Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step!  (Read 2362 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

A super informative tip and information.
I will only give small addition and tips. first is about joining the signature campaign. If your rank is the member and under, it is better to join the signature campaign in the longer time, at least not less than one month. It is to gain more promising rewards. Then, besides joining the signature, it is better to join the other campaigns that are easy to do such as making article or video. What you need of course the channel and blog. Some other campaigns are also available to follow. But just take the most promising based on your rank. if you have big efforts, surely you can also gain the big profits.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

Depending on your ability, time and rank. In addition, it depends on the bounty campaign choice (Bonus allocation for bounty). I think that to earn $ 2k5 for 3 months is very difficult at this point. Because market conditions are bad for ico. Of course, because it is free and you can be optimistic with your efforts. If the market is recovering, you will achieve that goal. 3 months may not be enough but 6 months is ok.
Beet1e

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

I have a 3 month much worse) Tongue, but I'm happy for you and that you were able to capitalize on the generosity of the company ) In what is now the companies you are involved? and which company do you bet the most on?) Roll Eyes
I am very happy that i was particiapet in Lympo, Credits project, these two give me huge profit. Now i am waiting what will show Bobs Repair and World WIFi)
As for Lympo, I'm very glad that you took part in it because the project really brought a lot, and I'm sorry that I did not see this project  Cry
DDamiRR

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

I am very much motivated by your result! Tell me, please, is it possible to find out what bounty campaigns You are currently involved in?
popey

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Now listen to my story. I participated in 50 bounty campaigns and 100 airdrops and got $ 50 !!!! For two months !!! So you just got lucky.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

That great, your article is very useful and interesting. I'm newbie and I just joined in signature and telegram campaign.
zinluzgina

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

Hello crypto lovers Wink Yesturday, I published my Bounty experience : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3235435.0 it reach realy  high audience, and i decide to make new post where i will tell how i get it, how to participate and how to choose best bounty projects!
Many of you are interested in how we can earn money with bounty and is it possible at all. Many are afraid to start or have already started but have experienced scam, which is very unfortunate. I want to tell you my experience how I dropped $ 2,500 over the course of 3 months (by the rate when the BTC cost over 10k $), of course there are people who earned much more, just because they have hihger rank than me or  they partiicpate in another campgains, I'd love to see your comments with your experiences and suggestions!

So let’s start !

There are several types of bounty campaigns offered by each site, according to their needs.
1) Social media: Instagram, facebook, twitter, reddit and other
2) Signatures
3) Content creation: Youtube videos, blog posts, articles
4) Moderation and Translation
5) telegram advertising
6) Steemit
7) Bugs
Cool Influencer (high audience)

We will take the most popular and pay the most!
Social media - you must have a account with at least 300 followers / friends to participate in facebook or twitter. Each project has its own rules, but you must have at least 5 shares / retweets and 5 posts / tweets per week! For each week, you need to create a report bounty thread, in which you specify:
1) Your bitcointalk username
2) The Campaign you are taking part in
3) Week, date
4) ETH address
5) Link to the social site profile
6) Your shares / posts / tweets / retweets links
It should be remembered that in order to get better results, you will need to do this every day, because most of the projects have one of the most important points:  all posts / shares / retweets / tweets you have to do weekly, but not in one day! After my experience, I mostly earned in projects where there were a limited number of people who could participate (for example, there were a limited number in CS-Credits project for up to 1000 members and a very popular project that collected hardcap, so even people who only participated twitter and facebook could easily Make up to 3k tokens!

Translation/moderation
I would also like to tell you about Moderation and translation, this is one of the best campaigns, because it is very high-paying but also hard-working, because you need to spend a lot of time, work and without language skills you will not be able to do anything! Projects are offered to translate websites, WhitePapers, bounty thread, ANN thread and be a moderator for a very good payment, but as I said, this work is very voluminous!

Content
Also, many users participate in the content campaign, which is alsp very well paid off, but again you must have at least your youtube feeds, blogs, good linguistic knowledge, so you can make the ICO review or write an article with at least 300 words. Each project has its own rules, but one of the main rules is to make your article, video, or something else original, unique and created by yourself (plagiarism is not allowed)!

Signatures
One of the most popular campaigns is Signatures, here the rare project allows Newbie to participate (I myself took part in OAX Signatures with Newbie), but usually all projects allow you to join if you rank at least Jr. Member!As it is now very difficult to get a high rank, because of the new rank system , Members and hihger rank get a lot bigger income!! Here, as usual, each project may have its own rules, but most important is to be active on the bitcointalk forum all week and have at least 10 posts per week!
The amount of payout for each campaign depends on how many people are involved, how much the project has funded during the ICO!

How to choose a good bounty project!
I would like to remind you that the whole story is based on my personal experience!
10 Things I'm looking at before going to the bounty campaign:

1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
2) Enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty!
3) After that, I enter the site and see what the design is, whether it is special or simple, because many projects want to really develop the project in a good and nice design for the site to attract the attention of investors!
4) Required to see how much the project has been collecting at the moment
5) Understand the idea of ​​the project, with which the project is special and whether it will at all be needed for people
6) Viewing site information, good project should be filled with information from Partners, from media posts, up to the full list of teams!
7) It's better to join projects that are already ready-made and have working product, but it's also a decisive one; this is just a very good reason to join, the more likely it is to be successful!
Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages
9) Then go to the bitcointalk bounty section, see how much money the project offers for bounty hunters and how many people are currently taking part in the project!
10) It is imperative to look at how bounty manegers work if the spreadsheet is updated every week and all stakes / tokens are fixed in time, then it is a very good sign to join!
I think these are my main points on which I have deal with the project, and in 80% of them they are successful, the projects are being traded on the stock exchange and the tokens are transferred in a timely to my wallet. I want to remind that I tell you about my personal experience!

How long does it take to you pay you tokens?
At the moment when the markets are dying, many projects do not pay tokens because they do not want to get a token value to drop on a forkdela or etherdelta exchanges, so do not worry about it, it's a very smart team move and everything is how it should go!
But usually token distribution takes up to 3 weeks, as in which project!
Personally, I saw the token in my wallet in the first month after i start work!

what will be the difficulty?
The hardest will be the beginning, since starting work is to be quite a willpower and take a lot of free time. Personally, I currently participate in 40 projects and it takes me 3h! If you are interested in creating a telegram channel, where I will put all my projects in there, you can join and participate together!

How much did I earned?
In 3 months, with participation in more than 70 projects, I had earned $ 2500 (when the bitcoin rate was over 10K$), for now, my protfolio is $ 1,700! I am still waiting for some projects when they will be paid out and some will wait for the listing in stock exchange, so the profit is still conditional, it' will going to be bigger!

I know that i can't ask merit, it will be your decisoin to give it or not, but i can say that this article take a lot of time for me, because i I do not know English well, so i am sorry if i have some mistakes!

I respond to each comment, so feel free to write, or if you want to write to me privately and ask what you want to know extra!

Friend an excellent post, very rarely meet on forum such users, which on 100% write such an interesting post. From myself speak/ you talked about the signatures on the forum, in my opinion it is the most profitable business in the bounty companies. Write messages, to develop and at the same time to earn on the passive without any problems... Oh, sorry that now accounts are difficult to promote.
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your bounty experience. I can see that you are a hard working person if you managed to get involved in so many social bounties and somehow you kept calm and did everything in steps wich makes your strategy even cooler and smarter. We need more posts like this for us who are still in early phase of bounties experiences.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

You give very good information, it is up to each person to decide in which kind of bounty they will like to participate for example I'm not really active in social media sites so it is obvious that I will never participate in a campaign like that, but there are many bounties that pay very well for translations if you know at least two languages and like always you can participate in signature campaigns and earn some tokens that way.
Yeah, translation is also good, but you need great experience its not so easy like to post or repost everyday in social media. But i think translation is most profitable campaign!
It is true that you need experience for translations campaigns and if the languages you know are very common then there is going to be a lot of competition but with so many icos appearing everyday it can be very profitable especially if you are able to get in some really good bounty campaigns, so if you do no have the experience go and get it.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Now listen to my story. I participated in 50 bounty campaigns and 100 airdrops and got $ 50 !!!! For two months !!! So you just got lucky.
Don't worry , you're still in front . Pump accounts in social networks and on the forum . Try writing articles or translations . I can say that I get to earn on Twitter from $ 1,000 per month , so good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
MyProfit83

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

Great theme! Thanks to the author that wrote such detail as is involved in a bounty. All correctly and interestingly written.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

Don't worry , you're still in front . Pump accounts in social networks and on the forum . Try writing articles or translations . I can say that I get to earn on Twitter from $ 1,000 per month , so good luck.

Maybe he is not obeying the rules so that he can't get any stakes from the project. There's a problem with him and he need to more because the other project sometimes they will send the payment more 2 months after the promised date.

Anyway can you share what kind of project did you received a 1000$ ? I was amazed Smiley Having that much is difficult right now. You are so blessed!

Neerce

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Sufficiently specific information collected within a few months. The result is still not bad. The author is well done. Respect. I hope to many people, this information will help. Good luck to you
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Or just make a large twitter bot farm that will do the job for you and watch the money coming....There are few guys here with like 100k twitter accounts each that are making 6 figures weekly with twitter campaign only.Cudos to them i tried to do it and failed,signature it is for me Grin
akdj9129

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

It's quite nice to have won all of them with just one member account. I did appreciate your active participation in the other campaigns even though you did not have a big income from signature campaigns. Blog and steemit bounties can make a lot of money. Congratulations
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:07:28 AM

Thank you so much for this guide as this will help all of us and it benefits the community very much. I hope I see more posts like this. By the way, I am also waiting to get some tokens from Aitheon. They have raised 23.8M USD so far!

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

I love this article it really helps me, now I have lots of ideas on how to earn more in joining bounties. This is a great deal for us beginners.
Hope you'll write another helpful article. Thanks bro.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

if you do everything you listed you're bound to make a lot more then 2500 in 3 months buddy, i made that much on airdrops and a couple twitter shares, now that iv'e been learning and putting more work in i'm making a good bit more  Grin not to brag but crypto is always doing good and going strong  Smiley this site makes all of it easier too so props to BCT
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

I'm very proud of what you did, i'm still new in bounty campaign and want to learn from student like you. Crypto world can make you have a lot of money only in 3 month. I hope you not forget about your study, and i hope you can suggest to me what campaign did you do it right now, actually i'm join bounty campaign already 3 months and i only get about 75$. any telegram group maybe?
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

I'm very proud of what you did, i'm still new in bounty campaign and want to learn from student like you. Crypto world can make you have a lot of money only in 3 month. I hope you not forget about your study, and i hope you can suggest to me what campaign did you do it right now, actually i'm join bounty campaign already 3 months and i only get about 75$. any telegram group maybe?
I can suggest for you, before you join in bounty, check project WP, read all necessary information, because, also you need join there wehere comunnity is in the best level because its also depends after ICO how comunnity will help develop project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: