Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:12:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is unstoppable?  (Read 400 times)
coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Because of its top leading cryptocurrency value, it affects the daily marketcapitalization and digital assests. It will never be stopped and it will more continue to grow its transactions and value (its value dropping now- its part of its process, opportunity to buy more coins as much as you can) then it will be established as one of the technology, market, etc in the future.

kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
Merited by GoGone (1)

Bitcoin has a first mover advantage surely. And because of that all other currnecies are pegged to it. It has become like USD, universally accepted. Because of it, it is garnering a lot of attention from institutional investors as well which evetually reduces the volatility of the currency as large order flows from both sides - buying as well as selling.  Smiley

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable because it is better money and is not own, control, produce or domicile in a single country by group of people or restricted to a particular place or business. Bitcoin is fully decentralized! Bitcoin will continue to be own by more people thereby making it impossible for anyone to control!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable because it is decentralized.
Bitcoin is valuable because it has a strong community who really believe in it.
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency, how nice is it to have one in my pocket Grin
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:01 AM

Bitcoin has a first mover advantage surely. And because of that all other currnecies are pegged to it. It has become like USD, universally accepted. Because of it, it is garnering a lot of attention from institutional investors as well which evetually reduces the volatility of the currency as large order flows from both sides - buying as well as selling.  Smiley
and perhaps those advantages that become bitcoin are increasingly in demand, and that makes the price more expensive if many requests occur. and bitcoin is a very limited supplay coin, maybe it's one more value than bitcoin that makes it an alternative investment

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency, how nice is it to have one in my pocket Grin

Yes I agree with the above points which you have mentioned and one more reason which I would like to add, bitcoin was not too mainstream and it was literally underground and away from the view of land sharks.

Am I spamming? Report me!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

I think its because of the support it is getting from people. You see no matter how to BTC fall people still trust their money on it because they know BTC will be back, in addition to that. You see BTC's high demand is also the one responsible for making it unstoppable.

That's true it's purely the trust of genuine and mature bitcoin users as they are aware that even if bitcoin going downward it's just temporary and on a longer run bitcoin is the best and the best part is you have control over your funds rather than any banks.

Am I spamming? Report me!
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

i think its unstoppable because of the technology behind it.. and its the mother of coins..
Jetblack01

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

I know I should’ve read all the comments but I was just wondering why it takes so long for bitcoin transactions to go through.   One day I sent just a few hundred dollars to someone and it took so many verifications I thought I lost the payment.  But ethereum transactions to someone else was handled so much faster. 

I think it’s because the blockchain is busy?
Or maybe less people are mining bitcoin?

Is there a easy explanation?
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

Yes I agree with the above points which you have mentioned and one more reason which I would like to add, bitcoin was not too mainstream and it was literally underground and away from the view of land sharks.
If we see what already happened with bitcoin through ASIC problem and it looks like bitcoin is not 100% again decentralized. But bitcoin already used by world wide. It will be so challenging to stop bitcoin through the regulation or something like that. Bitcoin builds from the algorithm, and it can be used everywhere.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sam$oN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable. Despite it’s also volatile, Bitcoin uses different technologies and it makes cryptocurrencies diversified in way you can’t kill one because two new grow back!
I really thought bitcoin is invincible. But looking at the increasing complexity of its production and outflow of miners. I don't even know how bitcoin will function without miners. The coin itself and its idea are invincible, but people... no one in the future will pay money for electricity and leave in a minus.
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

I think that you are wrong. bitcoin can no longer disappear if it is being regulated at the state level. now it will be like one monetary unit of calculation.
Even if it looks like a monetary unit of account, it is not regulated at the state level because it is decentralized, and it is a place in the world where no one will control it.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Bitcoin is unstoppable because it helps a lot of people and users in different ways. We get benefits and rewards so that we can save whaf we earn and we can invest it. It also gives opportunuties to the users to earn more by bounties and other campaigns. And also rewards for doing the istruction will be givem at a given time.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

bitcoin there is no death to this day.
and may be used for the foreseeable future, because of the many advantages of the bitcoin system.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
commanderbitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Look at the market, I think the bitcoin has stopped already hahaha. In fact, I think it hardly rise so much as before as the volume has nearly touched a line which will change the world.
It may dump for a while but it will never stop going up again. Do you really think Bitcoin is already done? It is like saying Cryptocurrency is done because all altcoins are relying in bitcoin, it is been proven many times. No single altcoin can survive if bitcoin dies.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Bitcoin is never stop able because it is different from all other crypto currencies and mother of block chain. Without bitcoin you cannot do any thing in crypto currencies because it is a base currency for all tradings.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

BITCOIN Ustoppable it's number one, among the altcoins. with the issues on regulations by Countries not accepting the Bitcoin in other cryptocurrencies now on the Market and had been accepted globally the demands is really unstoppable. The ups and downs on the market trading today only shows that the market glitz correcting itself. The demands on sales specially when the bitcoin price goes down would increase in the volume of sales resulting to the stabilization by it's market on the trading.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

BTC is unstoppable because of his popularity, most people only knows BTC, so when newbie come in the game, they but BTC, moreover when you need to buy altcoin most of the time you need to buy them with BTC or ETH
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Bitcoin is unstoppable especially now because bitcoin community is continue and rapidly growing even if it is volatile but a strong one which cannot be stop to spread and widen. It is dumping sometimes but it can quickly recover. Bitcoin is attractive to people because of its benefeciary, and family is one who were benefited of it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

I think bitcoin is unstoppable bacause is the good project to work get coin, token, etc. Besides, bitcoin is very populer and the many people likes the bitcoin. However, in this project many people was very enjoyed and fun to work it. Then, they can get more information to improve our knowledge in this project. So I think bitcoin is very good and unstoppable in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: