manage that to be ready as early as they can.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

I think reading their white paper will be helpful to you especially on all your questions because they provided all the information about the Dicegame in their white paper. Also, I suggest that you will join their telegram channel so that if ever you have a question about the project someone from the team will immediately respond to you.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

So this is the project that we are looking for i hope everyone is looking on this. The Criteria of the project is here, i hope they can play a demo video and share it to us so we users will try it before they will release the mvp platform. I'm so excited for the success of this project even tho ICO is running!
It is better if we can try the demo version so that we can personally experienced the service that Dicegame is offering. Also we can give some insights about the system if ever we experienced it.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: