Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin FUD  (Read 237 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

Seems there is no FUD now but bitcoin is still down and it might go down more. Whats the reason for this because if there is no FUD then bitcoin should be rising not falling day by day. It seems only South Korea and Japan have faith in cryptocurrencies at the moment. And also maybe the whole bitcoin regulation fiasco is having effect on the price.

Soon all those people who is manipulating it will start to bring good news and Bitcoiin's price will start to go up and everybody will be FOMOd again.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

Seems there is no FUD now but bitcoin is still down and it might go down more. Whats the reason for this because if there is no FUD then bitcoin should be rising not falling day by day. It seems only South Korea and Japan have faith in cryptocurrencies at the moment. And also maybe the whole bitcoin regulation fiasco is having effect on the price.

well, now it is rising, and i could easy say a thing and no one can trust me, cause i'm no one.. but i can assure you that from now, bitcoin will resume its uptrend Wink
By the way keep in mind that not just FUD moves the market, but also the whales.. for them, move this crypto market is easy like to buy some candy.. this is a really low market, and with their money they can do a lot.

In my opinion, what makes the bearish dip of bitcoin in the last several weeks could have been the manipulation of whale investors and not more on the FUD thing. Currently, Bitcoin is now at green where it is continuing to grow better and hoping this will be for good. Perhaps, we are now seeing good potential profits in the coming months when the bullish run will come to happen soon.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

I also assume the same thing as master. But the one-on-one path is with us continuing to support cryptocurrency from many positive sides. perhaps with it can be a little help while trying to get together to always think postif about cryptocurrency.
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Even though there are no FUDs now it does not mean the market will start recovering immediately, it will still take some time before it starts picking up.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Bitcoin doesn't drop solely because of FUD. It's simply because less people are buying bitcoin, and more are selling. That's pretty much it.

Agree with that i think because some bitcoin holders want to want to cash out there money thats the reason why bitcoin is dump i think that was just a normal for bitcoin since he already pump hard last december.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Speaking of Japan, the Japanese government have implemented a strict rules on the use of cryptocurrency in their area. With that 3 exchanges have said to shutdown since they cannot comply with the requirements being set by the government. While South Korea on the other hand as well as the Philippines have remain strong and is still growing in terms of using bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: