Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step!  (Read 2364 times)
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

I love this article it really helps me, now I have lots of ideas on how to earn more in joining bounties. This is a great deal for us beginners.
Hope you'll write another helpful article. Thanks bro.
Thanks mate, i am glad tad article was helpfull for you. Bounty projects is best way to start earn money without investment, Hope you also achieve great results
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

if you do everything you listed you're bound to make a lot more then 2500 in 3 months buddy, i made that much on airdrops and a couple twitter shares, now that iv'e been learning and putting more work in i'm making a good bit more  Grin not to brag but crypto is always doing good and going strong  Smiley this site makes all of it easier too so props to BCT
It looks like you're bragging in your post, I know that you state that you aren't but it does. Make sure you stay making the amount of money that you want while not getting scammed along the way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

Now listen to my story. I participated in 50 bounty campaigns and 100 airdrops and got $ 50 !!!! For two months !!! So you just got lucky.
Don't worry , you're still in front . Pump accounts in social networks and on the forum . Try writing articles or translations . I can say that I get to earn on Twitter from $ 1,000 per month , so good luck.

Maybe he is not obeying the rules so that he can't get any stakes from the project. There's a problem with him and he need to more because the other project sometimes they will send the payment more 2 months after the promised date.

Anyway can you share what kind of project did you received a 1000$ ? I was amazed Smiley Having that much is difficult right now. You are so blessed!
He said that he is getting that amount of money through Twitter and by pumping his social media accounts so it is possible that he participates in all the campaigns that he can and that is how he gets those kind of earnings it is probably not easy and it takes a lot of time but while that may not be a lot of money in a first world country there are countries where that is a lot of money.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

Interesting. I've only ever done signature campaigns but I never really thought about doing other social media like twitter campaigns and what not. I might have to branch out.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:49 AM

I like your success story. It motivates me to continue with bounty campaigns.
And thanks for sharing your experiences with us. That will certainly help me.
I would be very happy if i also have a little luck and can earn something with bounty campaigns.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

unfortunately,Nowadays it's not as easy as you post it . First of all, social media campaigns are nearly worthless (except for a few which pay in btc) as most campaigns give stakes instead of a fixed number and with no limit of participant,it's USELESS (FROM MY VIEW)
secondly, translation campaign is truly profitable,but as many members figure that out and only 1 participant per bounty,it's really hard to reserve one before someone else precedes you.
thirdly, content and youtube isn't just for everyone as unless you already have content writer skills or a successful youtube channel ,you won't get paid.
fourthly,signature campaign is really good ,but with merit requirement it becomes hard to rank up especially when you still a newbie
to sum up , bounty campaigns can be considered as a passive income ,but with number of new people entering everyday , it becomes let's say LESS Profitable .

cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

Good content. As a legendary and in a bull market it would be even more I guess. I need to step up my game.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

You've worked hard to make that money . thank you for sharing your success with us
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

Thanks to your example, I have a desire to continue bounty
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

Good to see many success stories being shared, but I also hope that you pay a little bit of attention to certain aspects of sustainability... think big picture and think long term. Join only projects that you're willing to truly believe in, truly support and truly help to grow, because that is the true "secret" to success. Remember that value goes in two directions, in fact, that's the best thing about it. You give value to a project and it will give you back that value.

This has been the case with some of the oldest projects (Bitcoin for example!) and especially in a crowded space, it will be the case with new projects.

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

Thanks for putting this together, I am sure this will be helpful to many who just start their career in Crypto world. Apart from the steps outlined it is also very important to select good ICO's. I must admit that not all ICO's are good or worth your time. Also from what I have seen, they would start with big pomp and show but then will just slow down after a week or so. No update and no social interaction, and then next thing we know, people got scammed. So be careful with what you deal with.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

Thank you for the information. I also just started bounty a few months and just get the results of some bounty that I follow with a decent result. some bounty that I follow is a scam and it's really annoying. once again, the information from you is really helpful for me as new bounty hunter  Grin
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Sure you can earn even more that $2500 in three months all you need to do is join on the good potential project bounties it is no use if you are promoting a useless coin because it don't have value in the future.Joining in the social media campaigns is fit for everyone so join as much as you can and the task is simple one share and one post per day in most of the bounties.

You can also make more by doing signatures and content bounties as well
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

It really depends on how long the bounty lasts though. Sometimes bounties last an incredible amount of time which can be too time consuming for an individual to earn that much within 3 months.
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

I doubt that the topic's starter uses all of his 10 paragraphs when selecting bounty campaigns. For this kind of analysis can go away up to two hours of time.

It would be much more interesting to listen to the living example, for each paragraph, why he chose one or the other campaign?
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?
I am sorry, but i havent my own bounty project Grin can you say please where you find this information?
You say all your bounty projects that others can join:

I also make telegram channel where i will share all my bounty projects, you can join: https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Ok, now as you say you make that much money as a participant, I will take a deeper look at it. Wink

Also kind you, results are always personally depended as he stated, if you work harder your results will be higher but if you didn't take it serious there is no fix payment for participation it's all work and get paid. And you should be careful to follow the bounty managers rules, target to always meet the minimum requirements, exceed it if you can for some project, always compare your weekly results with your previous week's and amend where there is little low differences. Success all the way mate
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

indeed with combine all of campaigns you will get the best results but earning money from bounty campaign is not so easy such as that because we never know the price of those tokens will high or not and the payment from bounties depend on how far those project will successfully or not and not all ICO projects will be successfully even currently more than 80% ICO projects weren't reach softcap
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

indeed with combine all of campaigns you will get the best results but earning money from bounty campaign is not so easy such as that because we never know the price of those tokens will high or not and the payment from bounties depend on how far those project will successfully or not and not all ICO projects will be successfully even currently more than 80% ICO projects weren't reach softcap
Yes, it hard to predict, of course best projects are these who collect HardCap, but now its very hard to find projects who collect high amount and offer also bounty campaigns
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?
I am sorry, but i havent my own bounty project Grin can you say please where you find this information?
You say all your bounty projects that others can join:

I also make telegram channel where i will share all my bounty projects, you can join: https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Ok, now as you say you make that much money as a participant, I will take a deeper look at it. Wink

Also kind you, results are always personally depended as he stated, if you work harder your results will be higher but if you didn't take it serious there is no fix payment for participation it's all work and get paid. And you should be careful to follow the bounty managers rules, target to always meet the minimum requirements, exceed it if you can for some project, always compare your weekly results with your previous week's and amend where there is little low differences. Success all the way mate
You are right mate, if you want see best results you need to understand that you must work hard, its mean not participate just in one project or two, but at least 30!!
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

It really depends on how long the bounty lasts though. Sometimes bounties last an incredible amount of time which can be too time consuming for an individual to earn that much within 3 months.
Yes, there are many projects with very long time bounty, i was participate in projects wich ended in 1 months, thats why i get results in 3 months. maybe if i participate there from start to end there will be more higher profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: