Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analysis of prospective ICO  (Read 244 times)
Stamil (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

Modern Finance Chain - Bridging the cryptocurrency gap between merchants and consumers + a public blockchain smart contract platform.There is a blocking of funds allocated to the ICO by several parties, until specific conditions are met. I think the team will succeed in implementing the idea and my funds will be safe.
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:45 AM

From the attitudes of countries in the world today and the related policies introduced, it is not difficult for us to see that the developed countries seem to be more conservative on ICO issues. They worry that this emerging, seemingly huge bubble will seriously affect the existing social structure. The system; and for some underdeveloped areas, is generally caught in a fanatical and blind obedience, and they hope that they can seize this opportunity to gain certain voice in the future world market.

It can thus be seen that under the current financial regulatory environment, although the ICO's living space is limited, it is not without opportunities.
Stamil (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Brickblock is a smart contract platform that allows you to sell and invest in tokenized assets on the blockchain. I really liked the smart contract and the idea of the project.
Stamil (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

Romad - next generation anti-virus.This ICO has a professional team with a work product. I think it will be a successful project
Stamil (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:52:34 AM

Perhaps Invacio is a scam. The team scoffs at bounty hunters and there is a high probability that their project will fail. I think it's better to get rid of the tokens of this project quickly.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

Many ICO projects from your list are not familiar to me. I think that it is worth to study these projects. Actually, I am very worried about the presence of a huge number of scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: