Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kucoin Listing Anomaly from Cred Team  (Read 143 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Hi everyone, would like to share this article made by the Verify team to elaborate their should listing on the mentioned Exchange. On my part, I see that Kucoin wasn't given enough attention to this negotiation with the cred inspite of the team sincerity. I want to say that they should given them the opportunity to be listed since their product is well verse and they willing to pay the listing fee.

Maybe you can check the details of the article and its sound legit, all the conversation and timeline of their negotiation. If that's the case, Kucoin displaying a bias or favoring other coin. Im not spreading FUD unless they can explain why this allegation rampant to this article. Maybe you can share your thought.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6

Hi everyone, would like to share this article made by the Verify team to elaborate their should listing on the mentioned Exchange. On my part, I see that Kucoin wasn't given enough attention to this negotiation with the cred inspite of the team sincerity. I want to say that they should given them the opportunity to be listed since their product is well verse and they willing to pay the listing fee.

Maybe you can check the details of the article and its sound legit, all the conversation and timeline of their negotiation. If that's the case, Kucoin displaying a bias or favoring other coin. Im not spreading FUD unless they can explain why this allegation rampant to this article. Maybe you can share your thought.

after I read this article https://medium.com/verifyas/our-kucoin-listing-nightmare-and-why-its-the-last-place-you-should-list-3af019e4e7f6 I feel hesitant about the exchange of kucoin, articles this is very surprising and will definitely adversely affect the kucoin

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Is it signal to leave Kucoin? Where to move - Binance, Okex, Gate.io?
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

I like Kucoin Exchange, trade there and see big potential to become TOP-10 Exchange in near future

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Now I know how it is too difficult to list in a good exchange. Kucoin is popular right now and it seems they don't to exist even a single token of CRED in their market. Almost 16 weeks of repetition made by CRED team but still they did not acknowledge by any developer of Kucoin.
I surprised and really disappointed to the action of Kucoun team but I never judge because I don't their point also. Maybe, the system was shut down in simultaneous to the request of CRED. Let just hope it will fix by them.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

IMHO lifecycle of most small coins is quite small. And it is very important for exchange popularity to add tokens faster than others. Etherdelta was popular just because of tokens you can buy/sell only there. If you add token later than others it is not interesting already for the big quantity of people and it will be low volume trades.

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Is it signal to leave Kucoin? Where to move - Binance, Okex, Gate.io?
Bittrex & Poloniex are also good variants to choose. But if you want to transfer big amount of crypto - you should pass KYC procedure  Sad
But Binance and KuCoins interfaces are best for me.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Well, the Verify team could have a point.

Kucoin was about to list SKR and have competition with very decent prices. Suddenly, just few hours before the listing, they removed the whole information and then I read from SKR telegram that they will not list the coin without any explanation.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

After reading through some of the experiences with Kucoin I just don't understand how they can operate like this. What happens if they grow even more?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: