Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for April, 2018  (Read 462 times)
Pasadoble (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
Merited by AmericanBit (3), captin crunch (3), deviltasha (1)

Which ICO will you recommend to be bought in April? I found out Ambit ICO (https://ambitmining.io/), and I am going to buy it. The projects looks very attractive. what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
Merited by AmericanBit (1), captin crunch (1)

I liked it also. I am following their thread and it is active, responses are positive. and ratings are also good at comparing platforms.
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

For me I will rather recommend the Bobsrepair ICO which its main sales start in the next two days. It has so great potentials which I believe would turn out well
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

I liked it also. I am following their thread and it is active, responses are positive. and ratings are also good at comparing platforms.

I'm not too certain I want to put my money on this ico although I'm also watching it closely, I have not decided on what decision to take yet. The rating I agree is good.
turbo165

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

for now I do not see so much ico is very good to follow but i see there is an ico which lasted from march yesterday until now that is.

joytoken.io
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

I am following Seele and Nex Ico
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Which ICO will you recommend to be bought in April? I found out Ambit ICO (https://ambitmining.io/), and I am going to buy it. The projects looks very attractive. what do you think?
I think Ubonium is also one of the good projects in April because their community is developing very well and many people have come to this project recently. You can refer to this project from my signature because I am sure their development team is very good and will probably make you happy in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

My pick for best ico for April is Opiria (PDATA)!! Opiria is preparing to revolutionize the commercial data collection industry with its’ worldwide decentralized marketplace for the buying and selling of consumer data. The Opiria presale for the much sought after PDATA token will commence on April 10th, 2018; with the Public Sale to follow on April 21st, 2018. As there is much positive hype surrounding this project. It's very likely that it will sell out in the presale, so keep an eye out for information and updates from the team. The total supply will be 750 million PDATA tokens at a token price of .10USD.

Opiria is a decentralized data marketplace where customer can take back ownership of their data and monetize it for PDATA tokens. Currently, many social media platforms are collecting and selling user data without their knowledge; nor sharing any of the financial returns. As users are becoming aware of this, they are beginning to create fake profiles with inaccurate information to protect their data and privacy. This creates a problem for companies who rely on consumer data to make informed business decisions. Opiria is helping to solve this problem by paying customers for sharing their data with the companies of their choosing. In turn, businesses will be able to attain more accurate data which will be beneficial toward their marketing efforts. The Opiria data marketplace will aid in increasing data integrity and profitability for both consumers and businesses.

Opiria is already being used by some of the largest companies in the world. Mercedes, P&G, Intel, and GM, just to mention a few. With such high profile clients, it is obvious that the Opiria platform is being recognized as a leader in the data collection industry. As well as its’ all star client list, Opiria can also be proud of its’ all-star team; with many members coming from equally impressive Fortune 500 companies. Beyond the name value that this brings, the experience need to ensure the platforms success is in place.

At the core of the Opiria platform is the PDATA token which will be used for purchasing data and awarding consumers for selling their data. The PDATA token will support the direct trade between buyer and seller without any intermediary in between. The Opiria network on which the PDATA token governs the transfer of data is one of the most secure and anonymous that has ever been designed. With this in mind, Opiria will surely lead the way in the new revolution for data rights management.

I highly recommend that you consider Opiria as your next acquisition. To facilitate your DYOR, feel free to check out what Opiria has to offer in the following links:

Whitepaper: https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf

Medium: https://medium.com/pdata-token

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PDATA_Token

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pdatatoken/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHlYIEsxIhTVwVCxxr_JTXw
kimdunggl94

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Too many ICOs so I do not know?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Ambit mining seems to be a project inspired by envion may be, i personally like xyo network that comes with blockchain location services while shivom is also a great project that aims to serve medical science by providing the largest human genomic data.

APO Finance
Copper Member

Activity: 125

dev team

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

By what parameters do you select ICO?
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I will check Ambit out. I like Deedcoin (www.deedcoinlaunch.com) Main sale starts at the end of the month.
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

I like these ICOs :-

(Seele, Nex, ETH & EOS)  
yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

MIDEX, EXMO COIN, MultiVersum, BCharity, PECUNIO, FOX TRADING, OMNITUDE, Kepler Technologies ,. LCCX, BitNautic
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

By what parameters do you select ICO?

first of all the project itself, if the idea is useful, unique and well-thought. then i check if the team might be able to realize their vision and I check how realistic the roadmap looks like. And I also check how much hype the idea has created so far, if people are willing to invest in it. the soft and hard cap are also important factors. I don't like projects who try to raise way more money than similar projectes have needed.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

I really think you are the one who can sure decide on what ICO is the best for you, And my thought with these is to see all available services and product an ICO has to offer, and can provided you with the things you will need most, Well I really think choose an ICO that has a services for real estate, Or providing a services about home services and health services that would make your life more easier, We got to be practical in choosing it as I said not just for the income but for the benefit of your life.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

The hybrid Betting platform is based on the token HYB. Hybrid Betting is designed by the Ethereum platform without the house edge of mandatory. Its goal is to change the rules of betting and also invented own betting games. The Hybrid Betting model is completely different when compared to other game betting platform.The payment method of the Hybrid Betting is ETH. The Hybrid Betting Company is located in the UK. The minimum investment of Hybrid Betting is Three ETH on per –sale. The current price of the Hybrid Betting during one ETH is 2000-2400 HYB. The PreICO Price of the token in 1 ETH is 2600-3000 HYB.
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Have you guys heard of a new MyWish platform service? Besides that anyone can create a smart contract without programming skills you can also get passive income!

You can get a promo code here and give it to your friend developer or just leave it in some developers community. When this promo code will be used to create a smart contract for ICO you will earn 20% of the cost of each created and deployed contract! Better than Airdrops and Bounty!

yuser_network

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

We're planning for a late April early May ICO. We're building a social network using cryptocurrency and blockchain to empower and reward users. We used to be a a viral publisher so we are already knowledgeable of the social media side.  Currently finishing up some of the back end stuff. Check out our site here and get in contact with us on Telegram for more. https://yuser.co/
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

I think the best ICO will be in April 2018, the ICO GRAIN project! Who is interested in investing in ICO, pay attention to my signature there eats all references to the project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: