Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCM] BitcoinMetal: Safe, Reliable and Fast Bitcoin Blockchain hardfork  (Read 303 times)
bitcoinmetalbtcm (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 06:22:25 PM by bitcoinmetalbtcm

BITCOIN METAL

Bitcoin Metal is very fast, reliable and secure. We want to avoid all scam sites like previous hardforks and thus we have worked on a very stable, fast and secure platform online. During the fork you will get free airdrops: 1 BTC = 1 BTCM.

Bitcoin Metal is working the same way as bitcoin: peer-to-peer cryptography network recorded on the blockchain.

For more information you can check our website at: https://www.bitcoinmetal.org

Why do we need Bitcoin Metal?

We have seen over the past that many people specially new comers on the crypto market has burned them self with fake wallets or they don't know actually where to begin. We offer a complete all-in-one solution on our online wallet platform.

- You DO NOT need to enter private keys
- You can use our online wallet very easily (see YouTube video's on our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-mHhbimfPaeC5JAbcGsEA?view_as=subscriber)
- You don't need an offline wallet
- You don't need to mess with the hardfork, because our platform is doing it for you
- Our database does not contain private keys on our website so it can't come in hands of hackers

Our platform is very secure and fast for any user. You can use our wallet to receive and send Bitcoin (BTC), but you can also receive and send BTCM on our platform, because we will fork BTC balance to BTCM.

BTCM Specs

Total coin supply: 21 million
Schedule hardfork: 01-06-2018

FAQ

How do i mine BTCM?
You can't its a private group to keep it safe and secure from hackers and we do not want any cartel involved to manipulate the market.

How can i contact you guys?
You can find us on BItcoin talk or email: info@bitcoinmetal.org

Can i contact you on social media?
Yes you can contact us on twitter, slack, telegram and discordapp after the hardfork and might be before, but we are now busy with other priorities of our project.

Can i see your roadmap?
Yes, please visit our website: https://www.bitcoinmetal.org

How do i get BTCM and what do i need to do? Is there any rush, because of the hardfork?
No, you can use our online platform wallet. You can send and receive BTC and BTCM right away without waiting for the hardfork. If you don't want to use our platform, than you can wait for an offline desktop wallet and import your private keys there to receive the BTCM. Offline wallet should be announced on our website after the hardfork take place after 01-06-2018.

Can i get my private key if i don't want to use the platform anymore? I don't feel safe to keep my coins on an exchange.
Yes you can. This will be later this year, please follow our roadmap.

Why another hardfork? Why should we use Bitcoin Metal (BTCM)?
Bitcoin Metal (BTCM) is very fast and secure, because the wallet will be on our platform.
The private keys will not be in our database even if our website or database is hacked.
In this way there will be no fake wallet or scam website, because other wallets should not exist.

How many tokens will be available for Bitcoin Metal (BTCM)?
The hardfork is based on the original BTC blockchain and will contain 21 million tokens.

Why do we need Bitcoin Metal (BTCM)?
Bitcoin Metal will be like the normal BTC, because we used the same blockchain technology,
but we added some extra security layers on top of it and our miners can use more CPU power to mine Bitcoin Metal.
The transactions are safe and very fast.
Our platform is very stable, strong and secure.

When will the Bitcoin Metal (BTCM) wallet become available?
You can use it now by visiting our url: https://www.bitcoinmetal.org/wallet/

When can i claim my BTCM tokens?
When you upload BTC to your unique BTCM wallet you will receive free BTCM based on your BTC value.
Example: if you send 0.1 BTC to your own unique wallet on BTCM platform you will receive 0.1 BTCM.
After 01-05-2018 you can start using your BTCM tokens.
The split will be done automatically.

Can i get my private key when i created my unique wallet on Bitcoin Metal (BTCM) platform?
Yes this will be possible and it is planned on our roadmap for Q3 to create a special feature for this.
Currently not, because we will not store them in our database.

Which exchange are you listed on and when can i expect it?
Unfortunately we are unable to reveal the exchanges that we are going to be listed on, because of the contract and regulation.

Can I donate to the team?
Yes (Bitcoin Address:) 13FFAEpVrHQPNKXQinn3L3A8rtETi3dsCB

Bitcoin Metal Overview:

Support: info@bitcoinmetal.org
Official Wallet before and after the hardfork: https://www.bitcoinmetal.org/wallet
Exchanges: TBA
Contribution Bitcoin address: 13FFAEpVrHQPNKXQinn3L3A8rtETi3dsCB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

reserved

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
alicee
Copper Member

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

reserve Chinese translation
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

fork again? its free money anyway so yeh. i like to have those. i only have few btc though. where is this going to be first listed?

only those who hold a lot of btc will benefit to this kind of projects which is why its going to be manipulated after all those who dump what few they got after the distribution.  miners can still get some as they can still use cpu.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

Wow, great! Finally we have Bitcoin Metal. I am waiting for more details about this one. Hope that we can see signature campaign for Bitcoin Metal, something like BitCore, BitCloud, etc.
bitcoinmetalbtcm (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Thank you for all the responses and emails!

For the people who had problems with mailing us we apologize!

We migrated our email to a safer place with more encryption.

Also we added chinese translation to our website (thank you for contacting us about it people)!

For the others with many questions, please do understand that we can not fulfill everyone wishes and we cant apply all feature requests.

Hardfork is planned on 01-06-2018 for now, but our wallet is ready to use.

NOTE: We will NEVER EVER ask you private keys! Some scammers pretending to be us will ask for private keys. Stay away from it.

We do one day offer an offline wallet (after many requests) with private keys, but this is also your own risk!

Once the offline wallet is ready you can read it on our official website: www.bitcoinmetal.org

Any other website that is not www.bitcoinmetal.org is a scam website, please be aware and be warned about this.

Thanks again for all the positivity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: