Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk?  (Read 929 times)
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?

Join a bounty that rewards Bitcoin, but i think its limited for a few participant. or you can try mining Bitcoin or joining alt coin bounty? you can join such as Twitter campaign to earn Altcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

I have never heard of that?? wow thats crazy if its true !!!

yes it's true it's a little crazy, but it works, and I'm the best example.
Start reading a lot, find out what ICO and bounty campaigns are.
Take part in several campaigns, overdo it with quantity, go for quality.
You will start earning money.

Tim_Mc_Cay

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

newbie also here, just want to ask with higher rank how can we do to rank up here.

thanks for the reply.
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?

Hi. I'm a newbie here too, i've read few threads here that can help you. If you want to earn bitcoin here, you need to level your account. Leveling your account is required to qualify on a certain campaign, this campaigns will hire a specific ranks that will help them advertise. Right now most campaigns are requiring member rank or higher, there are multipe guides here on how to level your account and the basic knowledge that you need to understand on how you could earn without investing. One campaign in particular is the signature campaign, this is where i would like to start earning. There are other methods too to earn bitcoin here, but since im a newbie like you im still learning now. Just look for guides for beginners here, browse the forum, you could really find some information that you need.
Hi! Thanks.. What kind of campaign, bounty? Are there any else?
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

yes you can earn by doing signature bounty. but you need to be at least junior member or above to participate. or else you can do other bounties like FB and twitter sharing bounties.  they will pay be thier dedicated coins , if the market hits by them you can earn money big.

Airdrop is the other thing you can earn

Hi! Thank you for the information. I think i can use this.. I will search more bout airdrop. And how to use it to earn money. I attached here what i have read and its interesting. 👍

What is an Airdrop?
 Airdrops are usually coins/tokens that are distributed to the community for free or for doing some small tasks such as interacting in discord group/telegram/facebook/referrals etc..They are usually very profitable to just claim and hold the coins until they gain value   

What is Airdroptator?
 is a rotator that allows you to sign-up on different on different Airdrops from one single page.It makes easier doing Airdrops as there is alot of them popping up everyday!

Learn more about Airdroptator here: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pandatrex/introducing-airdroptator-com-the-best-airdrops-rotator-ever 
 https://thebot.net/threads/airdroptator-earn-ether-affiliate-system.401816/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753047.msg28134054#msg28134054

Join Airdroptator Telegram: https://t.me/airdroptator
CryptoCarbon Airdrop:

This is one of the best airdrops currently.

CryptoCarbon is a cryptocurrency based on the ETH blockchain.They also developped a plateform where CCRB is the method of payment.

They are giving away free tokens for signup and referring people.

Ref-Link: https://ccrb.io/affiliate/192260

Non-Ref:https://ccrb.io
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

by following project project campaign social media, twitter and fb, newbie can join kok, or blog if agan good writing, if signature campaign, new member ntar Jr can come, that way we can produce bitcoin

I will do my best.👍 thank you.
tgboy

Activity: 2
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

I interested in earn btcoin  from forum. taking notes
thnx
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Join a bounty that rewards Bitcoin, but i think its limited for a few participant. or you can try mining Bitcoin or joining alt coin bounty? you can join such as Twitter campaign to earn Altcoins

Thanks for your opinion! Maybe I'll wait the chance to join the bounty. As I've read about mining, I should have a good and high quality hardware. Since i dont have, i will use other way to earn bitcoin and if I already have earnings, I will invest a high quality hardware and invest more time on technical aspects.
rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

From what i see I dont think you can earn BTC from bitcointalk, but you can do a lending exchange but most people dont do it anymore because of all the newbies like ourselves who want BTC Smiley
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

I have never heard of that?? wow thats crazy if its true !!!

yes it's true it's a little crazy, but it works, and I'm the best example.
Start reading a lot, find out what ICO and bounty campaigns are.
Take part in several campaigns, overdo it with quantity, go for quality.
You will start earning money.

I agree with you. By reading and searching more new words, you will understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem, Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and etc.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

From what i see I dont think you can earn BTC from bitcointalk, but you can do a lending exchange but most people dont do it anymore because of all the newbies like ourselves who want BTC Smiley

As what i have understand (just this day) to their opinions from higher positions(jr.member, legendary, etc.), we can also earn by ranking up(when they say "base on my experience" they earn bitcoin). Or joining campaigns. So, i think we should keep reading, sharing and posting our opinions too.
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 09:52:17 PM by NicolasL161

Sandbox post: sorry  Grin

AIRDROP: Round 2 | up to 110 BEC Tokens | $46,75 value | 1000 participants

BitEsprit - The first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Actions and rules
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

The following actions will grant the participants the subsequent values in tokens. Action 1 is required to perform in order to receive the rewards, all other actions are rewarded per action but are not mandatory

1: Fill in the Google Form and follow the instructions (this is mandatory to track other actions)

2: Register on BitEsprit website - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth)  (Required: fill in your email in registration form)

3: Join BitEsprit group in Telegram - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth)  (Required: fill in your Telegram ID/display name in registration form)

4: Follow BitEsprit on Twitter + RT our Airdrop Tweet - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth) (Required: fill in your twitter ID in registration form)

5: Like BitEsprit Facebook page + share our Airdrop Post - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth) (Required: fill in your Facebook profile URL in registration form)

5: Follow BitEsprit on Medium + Clap 50x one of our articles - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth) (Required: fill in your Medium ID in registration form)

6: Post a CONSTRUCTIVE post on our [ANN] thread - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth) / post - max 3 posts per participant

7: Post a CONSTRUCTIVE comment on our official Reddit - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth) / post - max 2 posts per participant

8: Answer 3 simple questions (multiple choice questions) about BitEsprit on this questionnaire (check the White Paper to find the answers) - 10 BEC tokens reward ($4,25 worth)

Rules:

• Post confirmation of your joining in this thread not later than June 30 - actions to report not later than July 18.
  • Constructive posts only will be accepted - min 250 char - do not post two consecutive posts.
  • Spamming on the [ANN] thread is not allowed and will NOT be rewarded - Bitcointalk forum has a strict anti-spam policy and the purpose is NOT to go against it.
  • Unsubscribing from one of the social networks you registered for the airdrop prior token distribution will exclude you from the entire airdrop[/size
  • Airdrop is open until July 18 - Max number of participants for Round 2 is 1000.
  • Report of your posting on [ANN] thread will be checked on this thread. Please use the report format given hereunder
  • To win the reward for action #8 you must answer correctly to all 3 questions in the form

Follow your registration through Airdrop Spreadsheet

Read BitEsprit White Paper

[BOUNTY] BitEsprit

[ANN] Main thread

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

bitcointalk provides the knowledge and experience in the market of crypto. You can learn the business and investment to earn bitcoin quickly!
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Join any bounty you think will be successful and wait till the token is on exchange. Then you have to decide to exchange it directly or to wait until he takes some value (if it will ...) before changing it to bitcoin, ethereum or any available pair.

It is possible that it will take you multiple pairs to get the crypto of your choice on an exchange but BTC/ other crypto stays the most common one Wink

Hi! Thanks for the information..😊
Did you sign up for bounty? You're a jr.member already. How was your experience on bounty?
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

Join any bounty you think will be successful and wait till the token is on exchange. Then you have to decide to exchange it directly or to wait until he takes some value (if it will ...) before changing it to bitcoin, ethereum or any available pair.

It is possible that it will take you multiple pairs to get the crypto of your choice on an exchange but BTC/ other crypto stays the most common one Wink

Hi! Thanks for the information..😊
Did you sign up for bounty? You're a jr.member already. How was your experience on bounty?

Hi man,

Personally I joined two ICO teams at community management. Even if I have an average+ network on social medias, I have good communication skills, expertise in blockchain and language knowledge  Wink

Never hesitate if you find a starting project you are really motivated into, contacting the team doesn't cost you anything and being part of an ICO is so rewarding (not speaking of tokens but about the working spirit and start-up sphere).

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
santorinii

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

follow some good bounty campaigns, and pick a good project
gtforce

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

find all the information in the bitcointalk forums, follow the rules and start asking to get the answer
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Well, bitcointalk is generally a forum for discussing the on goings on the cryptocurrency world. there are however  signature campaigns that can earn you tokens. that can be of value overtime

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ptjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
Try to claim some bitcoin from faucets, it's free and easily accessible to everyone. Here link to great faucet: https://freebitco.in/
PJFry

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

Call them at 1-800-bit-coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: