Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 🏦 🤑 POWERLOAN LENDING 🚀 💲  (Read 3072 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

the project helps all users or participants or investors to assess any experience and upload it without hiding their true identity.
Thats really great and also the project is eco frindly so it will also save a lot of energy which will help to save our mother nature too. This project is going to be great ahead.
Yeah, both of you is right this project has its own uniqueness and the idea was very impressive. Nature and technology all in one. Hoping this will be a success and gain more clients. Right now I notice that this project starting to create a name in crypto currency community.
It takes time to create a name, and I'm glad that it has this project. Therefore, one must have patience and those who want to support the project should help him in this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

1495 POWL from task and have 1 ref.. Good.

Well lucky for you mate that you attract an active referral to join and invest in Power loan. I think this project needs more impressions, especially on social media sites.
Very generous rewards, is it received for referrals?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

The developer, I realized that you can not transfer coins, but when will there be accruals?
I guess you can only transfer the coins once the platform is launched and after the success of the project. Till that the project is still in the devloping mode. (Initial Coin Offering). This project is going to turn much profitable and more and more investors will invest into this project.
You are absolutely right. The developer also wrote about it irrespective of, the investor you or bounty-hunter, anyway wholly to use the platform and will invest POWL perhaps later the terminations of all stages of carrying out ICO.
It was necessary only to wait for this moment and to look whether really we will receive our tokens earned by bounty or it will pass by us and they will disappear as it already happened in many projects.
I think that this project will not happen. Here, developers think and work through to the smallest things, it means that the failure or remain without tokens or profits will not. Although many projects promise exactly this, but here I think this will not happen. Have you already invested in this project? Or do you participate in the Bounty program? What do you think that maybe you will not get profit from the project.
jabura

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

Reserve German

Username: jabura
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1843733
Native Language: German
ETH Address: 0xE6b6E19c99733cEBd53923bfBA0240994808694d
Portfolio: first translation, english c2 and german mothertongue
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

Well lucky for you mate that you attract an active referral to join and invest in Power loan. I think this project needs more impressions, especially on social media sites.
you can participate not only in the referral program. The bounty campaign offers participation in the Telegram, Youtube, blog, translation, facebook and twitter. You can participate in all available sections and get maximum tokens.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TUAnkVC.jpg

you can participate not only in the referral program. The bounty campaign offers participation in the Telegram, Youtube, blog, translation, facebook and twitter. You can participate in all available sections and get maximum tokens.
Join more bounty campaigns to receive more rewards. Powerloan gives big amount of reward to every campaign you join. More easy are facebook, twitter and telegram.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:27:22 AM

Great! Powerloan is going in to have so many people in the bounty program! I hope the bounty program was success and the project too.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

The developer, I realized that you can not transfer coins, but when will there be accruals?
I guess you can only transfer the coins once the platform is launched and after the success of the project. Till that the project is still in the devloping mode. (Initial Coin Offering). This project is going to turn much profitable and more and more investors will invest into this project.
Yes, actually in each project the coins/tokens can be transferred after the Initial Coin Offering phase and once they launch their platform. Untill that time always to collect as many as tokens you can because this project is really going to turn best in the future.
We all need to be patient and now to help the project develop. I hope that later we will get our coins without delay

Better for now, collect more rewards with the bounty campaign until the project ends thw bounty. People now is to demanding, they already have a chance getting free money but still don't get satisfied.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Yes, actually in each project the coins/tokens can be transferred after the Initial Coin Offering phase and once they launch their platform. Untill that time always to collect as many as tokens you can because this project is really going to turn best in the future.
We all need to be patient and now to help the project develop. I hope that later we will get our coins without delay

Better for now, collect more rewards with the bounty campaign until the project ends thw bounty. People now is to demanding, they already have a chance getting free money but still don't get satisfied.
Really now there is a good opportunity for receiving coins on the balance on the official site of the platform. The project will be how successful nobody learns before the end of collecting on ICO, information on the raised funds is also inaccessible. I have tried to check the address bitcoin to which to me suggested to make a deposit, but he was unique for each user that speaks about responsibility and anonymity of actions of the developer and concealment of data from strangers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

Really now there is a good opportunity for receiving coins on the balance on the official site of the platform. The project will be how successful nobody learns before the end of collecting on ICO, information on the raised funds is also inaccessible. I have tried to check the address bitcoin to which to me suggested to make a deposit, but he was unique for each user that speaks about responsibility and anonymity of actions of the developer and concealment of data from strangers.

Agree with you, the platform offers a lot of opportunities to earn money. You just need to partake on this bounty program and you'll gain tokens.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 02:01:13 PM by Dejech19

Yes, patience is a virtue. Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Yes,patients is a virtue.Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.

I agree with this. Not all things are easy to get and fullfill. We need time to prepare and plan inorder for all things to be possible. And the dev team of PowerLoan are trying their best to give us good services and satisfactions. So it's better to give them a time at least because this is the only way we can repay them for their kindness.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

Agree with you, the platform offers a lot of opportunities to earn money. You just need to partake on this bounty program and you'll gain tokens.
With that lots of opportunities ahead here at Powerloan it can help too to have more people being attracted here by how unique this project for them and they can benefit from it. It's never too late to join the bounty right? Cheesy
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

Yes,patients is a virtue.Lets all be calm and solve each issues in a nice and polite way.The project is still new in the market so lets give them a chance to explaine and answers all our question.I am sure they are trying there best to serve all our expectation.So lets just wait for more updates.

I agree with this. Not all things are easy to get and fullfill. We need time to prepare and plan inorder for all things to be possible. And the dev team of PowerLoan are trying their best to give us good services and satisfactions. So it's better to give them a time at least because this is the only way we can repay them for their kindness.

Yes I agree the best thing we can do to this project is to help it become popular and increase its exposure so that many investors will be encourage to join and invest in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

Having issues are normal for a new project like this, but as time goes by I am sure that dev will fix and improve their systems so that this project can compete to other projects.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Becoming successful is not really easy to achieve, it needs more effort and more hard work to reach it. The dev is doing his best to make this happen in the near future. So lets help the dev and this project to become more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Bounty updated.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Becoming successful is not really easy to achieve, it needs more effort and more hard work to reach it. The dev is doing his best to make this happen in the near future. So lets help the dev and this project to become more successful.
Yes mate thats true.We need to work hand and hand with the admin to achieve success in a short period of time.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I saw the signature of the project the first time, I will join the project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Yes bud you are absolutely true. Lets respect thier decisions and continue supporting the admins of this project because they are doing everything thwy can to make this successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: