Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTTO - The Only Crypto App You Need  (Read 2263 times)
Maksim_H (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 01:24:18 PM by Maksim_H

Tired of waiting for someone to fix Terrible Crypto User Experience, we have decided to do it ourselves.

Meet Cryptto: the only crypto app you need.

- Trade on any exchange you have an account on;

- Automatically track your entire portfolio;

- Check market prices, read the news, set up alerts.

All from a single intuitive interface.

On desktop or mobile.

Coming February 2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

reserved

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Cryptto ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Cryptto. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

Looks really interesting. I hope you can bring some new concepts and ideas.
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Interesting ideas and concepts and by the above mentioned placements the team is well qualified and willing to develop and deliver something compact and attractive, but not i found no decentralized idea. How does Dev position itself on this issue?

What we are developing is, indeed, not a dapp. Rather, we are providing a missing piece of infrastructure for the crypto/dapp space. We are closely monitoring the dapp space, i.e. fog computing networks, AI and ML projects, decentralized exchanges. We have future plans for their integration - it's just very early days now and the most efficient means for providing our value proposition at the moment is a relatively centralized platform.

BotSignal

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Any plans on bounty/airdrops?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

No bounty program plans at the moment (though, certainly a possibility at a later stage). We do, in fact, consider a potential airdrop campaign that we want to design in a way that will allow us to build a dedicated community of crypto traders around our platform. We are not ready to announce anything just yet. You might want to join our Telegram group - that's where the announcement will be made first.
https://t.me/cryptto_chat
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

So how does this work? You go to your site to trade something, and your site automatically uses various exchanges to get the best rate?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

So how does this work? You go to your site to trade something, and your site automatically uses various exchanges to get the best rate?

There actually will be three different platform levels:

If you are subscribed to the basic or pico platform level, you get a range of different trading signals based either on statistical analysis of market data, sentiment analysis of social media and social media-like channels (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Bitcointalk), news analysis (using natural language processing techniques) and on-chain data analysis (i.e. large wallets movements). You can set up different alert types for the signals of your choice.

Access to femto platform level allows you to automatically open positions on major exchanges in response to the signals of your choice. This allows you to profitably trade a much broader set of strategies and minimize price slippage (the difference between the signal/suggested strategy price and the actual execution price). Position management/ risk management remains the responsibility of the platform user in this case

Finally, limited access to the atto platform level will allow users to execute fully automated trading strategies within the user-specified parameters. Position opening, sizing/risk management, and closing are fully automated. It gives users access to strategies and scale simply not feasible with any different setup. We expect that this platform level will be mostly utilized by institutional traders

All our signals and strategies are vetted by us, extensively back-tested and out-of-sample validated

I hope this helps
Motookerva

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

There actually will be three different platform levels:

If you are subscribed to the basic or pico platform level, you get a range of different trading signals based either on statistical analysis of market data, sentiment analysis of social media and social media-like channels (Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Bitcointalk), news analysis (using natural language processing techniques) and on-chain data analysis (i.e. large wallets movements). You can set up different alert types for the signals of your choice.

Access to femto platform level allows you to automatically open positions on major exchanges in response to the signals of your choice. This allows you to profitably trade a much broader set of strategies and minimize price slippage (the difference between the signal/suggested strategy price and the actual execution price). Position management/ risk management remains the responsibility of the platform user in this case

Finally, limited access to the atto platform level will allow users to execute fully automated trading strategies within the user-specified parameters. Position opening, sizing/risk management, and closing are fully automated. It gives users access to strategies and scale simply not feasible with any different setup. We expect that this platform level will be mostly utilized by institutional traders

All our signals and strategies are vetted by us, extensively back-tested and out-of-sample validated

I hope this helps

I gotta admit, a lot of those sound potentially very useful even to an amateur investor like me. Are they still in development, or complete?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

Could you clarify for me the idea?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

I gotta admit, a lot of those sound potentially very useful even to an amateur investor like me. Are they still in development, or complete?

The platform is intended to be useful for a wide range of crypto traders/investors - from amateur to experienced professionals. You gotta have some trading experience to get the best out of the platform, though, so not for the complete beginners.

Re: the platform development - major parts of it are, in fact, already operational:

- we began collecting, recording and analyzing crypto market data starting January. By now we have almost a dozen exchanges connected. So far we have not found a provider of crypto market data that gives us exactly what we need (and used to in traditional markets) - thus we have to rely on ourselves

- once we've collected a reasonable amount of market data, we've started to extract signals from it. Extracting and back-testing signals and strategies - that's the most difficult part, that's where a lion's share of effort and know-how lies, but you gotta understand that we do not have to build everything from scratch - we've been developing and perfecting the platform that does exactly that in traditional markets for over a decade. Now we have to adjust it somewhat to crypto markets - but that's just a fraction of the effort

- we are in the late innings of adjusting our execution platform to crypto as well

- what we do have to develop from scratch - is the front-end and UI, since our platform initially was built for internal use only. That takes some time, but is, frankly, the easiest part
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

No bounty program plans at the moment (though, certainly a possibility at a later stage). We do, in fact, consider a potential airdrop campaign that we want to design in a way that will allow us to build a dedicated community of crypto traders around our platform. We are not ready to announce anything just yet. You might want to join our Telegram group - that's where the announcement will be made first.
https://t.me/cryptto_chat

No bounty at the moment ?
When you have a product that you did not advertise, it can be described as you are winking in the dark and only you knows what you are doing. Bounty will expose your project to the interested investors unless you have private investors.
i will suggest that you split the team 30% into 2 and use the other part for bounty (Sorry to intrude into your business)
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

No bounty at the moment ?
When you have a product that you did not advertise, it can be described as you are winking in the dark and only you knows what you are doing. Bounty will expose your project to the interested investors unless you have private investors.
i will suggest that you split the team 30% into 2 and use the other part for bounty (Sorry to intrude into your business)

Zero intrusion here Smiley In fact, thank you for your thoughts. We completely agree that we are somewhat under the radar at the moment. That's why we are planning on the airdrop campaign that we'll announce quite soon - in fact, in the coming days. It won't be a traditional "register and get your tokens" kind of an aidrop though. Rather, you'll have to take a fun an educative quiz (at least we hope it's both those things) on crypto trading.

The reason we chose to go this way is that we want to build a community of people truly interested in crypto trading and the value that our platform can provide.

Bounty campaign is not out of the picture either - we might launch it sometime after the aidrop campaign ends.

Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

Did you published the Demo of your prototype?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Did you published the Demo of your prototype?

No, we did not publish and videos of our platform yet - the trick for us is to figure out how to show the product that is essentially a back-end of the platform in a way that would be informative but without giving out too much to our competitors.

Anyways, I believe we'll be certainly posting a number of demo videos in the coming weeks
VanPokl

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Hi! when are you planning to start presale?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Hi! when are you planning to start presale?

No set dates yet, most probably 2nd half of May-1st half of June. Please, sign up to our e-mail list or join our Telegram to get the announcement
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

What a great idea. I am really interested in NLP and I'm excited to see this project in action.

Does CRYPTTO have a token? If so, what is the benefit of holding it?
Maksim_H (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

What a great idea. I am really interested in NLP and I'm excited to see this project in action.

Does CRYPTTO have a token? If so, what is the benefit of holding it?

Sure! Our token name is TTO and it serves as the only means of access to our platform. It is used to pay subscription fees on all platform levels, plus one would need to stake TTO in addition to paying the subscription fee to access the 2nd platform level. The number of access spots to the top platform level will be limited and there will be regular auctions held where users will compete on the amount of TTO they are prepared to stake to access it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: