Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTTO - The Only Crypto App You Need  (Read 2275 times)
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

How will Cryptto generate revenue after launch?

That's relatively straightforward: we are charging for the access to our platform - that's our key source of revenue.

As to its potential magnitude -  just a couple of reference points for you to consider:

1) One closed Discord group providing trading "signals" has 35,000 monthly paying customers at $49 per customer. The content of the group covers maybe 50% of CRYPTTO platform's basic level value proposition

2) A provider of several basic trading algorithms, launched recently, has gathered over 10,000 paying customers just in 1 month of operation with marketing efforts mainly aimed at just 1 country. The algorithms they provide are very basic - out top platform level (fully automated trading) will have a several times better value proposition and will be marketed globally

That makes total sense. $49 might even be undercharging. As long as I made $100+ a month on those signals I'd gladly pay $49, and I assume if they're as high quality as I would expect for that many users the average user is making much more than $100 off of the signals.

Absolutely!

But the best part is that we already have several fully-automated statarb strategies running in production mode. We will showcase them in our Alpha preview at the end of the month. And they will be exclusively available to our pre-sale participants for several months before the platform public launch.

You don't wanna miss our pre-sale Wink

Whoa I wasn't even aware of this. I need to do more research! Do you expect the pre-sale to sell out quickly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maksim_H (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:07:40 PM

Absolutely!

But the best part is that we already have several fully-automated statarb strategies running in production mode. We will showcase them in our Alpha preview at the end of the month. And they will be exclusively available to our pre-sale participants for several months before the platform public launch.

You don't wanna miss our pre-sale Wink

Whoa I wasn't even aware of this. I need to do more research! Do you expect the pre-sale to sell out quickly?

We are still relatively under the radar. But we plan a substantial ramp-up of our marketing efforts after we release our alpha preview.

So yes, after people realize what 3-month exclusive access to our strategies means - we expect the pre-sale to sell out fast
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

I like the subscription idea, I think it's underrated but works really well. That's a really cool idea. I can see how TTO would become more profitable over time as people start seeing the value in holding it and the success it brings.

What a great idea. I am really interested in NLP and I'm excited to see this project in action.

Does CRYPTTO have a token? If so, what is the benefit of holding it?

Sure! Our token name is TTO and it serves as the only means of access to our platform. It is used to pay subscription fees on all platform levels, plus one would need to stake TTO in addition to paying the subscription fee to access the 2nd platform level. The number of access spots to the top platform level will be limited and there will be regular auctions held where users will compete on the amount of TTO they are prepared to stake to access it.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

interesting projects with various promotions such as airdrop program with a considerable amount of fund allocation, but I do not see any information about ICO, when ICO was started
johnleema

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

We are creating a world-class crypto trading platform that provides: 1) Fully-automated trading strategies that make money in your crypto exchange account regardless of the market direction. 2)
linhbabalala101

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

So how does this work? You go to your site to trade something, and your site automatically uses various exchanges to get the best rate?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

So how does this work? You go to your site to trade something, and your site automatically uses various exchanges to get the best rate?

It's a bit more sophisticated and useful than that  Wink :

You go to our site, you connect and fund your exchange accounts. Then you basically have 3 options:

1) Choose 1 or more of our fully-automated strategies that'd make money in your accounts. Our strategies are market-neutral, meaning they work regardless of the market direction. They rely on different types of arbitrage (statistical, price, time/latency)

2) Execute your own orders using our intelligent execution algorithms - they aim to execute orders by providing passive liquidity (akin to market-making) - that'd not only give you the best price, but save you half a spread and the taker fee (and might even earn you a maker rebate on some exchanges)

3) Choose to trade on our signals (based on market data, news and sentiment or on-chain activity analysis). You could trade them manually, semi-automatically - we'd open positions for you and you'll manage them manually or in a fully-automated mode
joblessminer

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

How much does it cost to use it?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

How much does it cost to use it?

The prices are not set yet, but I can try and give you the ballpark numbers.

It depends on the level of the platform:

If you'd want to just use our signals you'd be paying an equivalent of something around $50-200 in our TTO tokens per month

If you'd want to utilize our intelligent execution algorithms and/or semi-automated trading strategies - you are looking at smth like $200-1000 per month

Access to our fully-automated market-neutral strategies could cost a lot, lot more. + there will be staking competition for the limited number of access spots, where the balance of supply and demand would determine the amount. If our strategies turn out to be providing stable profit stream, uncorrelated to the market and without significant drawdowns (which we are absolutely sure they will) - then the sky is the limit

celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Any big investors on board at this point? In talks?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:38:31 AM

Any big investors on board at this point? In talks?

We are not at liberty to disclose any details, but what I can tell is that there is a lot of interest from the knowledgeable investors, and the talks are progressing well
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

This project has real potential. I really like the idea and how you guys will be applying various cutting-edge technologies. I don't blame you for a second about not wanting to release any proprietary information. I believe that was a smart decision. Where can we go for the most up to date information releases?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

This project has real potential. I really like the idea and how you guys will be applying various cutting-edge technologies. I don't blame you for a second about not wanting to release any proprietary information. I believe that was a smart decision. Where can we go for the most up to date information releases?

The best way to timely receive our updates is to subscribe to our announcement channel https://t.me/cryptto_ann

You can also subscribe to our email updates https://cryptto.io or to our blog https://medium.com/cryptto-io
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

CRYPTTO - cryptto.io

WHAT?
We are creating a world-class crypto trading platform providing:

1) Fully-automated trading strategies that make money in your crypto exchange account regardless of the market direction

2) Intelligent and ultra-fast execution algorithms that dramatically reduce your cost of trading

3) Proprietary trading signals based on market data statistical analysis, on-chain activity, news and social media
sentiment analysis

WHEN?
October 2017.    Data analysis and research on crypto markets started

January 2018.    Test trading in crypto markets utilizing our Atto Trading Technologies platform started

February 2018.   Based on successful test trading results, CRYPTTO strategy and value proposition defined, platform development started

March 2018.       CRYPTTO.IO launched, strategic partners negotiations started

May 2018.          Alpha version of the trading platform ready. 2 strategies profitably trading on 3 major exchanges

August 2018.      Beta version of the platform. 3 fully-automated strategies developed. First third-party users (pre-sale participants) onboarded

October 2018.     Platform public launch. Fully automated strategies and intelligent execution algorithms on exchanges with at least 50% of the total trading volume

Q1 2019.            Market data analysis-based trading signals for semi-automated and manual trading added

Q2 2019.            News and social media sentiment analysis-based signals added

H1 2019.            On-chain activity analysis-based signals added

WHO?
We are the team behind ATTO Trading Technologies – a high-frequency quantitative trading firm developing proprietary strategies based on market data, news and sentiment analysis.

We have been successfully trading the most competitive traditional asset classes (equities, futures, options) for over 10 years.

We will deliver on time.

Our product will be profitable, fast and reliable.

Our track record testifies to that.

OUR FOUNDERS

Denis Popov - Founder and CEO - https://www.linkedin.com/in/denis-popov-atto/
Leading expert in quantitative trading (19 years of experience). Founder and CEO of ATTO Trading Technologies.

Gene Zeltsman - Co-founder and CTO - https://www.linkedin.com/in/gene-zeltsman-6970b171/
Over 20 years of capital markets software and hardware engineering experience. Last 12 years specializes in high-frequency trading strategies and platform development.

Maksim Hramadtsou - Co-founder and COO - https://www.linkedin.com/in/maksim-hramadtsou/
Former CEO of a $500 mln full-cycle real estate investment and development company. MBA from Columbia Business School.

TOKENOMICS
Token usage: exclusive means of subscription payments for platform access. Staking requirement on top platform levels including Dynamic staking (live auctions) at levels with limited number of users.

Hardcap: $25 mln.

Token distribution: 70% sold to public, 30% team and advisors.

Tokens vesting: directly tied to roadmap milestones achievement for 100% of team and advisors tokens.

Links
Site: https://cryptto.io
Onepager: https://www.cryptto.io/files/onepager.pdf
Telegram chat: https://t.me/cryptto_chat
Telegram ann: https://t.me/cryptto_ann
FB: https://www.facebook.com/cryptto.io/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptto_io
Medium: https://medium.com/cryptto-io
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptto/
Github: https://github.com/cryptto-io

While our platform is under development, we would like to share access to some of the tools we created with the community.

The first tool is the real-time normalized market data feed for major crypto exchanges.

We are committed to providing equal access to the professional tools and opportunities in crypto markets. That is why we provide this feed for free.

To access the feed and the set-up instructions visit our GitHub repository https://github.com/cryptto-io.

ANNOUNCING CRYPTTO AIRDROP QUIZ

We will be airdropping up to 1,000,000 of TTO tokens to foster the community engagement and encourage adoption of our platform. To be eligible for the airdrop you will have to take a quiz designed to measure your level of awareness regarding trading in general, crypto trading, and Cryptto platform.

We will accept up to 20,000 quiz submissions and award 10,000 airdrop slots depending on quiz results. The maximum amount of TTO airdrop per person is 100 TTO, and we will be more than happy to award all 10,000 winners with that amount! However, we reserve the right to apply a tiered approach to awarding TTO, depending on the quiz results.

We will also randomly award 1,000 trial monthly subscriptions to the base level of our platform to the 10,000 quiz winners.

To participate in the quiz you’ll have to create your profile on our website. Upon creation, you will be asked to fill in your basic info: e-mail, telegram account, country of origin, your level of trading experience (won’t affect your chances to receive the airdrop in any way), and confirm that you are
at least 18 years old. Please, make sure to provide accurate information because you might not be able to receive the airdrop otherwise. At the moment we do not have any geographical restrictions for the airdrop participants, but we reserve the right to introduce them to comply with the potential regulations.

Once the number of registered profiles reaches 20,000, the registration will be closed. The quiz might commence even before that. We will announce when the quiz will become available in our Telegram chat.

After the quiz start announcement is made you will see the link to it appear in your profile. There will be a number of multiple choice questions and several open-ended/ descriptive questions. There will be no time limit for the quiz and no restrictions on using search engines.

IMPORTANT: there will be absolutely no rush to take the quiz — once you’ve registered your profile with us, you are guaranteed a chance to participate in the quiz. The quiz will be open for at least a week after the announcement.

Once we will score the quiz, we’ll designate 10,000 winners and you will be able to check if you are one, and your TTO award size, in your profile. Trial subscription lottery results will also be available there.

All quiz winners will be invited to undergo our KYC process to be able to receive their tokens. All airdrop tokens will be distributed either together with the tokens sold in the crowdsale or directly after.

NB: you will need to remain a member of our Telegram community for the entire period to be able to receive you airdrop tokens.

Where is your MVP? At least you have to give the investor try to your demo product.
It will be added somoe values for this crypto trading platform.
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Where is your MVP? At least you have to give the investor try to your demo product.
It will be added somoe values for this crypto trading platform.

We will be releasing our alpha preview in the coming days. Stay tuned!
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Do you believe CRYPTTO will have a lasting effect on the industry? If so, in what ways?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Do you believe CRYPTTO will have a lasting effect on the industry? If so, in what ways?

We do not really have grand plans to change the industry or conquer the world for that matter,
what we are doing is creating a platform that will provide enormous value to its users by giving them a clear edge over the other market participants now and maintaining that edge for many years to come.

We focus on what we know and do best rather than trying to tame the unknown. This approach might be underappreciated at the moment, but in the long run, it will serve extremely well. In the end, the real winners of the Gold Rush were the sellers of shovels and jeans, not the gold diggers  Wink
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Can I see examples of your techniques working?
joblessminer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Do you guys have any advisors? Are you looking for some?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Has CRYPTTO already implemented the algorithms yet for this project? If not, when is development expected to be complete?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: