Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🏦 🤑 POWERLOAN LENDING 🚀 💲  (Read 3082 times)
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

This company is just wonderful. I have not yet seen such a project that would give so many rewards. For the fact that you just participate in the company. They will definitely succeed in their work. Since many users already support this project.

The reward will be reduced in time once we gather enough bounty participants. So join early!

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

1495 POWL from task and have 1 ref.. Good.
Wow, man, why did you get such a reward? I did not get anything.
You better read the instructions before telling that you have not got anything. I wonder why all these peoples are sucked to get a free money.

Well maybe they don't really understand the instruction about bounty. This problem is very common to new people that joining bounty campaign. They should read well about the instruction. Let just help them instead.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

the project helps all users or participants or investors to assess any experience and upload it without hiding their true identity.
Thats really great and also the project is eco frindly so it will also save a lot of energy which will help to save our mother nature too. This project is going to be great ahead.

You're right, well as time passes by this project become popular as I look on their telegram bounty. Hopefully they will able to provide a channel as each and everyone of us have a great communication on each member. I'm just hoping that the team may able to provide a much more attractive features since this kind of project is not new in the community

I agree, there are lots of projects now that have the same features and this project needs to improve well their marketing and advertising to attract many investors, and this bounty campaigns will surely increase popularity of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Hello admin can I know what is the status of the ICO sale as of now? And it been so long since I register and follow the steps to receive free PWL coin but still no coins in my account.
I think you need to wait and you will see the coins on your account. I'm also waiting for the coin, I hope that soon we will see them

I guess they're busy on the ongoing ICO. Let's wait for further announcement of the team about the status of the ICO if it's successful or not. But for now, I suggest you participate on  their bounty so that you'll be able to earn tokens and gain some good profit when it hits exchanger lists.
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

Hello admin can I know what is the status of the ICO sale as of now? And it been so long since I register and follow the steps to receive free PWL coin but still no coins in my account.
I think you need to wait and you will see the coins on your account. I'm also waiting for the coin, I hope that soon we will see them

I guess they're busy on the ongoing ICO. Let's wait for further announcement of the team about the status of the ICO if it's successful or not. But for now, I suggest you participate on  their bounty so that you'll be able to earn tokens and gain some good profit when it hits exchanger lists.

Hi,
Don't worry, we are responding. I believe your coin would have been allocated as we do not have outstanding ticket more than 24 hours.
The Pre-ICO starts 5.5.2018. We are currently doing our best to prepare for it.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

This company is just wonderful. I have not yet seen such a project that would give so many rewards. For the fact that you just participate in the company. They will definitely succeed in their work. Since many users already support this project.

Yeah you are right. The team really did their best to make this project successful and they i am sure that they are near to success now. By doing this bounty campaign hopefully many people will make investments here

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

Hi,
Don't worry, we are responding. I believe your coin would have been allocated as we do not have outstanding ticket more than 24 hours.

It's good to here updates about the tokens sales and I observed that dev is really active responding to all members concerns. I am sure that this positive attitude will attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Hi,

It's good to here updates about the tokens sales and I observed that dev is really active responding to all members concerns. I am sure that this positive attitude will attract many investors.
With the dev being active here, it can also attract more people to actually join the bounty campaign too Smiley If they can continue this type of approach towards the community it will surely attract more investors.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Yeah you are right. The team really did their best to make this project successful and they i am sure that they are near to success now. By doing this bounty campaign hopefully many people will make investments here

Yes. They have created a good strategy in which results in gaining a lot of supporters. Giving token rewards for just a simple task by just joining any bounty campaigns really gives big impact to the people of cryptocurrencies. Hopefully this will continue to increase and it's better if all investors around the world will also joined in this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 02:27:11 PM by Dejech19

the project helps all users or participants or investors to assess any experience and upload it without hiding their true identity.
Thats really great and also the project is eco frindly so it will also save a lot of energy which will help to save our mother nature too. This project is going to be great ahead.
Yeah, both of you is right this project has its own uniqueness and the idea was very impressive. Nature and technology all in one. Hoping this will be a success and gain more clients. Right now I notice that this project starting to create a name in crypto currency community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

The developer, I realized that you can not transfer coins, but when will there be accruals?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

The developer, I realized that you can not transfer coins, but when will there be accruals?
I guess you can only transfer the coins once the platform is launched and after the success of the project. Till that the project is still in the devloping mode. (Initial Coin Offering). This project is going to turn much profitable and more and more investors will invest into this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

I guess you can only transfer the coins once the platform is launched and after the success of the project. Till that the project is still in the devloping mode. (Initial Coin Offering). This project is going to turn much profitable and more and more investors will invest into this project.
Yes, actually in each project the coins/tokens can be transferred after the Initial Coin Offering phase and once they launch their platform. Untill that time always to collect as many as tokens you can because this project is really going to turn best in the future.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Yeah, both of you is right this project has its own uniqueness and the idea was very impressive. Nature and technology all in one. Hoping this will be a success and gain more clients. Right now I notice that this project starting to create a name in crypto currency community.
The project is really unique and even i am here because of its uniqueness. This project can also attract a number of investors because it is potential to do so and it can anytime do so. The future for powerloan lending is really great.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

Yes, actually in each project the coins/tokens can be transferred after the Initial Coin Offering phase and once they launch their platform. Untill that time always to collect as many as tokens you can because this project is really going to turn best in the future.
Is there an official statement coming from dear admin regarding ghe details about the token distributikn to its members?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Yes. They have created a good strategy in which results in gaining a lot of supporters. Giving token rewards for just a simple task by just joining any bounty campaigns really gives big impact to the people of cryptocurrencies. Hopefully this will continue to increase and it's better if all investors around the world will also joined in this team.

Given literally every single of the bounty campaigns is more or less the same thing in the past like what 9 years of crypto what's new there to see lol?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

You are absolutely right. The developer also wrote about it irrespective of, the investor you or bounty-hunter, anyway wholly to use the platform and will invest POWL perhaps later the terminations of all stages of carrying out ICO.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

You are absolutely right. The developer also wrote about it irrespective of, the investor you or bounty-hunter, anyway wholly to use the platform and will invest POWL perhaps later the terminations of all stages of carrying out ICO.
It was necessary only to wait for this moment and to look whether really we will receive our tokens earned by bounty or it will pass by us and they will disappear as it already happened in many projects.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

1495 POWL from task and have 1 ref.. Good.

Well lucky for you mate that you attract an active referral to join and invest in Power loan. I think this project needs more impressions, especially on social media sites.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

We all need to be patient and now to help the project develop. I hope that later we will get our coins without delay

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: