Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk?  (Read 942 times)
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:16:31 AM

Join any bounty you think will be successful and wait till the token is on exchange. Then you have to decide to exchange it directly or to wait until he takes some value (if it will ...) before changing it to bitcoin, ethereum or any available pair.

It is possible that it will take you multiple pairs to get the crypto of your choice on an exchange but BTC/ other crypto stays the most common one Wink

Hi! Thanks for the information..😊
Did you sign up for bounty? You're a jr.member already. How was your experience on bounty?

Hi man,

Personally I joined two ICO teams at community management. Even if I have an average+ network on social medias, I have good communication skills, expertise in blockchain and language knowledge  Wink

Never hesitate if you find a starting project you are really motivated into, contacting the team doesn't cost you anything and being part of an ICO is so rewarding (not speaking of tokens but about the working spirit and start-up sphere).

Hi! Can u refer me to the ICO that u have joined?
Are u familiar with bithumb?
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
Try to claim some bitcoin from faucets, it's free and easily accessible to everyone. Here link to great faucet: https://freebitco.in/

Hi!
I already have freebitco.in, weatherx and etc. They were giving satoshi which have a big difference from bitcoin.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
Try to claim some bitcoin from faucets, it's free and easily accessible to everyone. Here link to great faucet: https://freebitco.in/

I found this also visit http://myfreebtc.net/home/ i haven't tried it yet. They offer free every 15mins.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

I have never heard of that?? wow thats crazy if its true !!!

yes it's true it's a little crazy, but it works, and I'm the best example.
Start reading a lot, find out what ICO and bounty campaigns are.
Take part in several campaigns, overdo it with quantity, go for quality.
You will start earning money.

I agree with you. By reading and searching more new words, you will understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem, Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and etc.
it's true! you can not run if you do not learn how to walk!
Learn, try, it's free. and eventually you start earning.

funnymike

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

by following project project campaign social media, twitter and fb, newbie can join kok, or blog if agan good writing, if signature campaign, new member ntar Jr can come, that way we can produce bitcoin
Does anyone know if projects are genuinly giving the rewards, or are they just looking for noobs to get more attention to their projects? I mean do you know is there some sort of rules that they need to obey and they'll pay you the promised reward for sharing, etc.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

faucets!! its just waste of time.you cant able to earn $.5 daily with the use of faucets.So don't try to use this kind of earning site.just try to learn about the crypto industry.Here in bitcointalk forum, you can get a lot of source for earning bitcoin and altcoin.
Yes.. You have a point.. I tried the freebitco.in, WeatherX.co.in, chronoX.co.in and Sunbtc and i tried to convert the satoshi in our national currency if it is legit.. It is legit but the it took me a week to gain 1000 satoshi which the value is 0.0000001btc.
How i wish i'll be a jr.member and i can join different signature campaign..
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

very simple and easily to earn a bitcoin, but you need to locate an ico using bitcoin address to pay after ico and register for signature campaign, follow the terms and conditon of making posting, is very very important and start making a constructive post on thread forum, good luck. 
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

As a newbie, you can participate in social media capaign and join in the telegram. When you reach into a junior level you can join signature campaign as well.
Joney Stephen

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

you should read all posts in Announcements (Altcoins) topic, It will help you get alcoins, after that change to BTC
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

you can follow various bounty bounty programs, follow the existing project bounty program, you can find it in marketplace, good luck.
thienlonghue

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
Yes, you can earn Bitcoin yourself without invest here, go to Market Place, Services section. There are many services for you to earn bitcoin or USD. If you want tokens or ETH reward instead, you can go o bounty section.

▄                  ▀▄███▀▄       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       B i s t r o o . i o       ★ ★ ★ ★ ★       ▄▀███▄▀                  ▄
▄                 Bistroo gives control back to business owners and consumers                 ▄
▄              |     Whitepaper     |        Twitter        |      Telegram      |    ANN Thread    |              ▄
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Try to claim some bitcoin from faucets, it's free and easily accessible to everyone.
Also in the "Work" section there are often suggestions to earn on the forum with the help of comments. You can find the payment not in the coins of the project, but in the fiat currency or bitcoins
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

very simple and easily to earn a bitcoin, but you need to locate an ico using bitcoin address to pay after ico and register for signature campaign, follow the terms and conditon of making posting, is very very important and start making a constructive post on thread forum, good luck. 

Hi! You're a newbie.. How did you get your signature? Is there bounty programs or signature campaigns that offers for newbie that you know? Thanks.
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

The most popular for earnings department is Bounty. This section provides the most complete information about all the bounty campaigns that are organized by ICO and new crypto-currencies. This section is often visited by all members of the crypto community, as it provides huge opportunities for earning. On Bitcointalk in the framework of the campaign bounty, in addition to the signature, you can also earn money for translating themes into your native language and opening topics to ICO or Bounty in the local branches of the forum, for maintaining the topic on the forum.
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

The most popular for earnings department is Bounty. This section provides the most complete information about all the bounty campaigns that are organized by ICO and new crypto-currencies. This section is often visited by all members of the crypto community, as it provides huge opportunities for earning. On Bitcointalk in the framework of the campaign bounty, in addition to the signature, you can also earn money for translating themes into your native language and opening topics to ICO or Bounty in the local branches of the forum, for maintaining the topic on the forum.

If you find a bounty directly rewarding hunters in Bitcoin, Say me and I will definitely be part of Grin

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
venedi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?

You can earn bitcoins here by participating in signature campaigns. You will be paid more if you have got higher rank.
funnymike

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

You can earn bitcoins here by participating in signature campaigns. You will be paid more if you have got higher rank.

How to earn higher rank? Is it just by writing posts? And signature campaigns? That sounds interesting.
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

Is there any programs for newbie here in bitcointalk that we can also earn bitcoin? Thank you..
cellflash (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

How to earn higher rank? Is it just by writing posts? And signature campaigns? That sounds interesting.

Best thing to do is to read and understand cryptocurrency, blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and most common topic that was discuss here in bitcointalk. Strategies to all campaigns, airdrops and bounty I think also can help.
Afinity26

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

You can earn Bitcoin here when you participate in some of the bounty and campaign according to how you're directed, that means you must have upgraded your level in the Bitcoin talk forum, from newbie to either junior or senior member.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: