Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: safe investment for BTC ??  (Read 164 times)
MuhamadDikri (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

hello .. i want to ask you for advice, where best to invest safe and not scam for BTC?  Smiley
FK48392DANIJJ

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Interesting question. For everyone - individual question. The best way - inside info from friends. But if you don`t have cryptofriends you must learn every project for investition. There are not other adequate ways, my opinion.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

hello .. i want to ask you for advice, where best to invest safe and not scam for BTC?  Smiley

Here is a list with the most trusted websites/services where you can purchase Bitcoin from:

Do not risk your money, be safe.

1. Local Bitcoins is the fastest and easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins.

Fast and Secure Payment methods: Cash or Wire Transfer.

LocalBitcoins.com (https://localbitcoins.com/) is an escrow service which also helps to match bitcoin buyers and sellers. The most common method of payment for purchase is cash deposit. However, users may advertise trades for whichever payment method they prefer.

Buying bitcoins via an in-person meeting, secured and facilitated by Local Bitcoins, is the fastest and most private ways to buy bitcoins in any country.

- Local Bitcoins is one of the most private ways to purchase bitcoins
        - In some countries it is the only way to buy bitcoins
        - It allows you to buy bitcoins with many payment methods
Local Bitcoins is private and does not require I.D. verification or any personal information besides an email address to signup. While Local Bitcoins itself does not require personal details, some buyers or sellers may request identification before making a trade.

The speed at which your bitcoins are available will depend on payment method. Buys made with cash deposit generally deliver bitcoins within 1 hour. In-person cash trades are fast and easy to organize.

NOTE! Be sure to only trade with users who have a history of making trades. Local Bitcoins charges a flat 1% fee on all trades.

2. Buy Bitcoin with your Credit or Debit Card

Credit/debit cards are the most common way to pay online. So, it's really no surprise that many people want to buy bitcoins this way.

- Why buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card?

1. Credit cards are a payment method most people are familiar with; probably the easiest way to buy bitcoins online
     2. Delivery of bitcoins is instant once initial verification is complete
CoinBase.com (https://www.coinbase.com/join), available to users in over 30 countries as of 2017, is the world's largest Bitcoin broker. Customers can buy bitcoin with a connected bank account, SEPA transfer, Interac Online, and many more payment methods.

+ High liquidity and buying limits
     + Easy way for new users to buy bitcoin
     + Instant buy available with credit card as backup
Credit card is the most popular payment method on Coinbase. The fee is 3.75%.

Users must provide full identity verification and many personal details. You will be required to take a picture of your driver’s license or passport if you are purchasing with a credit card.

Coinbase offers very high limits. Limits depend on your account level, which is determined by how much information you have verified. Fully verified U.S. customers may buy up to $50,000 worth of bitcoin daily.

European customers may have a maximum of €30,000 euro in their account at any time.

If a credit or debit card is used, delivery of bitcoins is instant once ID verification as been completed.

3. Buy Bitcoin via Bank Transfer

Again, CoinBase.com (https://www.coinbase.com/join) is your best bet.

USA: U.S. customers will receive their bitcoins five business days from placing an order when using bank transfer. “Instant Buy” becomes possible if a credit card is added to the account as a backup payment method.

Instant buy will allow fully verified users to buy up to $1,000 worth of bitcoin per week. Level 2 users with instant buy are able to instantly buy up to $100 worth of bitcoin per week.

Canada: Canadian EFT purchases take four days to complete. Interac Online purchases are instant!

Europe: European users paying with SEPA transfer will receive bitcoin within 1-3 days.

*Actual deposit of currencies into your Coinbase account is free. Coinbase then charges a 1.49% fee per purchase.

4. Fastest way to buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card?

CoinMama.com (https://www.coinmama.com/) is a bitcoin broker based in Israel. They specialize in selling bitcoins for credit card to nearly anyone in the world. Coinmama accepts Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards and cash. It also allows customers to buy with Western Union.

Among bitcoin brokers that accept credit cards, Coinmama supports the widest range of countries. It supports most countries worldwide besides obviously sanctioned countries.

Coinmama allows customers purchasing less than $150 worth of bitcoins to buy without uploading pictures of an ID. Any amount over $150 worth of bitcoins will require full identity verification.

Coinmama offers some of the highest buying limits among brokers that accept credit cards. It allows up to $5,000 worth of BTC to be purchased per day, and up to $20,000 worth per month.

Initial verification usually takes less than 10 minutes. After initial verification all purchases will have bitcoins delivered instantly.

Coinmama is one of the oldest Bitcoin brokers in business. It has been selling bitcoins via credit/debit cards for longer than any other company.

Coinmama charges high fees for purchasing with a credit/debit card. Its fees are about 6%. This is the the only downside but a good service always comes with a price.

5. Can I buy Bitcoin with PayPal?

It's a very bad idea, most likely you will get scammed if you do it. PayPal is highly reversible, no one in their right minds will accept PayPal for Bitcoin.

This is because you are eligible to dispute the transaction up to 180 days from the day you send that money. Six months. Imagine that. If they accept it it's only because they want to steal your PayPal balance.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

my opinion, if you live in Indonesia, you better invest in indodax.com , there is very safe and secure, thank you.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

You are looking for something where you can invest for bitcoin? Why not just leave your bitcoin as it is and that's already the best investment that you can take. If you are looking for any altcoin or ICO then you have to take your time doing research on what are the best ICO's that you can invest with. Just keep your bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up again. Avoid those unrealistic returns that an investment is implementing, avoid cloud mining and HYIP (Ponzi schemes).

duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

You can buy it on Bittrex or Binance,i have accounts in there and it's safe
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

in my opinion who is also still studying in the world of crypto, to buy BTC coins you can buy through exchange or on market that many one of them bitrex, kukoin, polinex etc but previously there must have walet which serves as an existing coin storage according to the coins you choose eg btc yah you make a swallow in accordance with your btc coin, one of the market that you can enter in vip.bitcoin or indodax niponesia web, and so far my friends and friends including me personally feel safe and trust with the web , hopefully useful
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

It is safest to buy BTC on the stock exchange, to bring it to the official wallet and just leave it there for several years. This will be the best and safest investment.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

in my opinion who is also still studying in the world of crypto, to buy BTC coins you can buy through exchange or on market that many one of them bitrex, kukoin, polinex etc but previously there must have walet which serves as an existing coin storage according to the coins you choose eg btc yah you make a swallow in accordance with your btc coin, one of the market that you can enter in vip.bitcoin or indodax niponesia web, and so far my friends and friends including me personally feel safe and trust with the web , hopefully useful

To save bitcoin investment we have to choose local bitcoin exchange. It is very safe and secure to store your bitcoins for long time. In this exchange you can buy or sell the coins. But you have to choose the right exchange for your further transaction and for saving long time bitcoin.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Interesting question. For everyone - individual question. The best way - inside info from friends. But if you don`t have cryptofriends you must learn every project for investition. There are not other adequate ways, my opinion.
But that only works if you have a friend that is working with cryptocurrencies and not only that that friend needs to be very good at it after all if you were to lose money by his advice that will certainly put a strain in your relationship, that is why is a very general advice that you should never mix family and business or you run the risk of affecting your interpersonal relationships.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

If you are just referring to a safe site to trade with bitcoin, go for some big exchanges like poloniex, bittrex and kucoin. But of course this market is not safe and doesn't guarantee any profit for you because this market is too risky and it can really make your money lose in 1day, so better to learn also how to play here in the market well.
Koloulinger

Activity: 443

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

what do you need investment btc, ponzi, cloud mining
if trading you only buy bitcoin and hold longterm, bitcoin not scam

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Hi, I am a little bit confused abt your question. But if youre asking whats the best way to acquire more bitcoins is it depends on what your skill/ abilities are.
Scammers are always on the go nowadays and I believe we must not give to anyone our hard-earned money instead you, yourself should keep and controll your funds. Theres a lot of ponzi scheme out there but the problem is the risk is so high and you dont know when they be gone....so I beleive the best way to safeguard your money is to controll yourself your investment.
You can do day trading in some Exhanges some altcoins if you have the knowledge and skills to trade. But if you dont have that abilities, better buy bitcoins when bitcoin is on the dips and sell it during the price goes up. Its just so simple and you can get some knowledge by studying yourself or watching videos in youtube or join traders group chats for more infos and knowledge.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

The extent of how to invest in where you invest and how to earn here is no longer losing or reducing the amount you want to invest in investment sites, especially in today's time that most of the investment site hype is suddenly just disappearing in vain. So it's hard to trust those who just say and have no concrete assumptions that you will really earn in this way. The fact is that there is no safe investment in the world of Virtual currency. In this way you need strategy and talent to earn a great deal. Take the risk that others have to earn in this way
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Don't be worry about to buy spartancoin. Spartancoin symbol SPN.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.

We are working on Scurity of ICO

Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico

elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

I would not now invest Bitcoin in some kind of altcoins. We are still waiting for enough time until this bearish market changes. Thanks to my experience I think that it is safer to leave your investments in Bitcoin.
Magadergty12

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:44:18 PM

There's plenty resources that help you with your problem. If your friends have more experience than you try to ask them about investments. If you don't have any, suggest to find people that you can trust with this kind of questions
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: