Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] || RADIUS || X11 || INSTANT X || 90% MASTERNODE REWARDS|| ATOMIC SWAPS  (Read 4529 times)
Altpays

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

DEV say:
barterdex-graviex in 2-3 days
cryptobridge in a week

Great, but what is barterdex? never heard about that exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Website is empty.  Nothing but a contact form.  No purpose to the coin, and only a pre-sale.  Listed on MNO with a ridiculously high ROI.  There's going to be a flood of "purchased MNs" that are going to make the owner's pockets heavy.

That's the problem with masternode projects.
Owners keep on getting rich and the ones who bought has no assurance of getting their money back.
But still it's the buyer's responsibilities to do their own due diligence.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Website is empty.  Nothing but a contact form.  No purpose to the coin, and only a pre-sale.  Listed on MNO with a ridiculously high ROI.  There's going to be a flood of "purchased MNs" that are going to make the owner's pockets heavy.

Owners keep on getting rich and the ones who bought has no assurance of getting their money back.

no nO NO!

Its everyones responsibilty to protect newbies from getting suckered into these scams and robbed of their hard earned cash .(When newbies lose enough money they will Stop buying crypto and tell all their friends how they got scammed that  gives crypto a bad rep and new people will become more hesitant to enter the market.)
Every penny that goes to one of these scammers could have been invested in a good project to help grow crypto every cent that gets stolen by these thieves will go directly into fiat into their pockets and will never come back to benifit crypto.
So when u see a blatant Scam Speak out  Post warn people.
The only way we are going to get rid of these scammers is if we stop them from making money every sucker u save from their greedy little mits is one.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

is there a reason not to respect miners that bad?) can't really see the service for which mn is receiving this high reward. doesn't looked like devs did any calculations, no foundation for current numbers

and this idk what to say)) ouch 🚩
https://github.com/RadiusCrypto/Radius/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L54
https://github.com/RadiusCrypto/Radius/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L132

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

no nO NO!

Its everyones responsibilty to protect newbies from getting suckered into these scams and robbed of their hard earned cash .(When newbies lose enough money they will Stop buying crypto and tell all their friends how they got scammed that  gives crypto a bad rep and new people will become more hesitant to enter the market.)
Every penny that goes to one of these scammers could have been invested in a good project to help grow crypto every cent that gets stolen by these thieves will go directly into fiat into their pockets and will never come back to benifit crypto.
The only way we are going to get rid of these scammers is if we stop them from making money every sucker u save from their greedy little mits is one.

Totally agree with you.
But a lot are doing their MN sales thru discord and unfortunately I don't want to join every discord channel that someone says so.
But yeah, whenever I found out that someone is scamming. I'll post whatever evidence I can gather.
charlie137

Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:36:52 PM

Website is empty.  Nothing but a contact form.  No purpose to the coin, and only a pre-sale.  Listed on MNO with a ridiculously high ROI.  There's going to be a flood of "purchased MNs" that are going to make the owner's pockets heavy.

no nO NO!

Its everyones responsibilty to protect newbies from getting suckered into these scams and robbed of their hard earned cash .(When newbies lose enough money they will Stop buying crypto and tell all their friends how they got scammed that  gives crypto a bad rep and new people will become more hesitant to enter the market.)
So when u see a blatant Scam Speak out  Post warn people.

Totally agree with you.
But a lot are doing their MN sales thru discord and unfortunately I don't want to join every discord channel that someone says so.
But yeah, whenever I found out that someone is scamming. I'll post whatever evidence I can gather.

i dropped this idea since its a waste of time and resources when posts are being deleted. self-moderated policy should be rewritten

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
crazypool

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:42:38 AM

RADIUS NOW ON CRAZYPOOL POOL

URL: https://crazypool.ca

- STARTUM:

Code:

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://crazypool:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RADIUS

discord: https://discord.gg/w97JMmB

Crypto Radius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

Total bitcoin made from sale :  2.35 BTC

1 BTC payment to Masternodesonline (paid)  another 1 BTC to CryptoBridge ( not paid yet) which leaves 0.35 BTC
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

no nO NO!

what, so you say this project was a scammer? what a pity, but do you have a proof or anything that can make us believe what you say sir, because their project was looking perfect.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

no nO NO!

what, so you say this project was a scammer? what a pity, but do you have a proof or anything that can make us believe what you say sir, because their project was looking perfect.

1 Anonymous devs
2 No whitepaper
3 No roadmap
4 mistating the Premine ammount
5 Not publicly stating the address the premine is held in
6 1 page website
7 No information posted at all here or on the website on what the coin will do or what it will be used for.

Project was a looking perfect ? what project ?
And that's just looking for a minute if I tried I'm sure I could find a bunch more red flags but I'm not going to waste my time.

In general if someone Is asking you to Buy something from them but wants you to Pay upfront and Don't give you their name what would u think ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

translations done

Ukrainian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236982.msg33907040#msg33907040
Polish: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255458

Wallet: RQEH12hD9TeasW98iwPrD6tSuVAxpBBwKy
Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

1 Anonymous devs
2 No whitepaper
3 No roadmap
4 mistating the Premine ammount
5 Not publicly stating the address the premine is held in
6 1 page website
7 No information posted at all here or on the website on what the coin will do or what it will be used for.

Project was a looking perfect ? what project ?
And that's just looking for a minute if I tried I'm sure I could find a bunch more red flags but I'm not going to waste my time.

In general if someone Is asking you to Buy something from them but wants you to Pay upfront and Don't give you their name what would u think ?

You have hit the nail on the head. Soon enough more people will be added to the scammed pile. This project is delivering nothing, nor does it have to according to the roadmap.

ROI hunters will always get burnt.
BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

German translation reserved

Mr. Google translate is on the prowl again.

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
smithpool

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

pool radius  http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:3533 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=RADIUS)

block explorer   http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/RADIUS

low fee .... good job
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Now trade on https://graviex.net/markets/radiusbtc
Soon crypto-bridge.org
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

Anyway the windows wallet is clean.  Grin

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b59f02a63cd5b2775bddd117b30c1217eb4e02b4b24daae47b985e756b58dfd9/analysis/1523023338/

As I was the first who have cared about antivirus scanning, I post the result here.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
luksbit

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Is the webiste under development correct? Because accessing the same has no information about the project, only a link to the discord
alnev

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

Masternode falls into a state "watchdog expired" - how to fix ?
feby

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Bagaimana dengan pasokan koin dev?
Edit: saya lihat sama dengan pasokan bitcoin
tommyleo

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

Masternode falls into a state "watchdog expired" - how to fix ?

from discord:

MASTERNODE  ''WATCHDOG_EXPIRED'' is not a problem
reward receiving will continue on the status and nothing to worry about!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: