Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum price will go down after ethereum casper  (Read 123 times)
kazimakgul (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Will ethereum price go down after ethereum casper project come out? When will the project come online? What do you think it's going to effect original ethereum after?
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

It actually could drive the price up as with casper as I am aware of they will implement POS which basically rewards those that hold ethereum by giving them some small %. Ethereum is well known crypto right after bitcoin and from the situation that is now I don't see it droping a lot anytime soon, even after casper is implemented. It could drive the price up cuz of limited supply and such.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Casper "the Friendly Ghost" contributes to Ethereum which is now put under pressure from its close competitors (see NEO etc.). Ethereum might increase in price due to casper protocol implementation (POS phase rewarding holders).
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

I'm waiting for Casper implementation as I believe it'll give a real push up for Ethereum's price. I believe that only POS can help Ethereum to regain its power.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Will ethereum price go down after ethereum casper project come out? When will the project come online? What do you think it's going to effect original ethereum after?

There is no connectivity behind the ethereum price fall and eth casper. There are people invested on the ethereum recent by using the price fall in the market. I am not sure that this ethereum will be dumped more in the market or not but sure may find the right price now.
If you want to find the coins value more cheaper there would not be wait for more time. As soon as possible buy the coins you want.
You may check the project to consult when it will come to online.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

Hi guys! And where can I read more about this project? Please give a link to the official source.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

I think all the Proof of Stake coins are endangered to go down with time, I don't rely buy into the hype around Casper because if they are really making sure progress there should by now have released something to the public. I think for now there are other scalin solutions that could help
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

I think all the Proof of Stake coins are endangered to go down with time, I don't rely buy into the hype around Casper because if they are really making sure progress there should by now have released something to the public. I think for now there are other scalin solutions that could help

They are talking about POS implementation for over the year, however Casper, when we know exact date can be good event to pump ethereum price and thus for us to profit. There is always another way, but I am assuming that staking is on their radar because then they reward the nodes, not miners, since nodes are one of the key points of decentralization and in terms of overall network health and with a lot smart contracts those ndoes will have to provide good internet bandwidth capacity as well as their storage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: