Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i earn bitcoin here in bitcointalk?  (Read 929 times)
avary18

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Same as you im still newbie but my friends told me that earning bitcoin here in bitcointalk i had to level up my rank firstly for alteast junior member rank to be able to join bounty campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
You can earn Bitcoin here by bounty and signature campaigns, but you can't do it as a newbie, First you have to Learn then remove the L.
o9utz

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

I'm a newbie and honestly, bitcoin is new to me.. I just heard this few months ago from a friend who invested his own money. But from other friend told me that he earned bitcoin here in bitcointalk without investing money from his own pocket. Maybe some of you here can advise me what to do to earn bitcoin?
Today earn bitcoin possible only with skills. But you can try to earn altcoins and then change to bitcoin. If you know what is it social marketing and how it's bored)
Maybe it's link will help you - bounty

Thanks for advice.. it's realy help
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

If you know something about crypto you could write posts on this forum and earn some money by doing that, just find some interesting campaign for you and enter it, good luck.
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

You can earn Bitcoin here by bounty and signature campaigns, but you can't do it as a newbie, First you have to Learn then remove the L.

Thank you sir.. I admit that I am still on the process of Learning this kind or world (cryptocurrency). And still willing to learn more deeper and someday Earn from this. Despite of my schedule working in physical world, I still manage to read other opinions here in bitcointalk to Learn..
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

You can participate in airdrops and bounty
Bounty usually requires high rank, from rank Jr member upwards.
Airdrops are usually coins/tokens that are distributed to the community for free or for doing some small tasks.
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Wow you guys have thought me a lot about bitcoin today and really grateful.
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

Yes, you can earn here by joining campaign, airdrops, bounties & the likes. Nevertheless, bitcointalk is not a job fair for newbie/s just to earn bitcoin. People should understand that forum/s is a place where thoughts & opinions on a particular topic can be exchange; it is more on having additional knowledge about bitcoin. Having enough knowledge about bitcoin can bring amazing opportunities and you can earn money with it, so your mindset here should be earning knowledge first.
Cryptocurrency Lingo/Slang

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

There are some bounty programs through which you can earn little money but the best way I know to earn handsome amount of money is to offer your skill, knowledge, experience and time in the form of attractive and useful services to others and charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin. There is nothing like a free lunch and thus don't waste your time in looking for free Bitcoins. You can earn as much as your capacity through that way. Make sure that you have adequate information before doing anything.
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

to earn bitcoin without investing Bounty and signature campaign  are the best i think..
but for that u must be in a better rank..like at least jr member.
to promote ur rank post here in bitcoin coin talk first.obeying the rules..
then. u can earn by those campaign  i mentioned.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

If you want bitcoin from this iste you must participate to Bounty, You can participate for some bounty and you will get token erc20 platform Ethereum, and then you will get Ethereum, if you want bitcoin you can exchange Ethereum to Bitcoin, So simple.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

You can earn money here in bitcointalk without investing your money,what you need to do is to join bounty campaign and airdrop.For example you can join social media capaign,signature,telegram,YouTube and others.
Favysmart2211

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

You can lend out your signature in a bounty campaign, Ranks starting from Jr. Member, the higher your rank, the higher the tokens allocated to you.
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

We can earn from joining bounty campaigns.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

Maybe they meant to participate in bounties here?
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Guy, I want to advice participating in bounty projects. Bounty - is it good way to earn cryptocurrency's which you can sell on exchanges and buy Bitcoin.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

The answer is to join Bounty|Airdrop

Join RAWG Bounty for best benefits!

It includes campaigns for Newbies as well! Sign up the form and JOIN IN SOON

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN & AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io/
🔗 Click here to visit the BOUNTY PAGE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252

~Available option to participate ~
✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 100$ every week)✯
✯ Opinion Leaders ✯
✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯
✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯
✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯
✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯
✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯
✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
NilaMutac

Activity: 17
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:40:39 PM
Merited by Nevis (6)

Welcome! First of all there are a lot of opportunities to earn bitcoins, but be careful before you enter any means of earning btc. The fastest way is to invest, you can also do mining. If you don't have a capital you can always start with signature campaigns. But whatever means you chose, WARNING: there are scammers everywhere so do your research, ask questions it's not a bad thing to ask. Read threads that will help you grow and gain knowledge about what you have decided to do. Everything you need to know is here, you just have to read and communicate with people. Good luck I hope this helps you!
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

You can join bounty campaign which no need to investing money but you have to do some task that required to get paid such as signature, social media, translation, content creative, etc.

Here is the link for lot of bounties :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
cellflash (OP)

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

You can join bounty campaign which no need to investing money but you have to do some task that required to get paid such as signature, social media, translation, content creative, etc.

Here is the link for lot of bounties :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Is there any bounty for newbies? Maybe you can share here some of links you know that can help newbie like me..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: